micrsoft account

Discus and support micrsoft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; if i want to share my micrsoft account with someone on xbox one, how do i make sure he does not steel it after i give him my password?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MoHaMmAd RyaDh, Nov 17, 2018.

1. micrsoft account

if i want to share my micrsoft account with someone on xbox one, how do i make sure he does not steel it after i give him my password?

:)

MoHaMmAd RyaDh, Nov 17, 2018
  2. PISSED OFF NO HELP CANT PLSY GAMES

My Xbox gamertag is BurnOneonBreak fix my account micrsoft

ClerklySaturn91, Nov 17, 2018
  3. Missing microsoft points

so how do i get the micrsoft pionts credited to my account?

TheCrAzedQuaCk, Nov 17, 2018
  4. denis97g
    denis97g Guest

micrsoft account

technically, you can't be 100% sure about that.

denis97g, Nov 17, 2018
  5. Geth
    Geth Guest
    You can't be for certain.

The best thing to do is just not sure your info with a stranger.

Only people you fully trust.

6. kardevil2
    kardevil2 Guest
    Só deve dar se for muita confiança mesmo amigo..

kardevil2, Nov 17, 2018
  7. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    There are no certainties when dealing with the share of account data, so rule of the thumb: If in doubt don't do it!

M3tal Daz3, Nov 17, 2018
  8. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

micrsoft account

I wouldn't recommend doing that fod your own safety.

CrazY1985, Nov 17, 2018
  9. Nixelplex
    Nixelplex Guest
    I wouldn't share my account information with anyone. There isn't a way to prevent that. You can make them part of you family account to share some features of gold, but there are some restrictions to that.

Nixelplex, Nov 18, 2018
  10. Hello, Mohammad,

If you want to share a Microsoft account but still want to retain control then:

first thing I don't recommend you share passwords at all but I you are still willing to take the risk, then in that case make sure that you have access to the E-mail ID the registered for the account, in that case if anyone signs in to your account you will
    receive a security mail, thus at any point in time you can change the password of that account using that Email sent.

If in any case that wasn't work you can always hit "Forgot password" on the sign in page, and change your password from there.

Thank you for submitting this form.

Best Regards

Allepicsgamer, Nov 18, 2018
  11. It is a code of conduct violation to share your account login details, with another person. For that reasone alone, why risk it. They could do all sorts of stuff, change your details, send messages that violate code of conduct. They also have access to
    your billing information.

Njal the Blue, Nov 18, 2018
  12. Besides being a bad idea in general it's also a violation of the TOS, I wouldn't do it.

MarsNeedsTacos, Nov 6, 2018
  13. Nixelplex Win User

micrsoft account

I wouldn't share my account information with anyone. There isn't a way to prevent that. You can make them part of you family account to share some features of gold, but there are some restrictions to that.
  14. M3tal Daz3 Win User

micrsoft account

There are no certainties when dealing with the share of account data, so rule of the thumb: If in doubt don't do it!
  15. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

micrsoft account

Besides being a bad idea in general it's also a violation of the TOS, I wouldn't do it.
  16. Njal the Blue Win User

micrsoft account

It is a code of conduct violation to share your account login details, with another person. For that reasone alone, why risk it. They could do all sorts of stuff, change your details, send messages that violate code of conduct. They also have access to
    your billing information.
  17. Geth Win User

micrsoft account

You can't be for certain.

The best thing to do is just not sure your info with a stranger.

Only people you fully trust.
Thema:

micrsoft account

1. micrsoft account - Similar Threads - micrsoft account

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...: Hi I have brought playstation plus and can play all the game online apart from Minecraft as it asks me to sign into my Microsoft account but then does not bring me to the sign in page it circles...
  4. Minecraft Micrsoft Merging

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Micrsoft Merging: I have a Minecraft account under a sbcglobal.net email, however, this email was deleted a long time ago. I would like to get my free Minecraft Java and Bedrock edition since I was not able to...
  5. Xbox app (PC) wont download and Micrsoft store app wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app (PC) wont download and Micrsoft store app wont work: I had a problem with the Xbox app (PC) where games would randomly disapear then re-apear again for a while and then yesterday the app froze completely and when I tried to reopen it the app stayed...
  6. Micrsoft store for xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Micrsoft store for xbox 1: whe i tried updating your app it told me i couldent and that inorder to i would have to factory reset my xbox wich I don't really want to enless thats the only option pleas help. Sincerely Rhylee...
  7. [PC] Micrsoft Gaming Services will not install due to missing AppXManifest.xml in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [PC] Micrsoft Gaming Services will not install due to missing AppXManifest.xml in the...: Hi, So after fiddeling about some time now, because Gaming Services would not install over the store, I followed the guides on the following pages:...
  8. contact info been trying to get a hold of micrsoft cuz someone hacked an account, cant get...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    contact info been trying to get a hold of micrsoft cuz someone hacked an account, cant get...: anyone know how to contact them? I am getting [removed profanity by mod] with them, getting [removed profanity by mod] with them, will never purchase anything Microsoft again...
  9. V-bucks to my son was for X-box and then also locked to my micrsoft account - want to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    V-bucks to my son was for X-box and then also locked to my micrsoft account - want to...: Hi, I wanted to buy v bucks as a christmas gift to my son so i purchased 4000+1000 v bucks. I paid for this through my ownmicrosoft account, i assumed this would be in the form of a redeemable...
  10. So i tried buying one month of gold with my micrsoft account money and it dosent work

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    So i tried buying one month of gold with my micrsoft account money and it dosent work: so anyway i tried buying xbox gold with my microfoft account credit and well it dosent work i have a second payment option on my xbox one and it automatically selects that and the Microsoft...