Microst Needs to Make a Microsoft Made Wireless Headset
Discus and support Microst Needs to Make a Microsoft Made Wireless Headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good morning, Microsoft, I'm not sure why you are refusing to develop your own answer to the PlayStation Platinum wireless headset. After having tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 19568780-534c-441b-a851-049eb76049ca, Aug 18, 2018.
Thema:
Microst Needs to Make a Microsoft Made Wireless Headset
Loading...
-
Microst Needs to Make a Microsoft Made Wireless Headset - Similar Threads - Microst Needs Microsoft
-
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?
in XboX InsidersNeed Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
Need help accessing disc to digital!
in XboX InsidersNeed help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m... -
need someone smarter then me lol
in XboX Insidersneed someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to... -
Microst account sharing
in XBoX AccessibilityMicrost account sharing: So i bought xbox game pass ultimate that comes with xbox live gold on my adult account, the problem is that its meant for my childs. I thought that if you purchase xbox gold or xbox game pass... -
Do we know if Microst plans to increase the resolution to 1080p?
in XboX InsidersDo we know if Microst plans to increase the resolution to 1080p?: It would be great as I use Xcloud quite often on the TV rather than my phone. Will they keep it 720p forever or they will increase it to 1080p? IS there any official communication about it?... -
regarding card detail in microst azur
in XBoX Accessibilityregarding card detail in microst azur: i am providing correct card detail still it is saying its wrong for msazur database help me b62bda04-7bc9-4421-b397-9fecccae51ab