Microsoft's responsibility to Minecraft alpha customers
Discus and support Microsoft's responsibility to Minecraft alpha customers in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft has completely botched the management of old minecraft accounts, and has offloaded the burden of their mistake onto the paying customers.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by benster919, Dec 2, 2021.
Thema:
Microsoft's responsibility to Minecraft alpha customers
Loading...
-
Microsoft's responsibility to Minecraft alpha customers - Similar Threads - Microsoft's responsibility Minecraft
-
Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...
in XboX InsidersPlease add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,... -
Xbox browser microsoft esge issues
in XboX InsidersXbox browser microsoft esge issues: Hi, I have another xbox series x, and gaming wise its brill, but when im watching TV on the browser, it's soo glitchy and buggy. I dont belive this is my wifi, as the same site runs smoothly on my... -
Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same... -
My Microsoft account balance goes to 0, failed to find any departments who are responsible
in XBoX AccessibilityMy Microsoft account balance goes to 0, failed to find any departments who are responsible: I have no idea why, I contacted customer service, they told me my balance was redeemed by gift cards, and once they become balance, it expires. I ask them where does it say gift card balance... -
Microsoft Account Stolen, Recovery Requests No Response
in XBoX AccessibilityMicrosoft Account Stolen, Recovery Requests No Response: Recently my Microsoft account was hacked and the password and email were changed. The only remaining tie I had to possibly be able to login to the account was my phone number. I submitted 3... -
Where is Microsoft's response to Steam OS?
in XboX InsidersWhere is Microsoft's response to Steam OS?: https://www.theverge.com/2024/8/13/24219469/valve-steamos-asus-rog-ally-steady-progress-dual-boot ASUS ROG Ally will be compatible with steam OS. Why isn't there a XBOX competitor to steamOS? I... -
Dear Microsoft, the Blizzard Leadership Team/Devs responsible for game design are Noobs....
in XBoX Games and AppsDear Microsoft, the Blizzard Leadership Team/Devs responsible for game design are Noobs....: Longtime customer of Blizzard active in the community. If they made a game, I purchased it. Why wouldn't I? Blizzard was a great company that made great games. The current Devs are noobs and are... -
I've asked Microsoft some questions and haven't gotten a response for over a week
in XBoX AccessibilityI've asked Microsoft some questions and haven't gotten a response for over a week: As the question states, I have been talking to Microsoft for a while about getting my account back, and the results were that I could not get the log in to it for any longer, however there was a... -
Fraud charges and Zero response from Microsoft XBox support for weeks
in XBoX AccessibilityFraud charges and Zero response from Microsoft XBox support for weeks: I have reported a fraudulent charge and activity on my account a couple of weeks ago and Microsoft have just gone quiet, nothing and every time I email the agent (Carlos) no response. Can it...