Microsofts customer service is an absolute joke

Discus and support Microsofts customer service is an absolute joke in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Brother gets banned while he's not even home to play, let alone the fact noone was home to play, but yet the logic doesn't go through your customer... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by G3T 0WN3DXxX, Apr 11, 2018.

1. G3T 0WN3DXxX
    G3T 0WN3DXxX Guest

Brother gets banned while he's not even home to play, let alone the fact noone was home to play, but yet the logic doesn't go through your customer supports head, about sick of dealing with the sh*t, anyone else online can say what they want, I've seen many
    people be reported and not banned but yet it happens to my brother, I think we might take our business elsewhere and quit dealing with representatives that don't give a damn about their clients that feed them hundreds of dollars for something that costs you
    maybe an eighth of that to produce, at least get some priorities straight when it comes to the way you treat you customers.

:)

G3T 0WN3DXxX, Apr 11, 2018
  2. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    Microsoft customer service is a JOKE

You will have to continue to work with customer support for assistance in getting that issue resolved. Contact Us | Xbox Support

{Parity}, Apr 11, 2018
  3. HAZMAT RADIO
    HAZMAT RADIO Guest

The account does not expire.

You can close your account but you have to acknowledge several questions before you start the process to close your account and once its closed, that's it. No one can undo a closed account.

That's the only scenario that I can think of but since that day has passed and you're not using Xbox anymore, not much more to do.

HAZMAT RADIO, Apr 11, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Support doesn't handle enforcement issues. For information about your brother's ban and to see about submitting a case review, he would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com Investigations take time so bans are not always issued the same day as the action. It could be for something that took place days or weeks before.

Smwutches, Apr 11, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

Support doesn't handle enforcement issues. For information about your brother's ban and to see about submitting a case review, he would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com Investigations take time so bans are not always issued the same day as the action. It could be for something that took place days or weeks before.
  6. {Parity} Win User

7. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

The account does not expire.

You can close your account but you have to acknowledge several questions before you start the process to close your account and once its closed, that's it. No one can undo a closed account.

That's the only scenario that I can think of but since that day has passed and you're not using Xbox anymore, not much more to do.
  8. Make a wishKid1 Win User

Elite 2 Controller warranty issues!!!

absolutely ridiculous warranty and customer service! shame on you Microsoft!!
  9. WalnutGolem909 Win User

Customer service is a joke

Is there anyway to make contact with XBox live, just that I need to ask them a question but do not know how to, sorry I can not help you with your problem, only just joinned myself.
Thema:

1. Microsofts customer service is an absolute joke - Similar Threads - Microsofts customer service

2. can microsoft repair custom controllers ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can microsoft repair custom controllers ?: I have a custom controller thats a very sentimental gift form a passed loved one. i have used it pretty often but the grips fell off, the bumpers are loose, and the left thumb stick drags.If yall...
  3. Microsoft Customer Service complaint

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Customer Service complaint: On 18/11/23 i purchased my son a costumed made controller from xbox labs , this was for xmas , week and a bit later , it got dispatched , which Fedex lost it, i contacted Microsoft about this and...
  4. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  5. Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?!: Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?! Online chat option is gone. Phone numbers all go to a digital assistant who will not let you speak to a human. HOW DO I GET A HUMAN??!!!!!...
  6. "Microsoft doesn't delete customers accounts without their permissions" -- Lies, lies, lies

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Microsoft doesn't delete customers accounts without their permissions" -- Lies, lies, lies: My account was deleted without permission or notice to me whatsoever. The last email I received was on 7 Sep about updating Terms of Service. Prior to that I have 15+ single-use codes for sign in...
  7. Can Microsoft Focus on Xbox rewards giving Customers a real answer about the Points Nerfing...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can Microsoft Focus on Xbox rewards giving Customers a real answer about the Points Nerfing...: For the Last 6 Months Xbox Rewards has been reduced and Nerfed constantly. Bonuses gone ,Cuts,Reductions Everything. No Comment or Response from Microsoft Rewards. Almost Every Gaming site has...
  8. Why does Microsoft not provide any type of customer service? They charge all this money for...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft not provide any type of customer service? They charge all this money for...: Why does Microsoft not provide any type of customer service? They charge all this money for subscription but make it impossible to access customer service via phone or online chat support....
  9. With Microsoft removing console companion, how do I change my pfp with custom picture on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    With Microsoft removing console companion, how do I change my pfp with custom picture on PC?: The website doesn't have an option for custom pfps and the xbox app has never had the option. I don't have a phone atm and I found a good picture to use instead. 52c76ec7-6776-4125-a869-8a2143429070
  10. Contact xbox/microsoft customer service team/executive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Contact xbox/microsoft customer service team/executive: My Xbox series S console wont start. I have tried all the advice given on the support page. Can't schedule repair also as the place i live doesn't have service available how can i contact...