microsoft下载的我的世界启动器安装不了
Discus and support microsoft下载的我的世界启动器安装不了 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 昨天买了个我的世界win10版,下载的时候进度条卡住不动了,想着暂停一下再继续的,但是后来就直接显示·这个云图 了(P2图片),按了之后也没反应,请问一下该怎么办? [img] [img] [ *** Moved from zh-hans Community by Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dr.TUO, Apr 14, 2022.
Thema:
microsoft下载的我的世界启动器安装不了
Loading...
-
microsoft下载的我的世界启动器安装不了 - Similar Threads - microsoft下载的我的世界启动器安装不了
-
Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...
in XboX InsidersPlease add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,... -
Xbox browser microsoft esge issues
in XboX InsidersXbox browser microsoft esge issues: Hi, I have another xbox series x, and gaming wise its brill, but when im watching TV on the browser, it's soo glitchy and buggy. I dont belive this is my wifi, as the same site runs smoothly on my... -
Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same... -
The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...
in XboX InsidersThe 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...: Hey Team Xbox, As a dedicated player who loves using Dev Mode and creator features, I would really appreciate it if the team could consider opening up more RAM access for developers and creators.... -
Microsoft Store (international gifts)
in XboX InsidersMicrosoft Store (international gifts): They should improve and simplify the GIFT system. Paying for a game as a gift for a friend should be straightforward and without major complications. However, despite indicating the friend to be... -
Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️
in XboX InsidersMicrosoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️: The line when scrolling is gone on the microsoft store it was a line in the middle of all the titles when you scroll down up and side to side it was a visual effect in short term. submitted by... -
"welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account
in XboX Insiders"welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she... -
Xbox update issues regarding Microsoft store
in XboX InsidersXbox update issues regarding Microsoft store: I recently booted up my Xbox after a month of not using it and it auto updated now I can't download games through the Ms store due to the store not loading completely I've tried resets I've tried... -
Never Received the Microsoft 50th anniversary badge
in XboX InsidersNever Received the Microsoft 50th anniversary badge: I noticed that some of my friends have the badge on their profiles. I remember joining the preview and checking it periodically, but it hasn’t appeared on my profile yet. Has this happened to...
Users found this page by searching for:
微软商店下载minecraft 没反应