Microsoft Xbox store won't work. 'Something went wrong'. How to solve this?

Discus and support Microsoft Xbox store won't work. 'Something went wrong'. How to solve this? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Microsoft Xbox store won't work. 'Something went wrong'. How to solve this? 19db19f5-e40f-4cc0-9369-45a2ee4e4cd3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dave Shankar, Mar 1, 2023.

1. Dave Shankar
    Dave Shankar Guest

:)

Dave Shankar, Mar 1, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

I understand you need assistance with the Microsoft Store App. Just to confirm, is this on a PC or Xbox console?
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Microsoft Store App- "Something went wrong"

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Beau

Sorry to say but Vietnam is not a supported region for Xbox / Microsoft store apps
    You can double check the regions available here:
    https://www.xbox.com/regions
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

How to fix Microsoft Store Something went wrong page on Xbox 1?

Hi, nope. Don’t worry. Just to do it when you’re not playing and when you’re in the dashboard
    You should be good
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this HSU

Please try this:

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

After that, try to remove and re-add your profile on the console.

In case you need it, here's how to remove and re-add:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Also disconnect your router from power for about 3 minutes. Then connect it again an when everything is working, try again

If the issue persist, this can be a bit odd but try this instead:

Go to settings > system > language and location > select temporarily English (US) - United States or English (UK) - United Kingdom

Once the console restarts check if the Store update finish.
    If yes, you can revert the previous changes
  6. hsu bing Win User

Thanks Josef, I’ll give those methods a try later. I just wanted to know if this way of turning off the Xbox will cause me lose my game save files or need me to redownload my games?
Thema:

1. Microsoft Xbox store won't work. 'Something went wrong'. How to solve this? - Similar Threads - Microsoft store won't

2. Blu-Ray Player won't install from Microsoft Store on Xbox Series X.

in XBoX on Windows
    Blu-Ray Player won't install from Microsoft Store on Xbox Series X.: I tried downloading the Blu-Ray Player from the Microsoft Store, and for some reason, it refuses to actually download. It remains stuck at 0% despite me having left it to download overnight in...
  3. Microsoft store *still* won't install minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store *still* won't install minecraft: This is a follow up to my previous qustion, but to sum it up, when I try to install Minecraft, it won't. This time, I'm providing more info and a screenshot, as the reply on the previous question...
  4. My Microsoft store won't update to my Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft store won't update to my Xbox.: Microsoft store not updating to my Xbox series s. It's saying I need to repurchase a game to play. Yet they won't load the store for options. Should I just fully reset my Xbox and delete...
  5. Pc Xbox App and Microsoft Store won't launch games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pc Xbox App and Microsoft Store won't launch games: I have tried everything from repairing to resetting the apps, to uninstalling and reinstalling the apps and games and still the games won't launch, specifically Microsoft owned games, like Fallout...
  6. Gaming services won't install in microsoft store . What should i do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming services won't install in microsoft store . What should i do?: I am on windows 11 and i have been trying to install xbox Gaming services in the microsoft store app and on the xbox app so i could download minecraft but it keeps giving me Error Code:...
  7. Microsoft store won't open .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store won't open .: Microsoft won't open at all this has happened multiple times over the last couple months . I've tried doing all the suggestions and still doesn't work I keep hearing its on Microsoft's end ....
  8. My Series S won't update Microsoft Store or install new games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series S won't update Microsoft Store or install new games.: So i was having a glitch of not being able to update Microsoft Store, so I factory reset my console, first with keeping my games and apps, then, with delete everything but now I can't install...
  9. Why won't my Microsoft store open on my Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Microsoft store open on my Xbox?: When I click on Microsoft store nothing happens. When I try to click on the option to view a game on the Microsoft store it closes the window but never opens the store. Being its a Seies S with no...
  10. ROBLOX app on Microsoft Store won't open

in XBoX on Consoles
    ROBLOX app on Microsoft Store won't open: When I open the ROBLOX app from Microsoft Store, it doesn't open. Same thing happens to the ROBLOX Player. I have restarted my PC, reinstalled ROBLOX and updated my graphics card....