[MICROSOFT/XBOX STORE] Why Is There No Wishlist Button?

Discus and support [MICROSOFT/XBOX STORE] Why Is There No Wishlist Button? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Who... on earth (let alone from Microsoft) decides it's unnecessary to simply add a wishlist button to the navigation bar of their site?? I'm actually... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by The_Tyminator, Oct 7, 2022.

1. [MICROSOFT/XBOX STORE] Why Is There No Wishlist Button?

Who... on earth (let alone from Microsoft) decides it's unnecessary to simply add a wishlist button to the navigation bar of their site?? I'm actually buying Dead Space and Resident Evil 4 on Playstation because of this [mod removed]*...

[MICROSOFT/XBOX STORE] Why Is There No Wishlist Button? [​IMG]

:)

The_Tyminator, Oct 7, 2022
  2. Robert VKaminski Win User

Wishlist feature on xbox one gone?

Hey Everyone Paolo S on Chat Support says Microsoft is removing the wishlist feature from Xbox one it will probaly be in Xbox News soon. He gave me this Link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/wishlist?wa=wsignin1.0 you can only access the wishlist
    on the Pc for now
  3. GodsAssassin007 Win User

WISHLIST - MICROSOFT/XBOX STORE

As far as I know it is a feature that has been talked about being worked on, it just hasn't been implemented yet. Hopefully it is soon though!
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

Can’t wait for it to happen. Thought it would have been by now.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

6. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

Thema:

[MICROSOFT/XBOX STORE] Why Is There No Wishlist Button?

1. [MICROSOFT/XBOX STORE] Why Is There No Wishlist Button? - Similar Threads - MICROSOFT STORE Why

2. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  3. Why can't I use parties or search on Microsoft store?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I use parties or search on Microsoft store?: My xbox account was suspended for 2 days due to inappropriate language in a chat on Xbox. After a week I still can't use parties or search anything on the Microsoft store but I have no active...
  4. why cant you buy left 4 dead 1 and 2 at all even with xbox.com and microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant you buy left 4 dead 1 and 2 at all even with xbox.com and microsoft store?: i tried and Microsoft and it said not available separately but still didnt let me buy it or download it and when i tried xbox.com 2 just showed the demo but not the price or the game price to buy...
  5. why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop?: why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop? 39b0e822-fa54-4a0f-bc08-70f54e57bd9a
  6. why can't I download my purchase from the Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't I download my purchase from the Microsoft store: my kid sent me a request to purchase a game from the Microsoft store, I approved it and paid for it, it shows in my order history but I can't download it on my kids Xbox. It is still asking me to...
  7. Why is microsoft store not downloading anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is microsoft store not downloading anything?: Recently i tried updating whatsapp and found out that it isnt working, After that,i have tried installing anything else which also did not work. i have tried every solution i could find, which all...
  8. why is there no voice chat in Microsoft store roblox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is there no voice chat in Microsoft store roblox?: I used website roblox before, but it doesn't work for me anymore for some reason, so I switched for Microsoft site roblox but I have seen some glitches, such as even when I put in first person or...
  9. Why wont my microsoft store finish updating on my xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my microsoft store finish updating on my xbox series s: I can open my store but i always have its update running in the backround and i think its affecting my gaming speed/fps im on xbox series s b1e0e99e-f961-4d3b-aea1-17638ad054ca
  10. why my asphalt 9 game is not updating even though i have tried to do in the microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why my asphalt 9 game is not updating even though i have tried to do in the microsoft store?: why my asphalt 9 game is not updating even though i have tried to do in the microsoft store? 9363d614-105d-444f-897a-ac4d6c379e8b