Microsoft Xbox Series X Play and Charge Kit

Discus and support Microsoft Xbox Series X Play and Charge Kit in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I bought it from GameStop on June.13. I did not choose the third party product that I think it will be good quality. But today it change my mind. In... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Most_Marionberry8019, Oct 25, 2022.

1. Microsoft Xbox Series X Play and Charge Kit

I bought it from GameStop on June.13. I did not choose the third party product that I think it will be good quality. But today it change my mind. In fact, I rarely use my controller because I don't get to play xbox that much. It's just been five months and it's not charging at all. But their warranty is three months. To me, it's like telling me that they only have a short life span. I had 6 xbox controllers at home before I started buying my first charge kit. I was going to buy the other one, but after something like this happened, I'm not going to buy it anymore unless it improves its quality. Just remind it, do not buy it.

submitted by /u/Most_Marionberry8019
    [link] [comments]

/u/Most_Marionberry8019, Oct 25, 2022
  2. SpectralBoar170 Win User

Xbox rechargeable battery USB-C

I have the play and charge kit for the series X so there is no light on the wire.
  3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xbox series x release time UK

Im not bothered about recieving one tomorrow just as long as i know i can at least purchase its fine by me
    I don't about other retailers for Xbox Series X online orders but GAME there's no orders for the Series X that you can put an order down for as of yet,

There is this you can order at GAME it's the cheapest option Xbox Series X with a play and charge kit, though the console is sold out, you will get an order on it...

https://www.game.co.uk/en/xbox-series-x-new-play-and-charge-kit-2836794
  4. RandyAU93 Win User

Will the Xbox One Play & Charge Kit be compatible with the Xbox Series X?

Xbox One accessories and peripherals will be compatible with Xbox Series X. As to whether the rechargeable battery packs are compatible with an Xbox Series X controller, that has not yet been revealed at this time, to my knowledge. However, the new controller
    will use USB-C for its charging port instead of the Play & Charge Kit's Micro-USB plug.
  5. jevgeni polujanov1 Win User

Is the medium battery level on the xbox series x wireless controller are normal yes or no?

I did contact manufacturer of the play and charge kit multiply times which is called stealth the company who did make this charging kit but I didn't get replay or respond from them for a while now but I did contact Microsoft about medium battery level on the Xbox series x wireless controller and they told me that are fine and normal. Yours sincerely Jevgeni
  6. David Wirsching Win User

what cable do I need to recharge my Xbox X batteries

Hello Dr. J, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

To recharge your Xbox Series X batteries, you will need a USB-C cable. The Xbox Series X comes with a USB-C port on the front of the console, which you can use to charge the batteries for your wireless controllers.

You can use a standard USB-C cable to charge the batteries. Make sure the cable supports device charging and has the ability to transfer data.

If you don't have a USB-C cable, you can also use an official Xbox battery charging kit to charge your controllers. These kits include a rechargeable battery and a charging cable specifically designed for Xbox controllers.

Remember that the USB-C cable or battery charging kit connects to the USB-C port on the front of the Xbox Series X console to charge the batteries of the wireless controllers.

Best regards.
Thema:

Microsoft Xbox Series X Play and Charge Kit

1. Microsoft Xbox Series X Play and Charge Kit - Similar Threads - Microsoft Series Play

2. On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working: It says I am offline when the consol says I am connected to my internet 023098d0-763f-4e77-ac2e-1c121c25b063
  3. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  4. Xbox series x being throttled by Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x being throttled by Microsoft: I had xbox series x for two years and everything was working normally until two weeks ago. I have 2gbps connection. Everything else connected is working fine on my network. I factory reset xbox,...
  5. Do Microsoft manufacture USB Hub ports for the Xbox Series S by any chance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do Microsoft manufacture USB Hub ports for the Xbox Series S by any chance?: Do Microsoft manufacture USB Hub ports for the Xbox Series S by any chance? 78a1bc49-9177-478b-926a-a93163056d03
  6. Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?: Why was the series s advertised with 512GB when in reality 112 of the 512 is used for god knows what and you don’t get a choice in that. But when you turn on the console and go into storage that’s...
  7. Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...: I called the Microsoft help line for a launch (August 2020)console Xbox series X that my family gifted me for my birthday on March 2021. The console after a year and a half craped out. I was...
  8. Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?: Live in apartments, should have at minimum 20 different wifi connections listed, currently have 0. This is an everyday occurance and blaming everybodies routers and isps is getting old. I have...
  9. Microsoft elite series 2 replacement used with issues out of the box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft elite series 2 replacement used with issues out of the box: Why spend 90 bucks for a used controller that wasn't inspected. Just received it today. Left stick sticks when going right. And the audio port is dead. Had to clean the controller covered in...
  10. Blu-Ray Player won't install from Microsoft Store on Xbox Series X.

in XBoX on Windows
    Blu-Ray Player won't install from Microsoft Store on Xbox Series X.: I tried downloading the Blu-Ray Player from the Microsoft Store, and for some reason, it refuses to actually download. It remains stuck at 0% despite me having left it to download overnight in...