Microsoft XBOX Series S Edge Browser video streaming not working

Discus and support Microsoft XBOX Series S Edge Browser video streaming not working in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I was using the Edge Browser in my XBox Series S to watch video streaming for a sports platform that has no application available in my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Rikar72, Nov 14, 2022.

1. Rikar72
    Rikar72 Guest

Hello,

I was using the Edge Browser in my XBox Series S to watch video streaming for a sports platform that has no application available in my country.

Until past week, it has been working perfectly and very fluently, but from last week, the browser is able to load the site, and even it loads the different channels, but when you proceed to watch the streaming itself, it loads the preview image (as it used to do while buffering) but the blue circle gets stuck there and no video is shown.

Please, can you help me with this? It is very strange that it has been working for months and suddenly it is gone. Any update maybe?

Thanks a lot

P.S: no piracy or illegal site is being used. It is a legal PPV site for sports streaming.

:)

Rikar72, Nov 14, 2022
  2. Elonmust12345 Win User

F1TV not playing live video

I have the exact same issue on my Xbox Series S, when using the Edge Browser I am unable to watch the live broadcasting. I can however watch the previously streamed videos on the App.

Only the live video is not able to start it keeps loading.

Xbox is up-to-date and the app is updated.

F1 is not the problem as it work anywhere else except on the the Xbox Series S
  3. Rikar72 Win User

Hi Georges, this worked for a while but now it doesn't work anymore even resetting the console (I did it twice). Any further advice, please? Thanks in advance!
  4. Rikar72 Win User

Thanks Georges, it worked like a charm!

Just one thing: in your solution you talked about Xbox One and I mine is Xbox S, but procedure is identical, so no worries!

Thanks again!
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Rikar72, try to follow the procedures below.

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Looks like you already own this app - but it’s not in my library

Hello Jay Garshaw,

Thank you for your swift reply.

If you are using Xbox Series X|S, you should have a Microsoft Edge. Microsoft Edge is a browser where you can visit website and search information. If you have Microsoft Edge on your Xbox, you may search for Hulu's website and stream videos from the site itself. If you do not have a browser, then please report this issue to Hulu support for them to investigate.

Regards,

Thema:

1. Microsoft XBOX Series S Edge Browser video streaming not working - Similar Threads - Microsoft Series Edge

2. Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?: Live in apartments, should have at minimum 20 different wifi connections listed, currently have 0. This is an everyday occurance and blaming everybodies routers and isps is getting old. I have...
  3. Microsoft elite series 2 replacement used with issues out of the box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft elite series 2 replacement used with issues out of the box: Why spend 90 bucks for a used controller that wasn't inspected. Just received it today. Left stick sticks when going right. And the audio port is dead. Had to clean the controller covered in...
  4. Blu-Ray Player won't install from Microsoft Store on Xbox Series X.

in XBoX on Windows
    Blu-Ray Player won't install from Microsoft Store on Xbox Series X.: I tried downloading the Blu-Ray Player from the Microsoft Store, and for some reason, it refuses to actually download. It remains stuck at 0% despite me having left it to download overnight in...
  5. if i purchase a xbox series x today will i receive the latest model from microsoft and by...

in XBoX on Windows
    if i purchase a xbox series x today will i receive the latest model from microsoft and by...: if i purchase a xbox series x today from microsoft will i receive the latest model from microsoft and also by purchasing it from microsoft be the best way to insure this?...
  6. What to do if Microsoft hasn’t fixed my Xbox Series X in 4 straight returns, what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do if Microsoft hasn’t fixed my Xbox Series X in 4 straight returns, what should I do?: So my Xbox series X has constantly had this problem where it will just randomly shut off during use, and I have sent it in to the Microsoft repair center 4 times now. Every time I’ve gotten it...
  7. When is Microsoft going to sort out the drift issue on the Xbox One and X Series consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Microsoft going to sort out the drift issue on the Xbox One and X Series consoles?: Or is the customer having to fork out £50+ every 18 months for a controller that actually allows the player to control their character part of their business plan? I had to buy a new controller...
  8. Mouse cursor not appearing on Microsoft Edge on Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse cursor not appearing on Microsoft Edge on Xbox Series S: Hey there everyone! I just bought the Xbox series s and I wanted to use the Edge browser for some work. However my mouse cursor doesn't appear/work. I am also using a keyboard which seems to work...
  9. Can my Xbox Series S console get any virus from Microsoft edge?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can my Xbox Series S console get any virus from Microsoft edge?: I was browsing the Microsoft edge browser on my Xbox Series S console and accidentally clicked on a random site that could very likely contain dangerous viruses or malicious code. I should note...
  10. I can't find microsoft edge on my xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find microsoft edge on my xbox series s: I bought my series s in january and i didn't have any problems, until i wanted to use edge and i couldn't find it on apps nor store, my xbox is updated and everything else is normal, i used vpns,...