Microsoft Xbox mess up my computer pin log in

Discus and support Microsoft Xbox mess up my computer pin log in in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I purchased a game with Microsoft Xbox that wasnt working. The Microsoft xbox support was helping me put it looked like a Microsoft pin issue (I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Rossalyn McLeod, Jan 22, 2023.

1. Microsoft Xbox mess up my computer pin log in

I purchased a game with Microsoft Xbox that wasnt working. The Microsoft xbox support was helping me put it looked like a Microsoft pin issue (I created an account to purchase the game). They make me do some stuff and restart my computer. Now my log in pin for the computer doesn't work. When I call Microsoft support they say is $100 for a new pin.. Nobody wants to help me when it was obviously Microsoft xbox support fault. Microsoft now just hang up on my and Microsoft XBox says they called me to my limit. I had approx 5 calls and 4 hours on the phone and every time they hang up on me.

:)

Rossalyn McLeod, Jan 22, 2023
  2. Kai de Waal Win User

The ox Xbox app doesn’t show a pop up when I wanna log in

We can’t log in anymore my pin is gone and when I click set up my pin it asks for an app in Microsoft store how do I get out of here? I already tried resetting my computer
  3. Kai de Waal Win User

The ox Xbox app doesn’t show a pop up when I wanna log in

Yes but I already was before, I started up my computer and the pin I use on it is gone so it now says set up a pin, and when I click on that it asks me if I want to open an app for it since there isn’t one available so now I’m stuck on my log in acreen
  4. Codi Lambert Win User

Xbox PC app requires Windows Hello Pin despite Windows Hello being disabled on all devices

Hi, thank you for the advice but it specifically is not asking for an Xbox pin, and will not let me enter more than four digits when prompted for my non-existent pin. Whenever it says my pin is incorrect, it explicitly tells me to change my pin through Windows Hello. Everything that is going on here is all on Windows computers. No consoles are involved. I can't get a screenshot at the moment as the computer that's been having the error is currently in use and I cannot get access to it, I will edit this post or reply to it with a screenshot when I am able to get to it. A quick rundown of the situation is as follows:

There are two computers upstairs, one with Gamepass Ultimate, one without

We are trying to put the Gamepass Ultimate account onto the computer that does not have it.

When trying to sign in, the Xbox PC app asks for a Windows Hello Pin that does not exist

There is no possible way to bypass this pin, and no pins work, as no pin exists.

We try logging a different account onto the computer, it asks for another pin that does not exist.

App thinks its a dictionary attack and locks us out of the Xbox PC app

We just want to get my account onto a new computer, that's all we want, but it's asking for login info that doesn't exist
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Try to log in someone else's computer but can't

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today AC_948

Hello PIN is asked inside Xbox app?

May I know if the actual user has a PIN enabled?

If yes, did you try putting that PIN?

Or if you own computer has a PIN, did you try putting your computer PIN?

Also, sometimes when you enter PIN wrongly after three times or more, it ask you the password instead, did you try that?

Thanks in advance for your reply
  6. RamenBlizz Win User

An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later - error when trying to change gamer tag

Tried on two different computers, different browsers, and got the same result. Tried it on my phone, logged in, but can't access my profile. I feel like there's something messed up with the website.
Thema:

Microsoft Xbox mess up my computer pin log in

1. Microsoft Xbox mess up my computer pin log in - Similar Threads - Microsoft mess computer

2. Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account: It’s call oauth and I downloaded it I do not know what it is 65e338aa-ffde-4571-a97f-664fa97ee7db
  3. How do I talk to a person at microsoft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I talk to a person at microsoft?: I can sign in, but it won't sign me on. Does Microsoft not support accounts anymore? ef8748e9-0625-48c7-84fc-e60d2638d67b
  4. Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.

in XboX Insiders
    Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.: Ive seen countless consumer feedback negatively reviewing microsoft and xbox as a brand nowadays. The UI is uninspired, continuously redundant, and filled with ads to the point that it’s ugly and...
  5. Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?: My Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard battery is pretty low and I want to replace the batteries with the new ones. But the battery cover(?) at the back is not openable. I couldn't find any information...
  6. Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?: Is there ANY, absolutely ANY way I could possibly stream my Xbox screen to a discord call? I know that Discord only screenshares GAMES using the actual Xbox-Discord prompt, but me and a couple of...
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw - updated on Aug 5, 2020 automatically and now it's a mess

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw - updated on Aug 5, 2020 automatically and now it's a mess: For some reason the update yesterday on Microsoft Jigsaw has enlarged everything in the game windows and the puzzle pieces are huge. I can't zoom out and some of the pieces lay on top of each...
  8. Xbox/Microsoft Store Argentina are a mess!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox/Microsoft Store Argentina are a mess!: I was trying to check out prices for games this week as there are lots of offers and there is no possible way to it from the PC. When I click on "Store" in xbox.com it sends me to Microsoft Store...
  9. Xbox Live/Microsoft Account Age Mess

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live/Microsoft Account Age Mess: I am trying to pick a custom gamerpic for my Xbox Live profile and it won't let me... because i'm not old enough??? I looked it up and what I have found says I need to be over 18 AND have an...
  10. Microsoft Account mess!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Account mess!!: This will be long winded.... So today i tried to sign into my xbox account only for a box to pop up saying my account needed verifying. My email address and password were already filled in so I...