Microsoft Xbox Charge

Discus and support Microsoft Xbox Charge in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have this recurring charge "MICROSOFT*XBOX MSBILL.INFO WA $90.73". How can I find out what it is for? 0ab5e041-96b0-4aaf-ab38-aecd7957aa97 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gee Pat, Oct 7, 2022.

1. Gee Pat
    Gee Pat Guest

Microsoft Xbox Charge

I have this recurring charge "MICROSOFT*XBOX MSBILL.INFO WA $90.73". How can I find out what it is for?

:)

Gee Pat, Oct 7, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft Xbox Charge

3. DBurleson Win User

Self publishers

4. Shaggy2000 Win User

Should Xbox live gold be free.

"Why do one group of people have to pay to access multiplayer on Xbox Live when another get it at no cost"

The reason is because Microsoft is trying to get the PC gamers out there to use Xbox Live on PC, if Microsoft charged for this service on PC, the PC gamers wouldn't use it, because there are loads of similar services that don't charge.

IF Sony suddenly stopped charging for PSN, then we may so Microsoft stop charging for Xbox Live, but don't count on it.
  5. SammyVS Win User

Microsoft*PC 1 Month Mississauga ON

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

If these charges are not coming from your Microsoft account, you will have to ask your bank to cancel and block transactions.

Charges from Microsoft for consumer purchases will appear on your billing statement with these descriptions:

MICROSOFT*XBOX

MICROSOFT*XBOX LIVE GOLD

MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME PASS

MICROSOFT*EA ACCESS

MICROSOFT*STORE

MICROSOFT*OFFICE

MICROSOFT*OFFICE 365

MICROSOFT*ACCOUNT

MICROSOFT*ONEDRIVE

MICROSOFT*OUTLOOK

MSbill.info

bill.ms.net

If the entry on your billing statement isn’t in one of the above formats, it was not from Microsoft and may be an unauthorized charge. Contact your bank for more information.
  6. voteDC Win User

xbox membership cancel now!! fraud scam account money free

Microsoft don't charge you to connect to Xbox LIVE, that is completely free.

-

What they do charge for is the ability to play online.
Thema:

Microsoft Xbox Charge

1. Microsoft Xbox Charge - Similar Threads - Microsoft Charge

2. Microsoft keys-to-go not charging

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft keys-to-go not charging: Hi! I’ve had my microsoft keys-to-go keyboard for a year now and today I discovered that the charging light does not blink when plugged to the charger and just lights green as if it was fully...
  3. How much will microsoft charge me to fix my broken power button on a second gen xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much will microsoft charge me to fix my broken power button on a second gen xbox one?: I have two problems I have a Xbox one with a broken power button and it needs replaced. how much will Microsoft charge me to fix it? f5f243a5-1f00-492e-b0d4-6a84d59d0133
  4. i need help with continuas charges on my microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help with continuas charges on my microsoft account: i continue to have $1.00 charges on my bill daily. What is it and how do I stop it 892b67e2-2b33-443e-ac91-e5da905705a6
  5. I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.: I used to have a Minecraft realm that would auto-renew. I never cancelled it, but last month it "expired" so it was no longer playable, even though the payment for it processed the day before...
  6. Microsoft ultimate 1 month charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft ultimate 1 month charge: I keep getting a charge from Microsoft ultimate which is $18.95 a month but I have checked all of my accounts and cannot see any subscriptions. Can you point me in the direction of where to look?...
  7. when does it charge when im using the microsoft account balance instead of my debit card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when does it charge when im using the microsoft account balance instead of my debit card?: Hello, I preordered a game that comes out on February 2 of this year, but the Microsoft account balance doesn't show a change, I preorder the game in November, I read that it charges immediately...
  8. i have been charged £6.99 by xbox microsoft it looks like a game pass, but we dont use it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have been charged £6.99 by xbox microsoft it looks like a game pass, but we dont use it...: i have been charged £6.99 each month in 2023, it looks like it maybe for game pass, but neither console uses game pass and I have tried to cancel it but it keeps charging, I cant cancel it on my...
  9. Why do Microsoft charge for changing a gamer tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do Microsoft charge for changing a gamer tag: the only benefit I see is greed by a big corporation absolutely scandalous there is no reason for this charge you should be allowed to change it once a year for free...
  10. I have been charged a payment for Microsoft Xbox but I don’t own an Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been charged a payment for Microsoft Xbox but I don’t own an Xbox: A payment has come out my account for Microsoft Xbox but I don’t own an Xbox (or know anyone that does). Nothing is showing when I log into my Microsoft account. Can anyone help?...