Microsoft won't let me remove myself from the family.

Discus and support Microsoft won't let me remove myself from the family. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Microsoft continuously quotes that "We’re having trouble and can’t remove Dylan from your family group right now. Refresh or wait and try again." and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dylan Harvey, Feb 12, 2023.

1. Dylan Harvey
    Dylan Harvey Guest

Microsoft continuously quotes that "We’re having trouble and can’t remove Dylan from your family group right now. Refresh or wait and try again." and has responded with the same quote for 2 years.

:)

Dylan Harvey, Feb 12, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Dyla, If this is happening with your account, it's best to contact Xbox support so they can verify your account.

Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)

If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.

Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.

Click Contact us

Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.

On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Microsoft Family: Removing myself from family.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Sarah

As you're alone, may I know if you can try this workaround?

Create a new account that can be considered as an adult account (try using another web browser or incognito mode).

Once done, add your main account as organizer via the link below. (you can see in the new account an "add member" button

https://account.microsoft.com/family/

Please double check that you select your main account as organizer too, not member.

Once successfully added, sign out from your account everywhere and restart your device

Then log in your account again and check
  4. UltmateNiteFury Win User

Can't remove a member from expired family pack

I cannot remove myself from expired family pack. I want to be out of the family but it wont let me remove my self it says "action cannot be completed at this time" Any ideas?
  5. RepairedCrane90 Win User

Buying Red Dead Redemption 2

No i figured it out. I removed myself from microsoft family and logged out of everything then logged back in
  6. CallMeNathan Win User

Xbox Parental Controls

Hi,

I tried removing myself from Microsoft Family, but it doesn't work and some features in Forza Horizon 4 i want to access is still blocked, if i visit the "Remove yourself or a family member from your family group on Xbox", the page just kept loading and loading.
Thema:

1. Microsoft won't let me remove myself from the family. - Similar Threads - Microsoft won't let

2. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  3. Why won't Microsoft Store let me install Broforce

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Microsoft Store let me install Broforce: Microsoft Store is not letting me install Broforce. I have Game Pass but it's just not letting me install it. I'm on Series X 0894d663-85b1-4ee8-9fde-fc1b59f26cba
  4. What should I do if sisu.xboxlive.com isn't working and won't let me connect my Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What should I do if sisu.xboxlive.com isn't working and won't let me connect my Microsoft...: Whenever I go through the process of the code and putting in my email and password it will either show me a gray screen with a button on the bottom and not load or an error message and I don't...
  5. I never set up a Microsoft family, but my Xbox account won't let me change my privacy...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I never set up a Microsoft family, but my Xbox account won't let me change my privacy...: I tried joining a realm on Minecraft, but every time I do, I am told my account is setup in a way where I can't join realms due to my privacy settings. When I attempt to get help fixing this, it...
  6. How to sign into a Microsoft account when it won't let you change your second email?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to sign into a Microsoft account when it won't let you change your second email?: To access Minecraft, I've been attempting to log into my Microsoft account. It initially asks for the verification code for my active original email, but afterwards requests a code for an outdated...
  7. I'm trying to link a microsoft account from my ps4 to my ps5 but it won't let me switch to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to link a microsoft account from my ps4 to my ps5 but it won't let me switch to...: The Microsoft account linking doesn't seem to want to link my ps4 Microsoft account to my ps5 account 2226812d-ff28-44f3-87ab-f655171c73c4
  8. I'm trying to purchase Minecraft Dungeons but Microsoft won't let me add my UK address

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to purchase Minecraft Dungeons but Microsoft won't let me add my UK address: I've set up Family Safety, so when my son requests to install Minecraft Dungeons, the alert comes to me. I can then Allow and also pay for the purchase. But in the process of paying (I chose...
  9. Account has been hacked by whomever has my old phone number and Microsoft won't let me back in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account has been hacked by whomever has my old phone number and Microsoft won't let me back in: Hey, So I had my phone number changed a few months back and recently I guess someone got access to my old phone number and locked me out of my account. I was only able to successfully reset my...
  10. Halo Infinite Steam - Changed microsoft email, sign in won't let me change account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Halo Infinite Steam - Changed microsoft email, sign in won't let me change account: If I click the back arrow on the top left next to my old email it just goes back to Halo Infinite's "Press Start" screen. When I click "Sign in with a different account" it just refreshes the...