Microsoft won't help me for my hacked account

Discus and support Microsoft won't help me for my hacked account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, is it normal that microsoft support stopped e-mailing me for the recover of my account. The last e-mail was: "We suspended your hacked account"... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jonathan Sofra, Mar 5, 2023.

1. Microsoft won't help me for my hacked account

Hello, is it normal that microsoft support stopped e-mailing me for the recover of my account.

The last e-mail was: "We suspended your hacked account" and then finish, without getting my account data (including games from xbox) back..

:)

Jonathan Sofra, Mar 5, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Jonathan!

Sorry to hear about what happened. What exactly is the reason they have stated from their email?

Please be advised that due to our account safety and security, the Customer Support may not be able to help us recover our accounts depending on the information they can gather from us. Microsoft is taking our security very seriously that's why they provided us all the security measures we need to protect our accounts from anyone. Even them cannot access our account's sensitive information due to the security in place on our accounts.
  3. roses dad Win User

has anyone got xbox free phone number

I can't close my hacked hotmail account because it is linked to my Xbox account. Xbox won't let me change settings. Help.
  4. Aquila Ezio Win User

Make achievements app follow console language settings and not Geo-IP

Posting on the Uservoice site is exactly where the tech people, etc., for Microsoft who might do something with the idea will actually see that idea. Sharing that feedback idea here won't help any.
    LOL all you microsoft ambasadors are idiots. even me hase been told to post it here.

omg i realy start hating the support for microsoft. lucky i am going to sell my xbox one. **** MICROSOFT

also you **** do nothing with an hacked account.

Nintendo and Sony has givin me a refound. i even know who hacked me but what does mircosoft do. help the hacker and **** the one who is hacked.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Account Hacked and Microsoft Support won't help...

6. aSkywars Win User

Account Hacked and Microsoft Support won't help...

I'm sure Microsoft is able to recover my account once ownership is verified. But why are they not replying my email after I sent them the form?
Thema:

1. Microsoft won't help me for my hacked account - Similar Threads - Microsoft won't help

2. Account Hacked and Microsoft Support won't help...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Hacked and Microsoft Support won't help...: Hello, Hi, recently I got my Microsoft account hacked. Somebody was able to get into my Microsoft account email and possibly changed the username and password. The hacker linked his account to my...
  3. Microsoft support won't help, Recovery form won't help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft support won't help, Recovery form won't help: Hi, im trying to get back into my account that i made on an Xbox, I think is hacked or stolen, i tried Microsoft support and recovery form but they never work ive tried this for almost a year...
  4. Help it won't let me update the Microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Help it won't let me update the Microsoft store: It keeps saying installation stopped and I've unplugged everything done all that apart from reset console I'm worried about doing that submitted by /u/jake7077 [link] [comments]
  5. Sea of Thieves won't launch, help! (Bought from Microsoft store)

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves won't launch, help! (Bought from Microsoft store): It was working fine till the windows update, now it won't launch past the first pop up window! I've tried reinstalling, updating the computer, a manual delete and reinstall, does anyone else have...
  6. I have been scammed for Minecraft... Microsoft won't help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been scammed for Minecraft... Microsoft won't help: Alright, here is the situation: I have bought Minecraft on PS4 some time ago, in order to play with friends. I had a period where I did not play. After coming back, I saw that you have to a...
  7. Need Help! Microsoft Flight Simulator won't install or download with Gamepass for PC. Error...

in XBoX on Windows
    Need Help! Microsoft Flight Simulator won't install or download with Gamepass for PC. Error...: I keep receiving alternating error codes and Windows help center and an expert on their end was unable to solve the problem. Other games are downloading/installing fine from the xbox app and I'm...
  8. One bad website won't leave Microsoft Edge, help me!

in XBoX on Consoles
    One bad website won't leave Microsoft Edge, help me!: bad website I shouldn't have gone on, keeps appearing in my suggestions, and saying i went visited it in my history just minutes before even entering the app. I've tried deleting it off the...
  9. Microsoft sucks and won't help a paying customer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft sucks and won't help a paying customer.: My friend brought gifted me 7 days to die but because he is from America the code is to, I'm from the UK and microsoft wont give me a replacement code, so basically microsoft suck and won't help a...
  10. You won't get help with Microsoft Jigsaw so you may as well quit trying

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You won't get help with Microsoft Jigsaw so you may as well quit trying: The freezing issue has been going on forever, and they won't fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/why-does-microsoft-jigsaw-keep-fr......