Microsoft won't delete my account.

Discus and support Microsoft won't delete my account. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For the last 5 months I have been trying to have my xbox membership terminated, credit card removed and account closed. I have spoken to 6 different... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FRoZeNxPyRo x, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Microsoft won't delete my account.

For the last 5 months I have been trying to have my xbox membership terminated, credit card removed and account closed.

I have spoken to 6 different agents all of whom said they would do their utmost to process my request, which has yet to be done.

I am furious with microsoft for this kind of service and have lost my respect for their customer service.

:)

FRoZeNxPyRo x, Jan 3, 2014
  2. kevin
    kevin Guest
    How to delete photos and videos from my game or from KinectShare.com

You can easily delete photos and videos from my game or from KinectShare.com. Very few games save your images or videos. If you don’t upload the unsaved images or videos immediately, they will be lost. On the other hand, to delete the saved images and videos, you need to check the game’s manual and menus for steps that you can use to delete them.

The uploaded photos and videos of KinectShare.com are automatically removed after 14 days. You’re also allowed to delete photos or videos from the site at any time. To delete the photos or videos, you must sign in with the Microsoft account that is associated to your Xbox LIVE account.

kevin, Jan 3, 2014
  3. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    M3tal Daz3, Jan 3, 2014
  4. ElJibaro25
    ElJibaro25 Guest

Hello,

Do you currently have a live gold subscription? If so, then you will have to wait until your subscription is over to remove any payment options. Also make sure that automatic renewal is removed. You can follow this link to cancel auto renewal:

support.xbox.com/.../cancel-xbox-live-gold-subscription

If you are still having problems, then feel free to contact Xbox support directly at toll free: (800) 4MY-XBOX or (800) 469-9269.

ElJibaro25, Jan 3, 2014
  5. Angel.21 Win User

Microsoft account and xbox

So I won't be able to use my email then. But I don't what to delete the Microsoft account I was going to delete the xbox account or are those the same thing
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

I want to keep Microsoft account, but I want to delete the Xbox & Skype profile associated with it?

Hi GiniNail! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Xbox accounts can't be deleted, but if you haven't use the email in any Xbox site/app you won't have it active, Skype account has a similar situation, to delete any of this accounts it's necessary to delete the Microsoft account
  7. Jesse E' Win User

will deleting my microsoft account delete my minecraft?

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

If you play minecraft with a different account then it won't get deleted with your Microsoft account.

Hope this helps
  8. Smwutches Win User

Closing microsoft account & old gamertag

We are on topic. The OP wanted to know if the original gamertag would be deleted and it won't. That link will switch the Microsoft account, but even switching accounts it doesn't delete a gamertag from the servers.
  9. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox Account Dilemma

Thema:

1. Microsoft won't delete my account. - Similar Threads - Microsoft won't delete

2. Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox: Hi there, Not sure if anyone else has had the issue but for the past few days the Microsoft rewards app has not been opening from the xbox dashboard and don't really want to lose my 120+ weekly...
  3. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  4. Blu-Ray Player won't install from Microsoft Store on Xbox Series X.

in XBoX on Windows
    Blu-Ray Player won't install from Microsoft Store on Xbox Series X.: I tried downloading the Blu-Ray Player from the Microsoft Store, and for some reason, it refuses to actually download. It remains stuck at 0% despite me having left it to download overnight in...
  5. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  6. My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.: Okay so first and foremost, I made the mistake of verifying the integrity of game files on Steam, because I've done some extensive research and people have said that it has caused their game to...
  7. My Microsoft app won't open no matter what.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft app won't open no matter what.: I have been having this problem for months and I recently got rid of Xbox game pass because of this issue. I did every single thing in the video that follows:...
  8. Microsoft Minesweeper - why won't it load?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Minesweeper - why won't it load?: Minesweeper won't launch today. Tried a repair, a reset and a fresh install. 36c8a75c-14fa-428a-b9f4-5cc65e21ae7a
  9. Why won't Microsoft Families allow my kid to play multiplayer?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Microsoft Families allow my kid to play multiplayer?: Hello, After spending HOURS following guides, downloading the xbox family app, increasing the allowed age settings, using both the PX family settings and the xbox app, and still my kid can't even...
  10. I have £ 40 in my Microsoft account it won't lete use it to purchase a game it keeps...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have £ 40 in my Microsoft account it won't lete use it to purchase a game it keeps...: I have £40 in my Microsoft account. I want to purchase a game but it keeps wanted to take it out of my card. I do not owe Microsoft any money. I have a full account. No problems ever paying What's...