Microsoft won't accept my details for verifying my account

Discus and support Microsoft won't accept my details for verifying my account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, Hoping someone may be able to assist me, I've been asked to verify my home account for playing Xbox but every time i submit the form and all the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cameron MacDonald1, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Microsoft won't accept my details for verifying my account

Hi,

Hoping someone may be able to assist me, I've been asked to verify my home account for playing Xbox but every time i submit the form and all the details microsoft reply saying the information isnt enough.

I have tried a number of times over the past few days but had no luck getting back into my account.

Is there a live chat set up where i can speak with someone from microsoft to resolve this issue. I have tried calling but they do not offer a over the phone support service anymore.

Thanks in advance,

Cameron.

:)

Cameron MacDonald1, Dec 5, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi Cameron MacDonald1,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi Cameron MacDonald1,

We appreciate you for bringing this up to Xbox Community Forum. We hope that you are doing well today.

We would like to inform you at the beginning that Microsoft account recovery is managed by a completely automated server, and we do not have manual access to it. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal information, and the meticulous account recovery process is intended to protect you from any possible malicious activity. For now, please allow me to do the best we can in helping you with the process.

First, we would suggest you fill up the ACSR form and make sure you provide an alternate email address when you fill up the ACSR form so that the team can communicate with you. The more information you can include in the form, the better the chance you’ll have of regaining access to your account. Answer as many questions as you can as thoroughly as possible. If you’re not sure, guessing is ok - wrong answers don’t count against you.

When you enter your email address, keep in mind that some domains may be country specific such as @outlook.co.uk. If you’ve had your account for several years, the details on file may not match your current situation, so think about what you may have entered when you first signed up. Is it possible that you moved or changed your name? Think about passwords that you use on other accounts that you may have used here. This is another place where a good guess can pay off. When you get to a question that lets you “add more," fill in as much information as you are able. Email subject lines need to be exact.

We highly recommend you visit these articles: Help with the Microsoft account recovery form.

CONTACT LIVE SUPPORT:

Kindly follow the steps below to contact our live support team:

Visit to the following link: Contact us | Xbox Support

Please scroll down and check the lower left of the page and make sure it matches your country/region. Sample:

Scroll up and check the Contact Times of the support for available hours.

Select the "Contact Us" button

Select the following drop-down menu options in the following order:
    What are you having trouble with? - (xxxxxxxxxx)
    What's the issue? - (xxxxxxxx)

The third box will ask you to describe your issue. We suggest something along the lines of "(xxxxxxxxxxx)." and then select the "Next" button. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.

On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.

Lastly, should you be unable to follow through the steps in contacting support. You may use the virtual agent on that page and type these exact words: Talk to an agent.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. ZacJohn1 Win User

Delightful message, did it help??

My younger brother had someone purchasing ROBUX on his Roblox account in the beginning of the year, using my card information. So I reset his password, and he set up a passkey on his account. I also removed my card from his account, and added My (at the time) current phone number to the account in case verification was required. Time has passed since then and I got a new phone number with a new company..

Now on his xbox/account our Younger sister put in his passkey incorrectly too many times, forcing him to have to use his account password to sign in.

This allows him to go into the home screen (*Password correct?*) but does not sign him into his profile, further attempts to sign in while at the homescreen yield nothing.

Every single damned thing, leads back to my old phone number, with NO means of contacting anyone whatsoever to sort this mess out. He has been able to log into his account on our other brothers Xbox account without hassle, but that does not solve the issue.

If I was able to get into contact with Someone other than the dismal virtual agent perhaps this could get sorted? I tried multiple options and they all simply told me " Phone calls and chats are not available for this issue" and any attempts to call a support number send me links right back to the same website that has me pulling hair at this point. I have his microsoft purchase history, passkey, old password, and as much other information as I could gather.

His account has now completely blocked us out for attempting to rectify this on the Xbox and using the online "Support" system, so I ask. as the last possible option, what am I to do? Just switch Xbox's for my younger brothers and hope they don't mess it up again?

Cheers, - Zac
  5. Geri M. Win User

Hi Cameron MacDonald1,

I am here again to check up on you. I feel like you still need help with your concern, and I would love to give you additional information/troubleshooting for your concern.

For us to isolate the issue, can you please give us more details on the issue? What really happen and why you won't be able to login your account?

I would love if you would re-engage so we can come up together with a desirable resolution.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. warpig22 Win User

cannot sign into the microsoft login page, or minecraft.net

I have not tried resetting my password as there is nothing wrong with my login details. It simply wont accept even my email when i try to login. I CAN access microsoft store, microsoft windows account, xbox app, minecraft launcher with microsoft login. These work fine.

Minecraft.net and microsoft login website do not even accept even my email, as it refreshes the page when i click next.

I can sign into microsoft store app on windows PC. However, it does not require a password it requires windows PIN number. Microsoft store uses microsoft account settings to login, and PIN to verify user.
Thema:

1. Microsoft won't accept my details for verifying my account - Similar Threads - Microsoft won't accept

2. Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox: Hi there, Not sure if anyone else has had the issue but for the past few days the Microsoft rewards app has not been opening from the xbox dashboard and don't really want to lose my 120+ weekly...
  3. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  4. Blu-Ray Player won't install from Microsoft Store on Xbox Series X.

in XBoX on Windows
    Blu-Ray Player won't install from Microsoft Store on Xbox Series X.: I tried downloading the Blu-Ray Player from the Microsoft Store, and for some reason, it refuses to actually download. It remains stuck at 0% despite me having left it to download overnight in...
  5. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  6. My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.: Okay so first and foremost, I made the mistake of verifying the integrity of game files on Steam, because I've done some extensive research and people have said that it has caused their game to...
  7. My Microsoft app won't open no matter what.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft app won't open no matter what.: I have been having this problem for months and I recently got rid of Xbox game pass because of this issue. I did every single thing in the video that follows:...
  8. Microsoft won't accept my phone number to send me a verification code using COX VIOP I just...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft won't accept my phone number to send me a verification code using COX VIOP I just...: Microsoft won't accept my phone number to send me a verification code using COX VIOP I just change over To. I do not know how to fix this Please help. e270f120-5b51-4d11-a4c2-bcc9d4fa2fc9
  9. Microsoft won't accept new debit card info.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft won't accept new debit card info.: Does anyone know why my account won't let me add a new payment method? My current card on file is no longer active due to replacing it a few week ago. When I go to add a new card after entering...
  10. Why microsoft won't accept my textfree phone number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why microsoft won't accept my textfree phone number?: I been using textfree phone number to login my microsoft account with my xbox one in few year old but now it won't accept it. Please help. I really want to use my old textfree phone number. I...