Microsoft wireless steering wheel - RT and LT not working

Discus and support Microsoft wireless steering wheel - RT and LT not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I'm having an issue with Microsoft wireless steering wheel. Left and right triggers don't work on games other than racing games, for example... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rosak81, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Rosak81
    Rosak81 Guest

Hi,

I'm having an issue with Microsoft wireless steering wheel. Left and right triggers don't work on games other than racing games, for example Rayman Legends. Anubody knows how to resolve it?

Regards

:)

Rosak81, Jan 4, 2014
  2. white bull78
    white bull78 Guest
    microsoft wireless racing wheel problems

its the white wireless steering wheel im using not the speed wheel

white bull78, Jan 4, 2014
  3. xbox 360 wireless steering wheel

Microsoft wireless steering wheel - RT and LT not working [​IMG]

Hello, my son has an xbox 360 and wants to play some racing games on it. He already has a ps3 console with a wireless and pedaless steering wheel that has paddles for throttle and braking. He is happy using the steering wheel this way and I want to get another
    one for the xbox. The attached photo steering wheel is an xbox360 model but comes with pedals but I think the controls can be remapped so that for instance the paddles can be used instead of pedals

Questions are:

is this possible?

Do the paddles on this steering wheel have movement that one can use to build up speed and gradually brake or is it all or nothing?

Are there any wireless steering wheels for xbox that work in this way out of the box

Please remember that he doesn't want pedals.

Thanks in advance

clawed kin12345, Jan 4, 2014
  4. haloteen Win User

Worried About Getting A 250GB Slim!

I think the wireless capabilities would work fine, and your wireless steering wheel should work with no problem.
  5. EdouardTASSART Win User

What is needed to get the Microsoft 360 Wireless Racing Wheel to function on a laptop

Hello I bought a steering wheel Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel because I already have the adapter to connect the gamepad xbox 360 but when I connect the steering wheel he did not detect in the games, do you have the drivers?
  6. white bull78 Win User

microsoft wireless racing wheel problems

its the white wireless steering wheel im using not the speed wheel
  7. giovanniiorio1 Win User

XBOX ONE S and Thrustmaster TMX FFB EU PRO

Hey. The problem with the wheel Thrustmaster TMX FFB EU PRO, does not work in the game NFS Payback. Only the buttons on the steering wheel work, the steering wheel and pedals do not want to work in the game. Supports this game control by steering
    wheel and pedals?
  8. giovanniiorio1 Win User

XBOX ONE S and Thrustmaster TMX FFB EU PRO

Hey. The problem with the wheel Thrustmaster TMX FFB EU PRO, does not work in the game NFS Payback. Only the buttons on the steering wheel work, the steering wheel and pedals do not want to work in the game. Supports this game control by steering
    wheel and pedals?
Thema:

1. Microsoft wireless steering wheel - RT and LT not working - Similar Threads - Microsoft wireless steering

2. Am I able to send in my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 to Microsoft for them to fix?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Am I able to send in my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 to Microsoft for them to fix?: My Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2's RB either doesn't work when I press it or has a delayed input, and my warranty has expired. So am I still able to send in the controller to Microsoft...
  3. Microsoft wireless headset plastic issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft wireless headset plastic issue: Has anyone had problems with the plastic by the mic button crumble? I noticed where mine broke. It broke by a small screw that was threaded into it but I don’t know where it went. Mine is less...
  4. How many people having trouble with Microsoft Wireless headset model 1944

in XBoX on Windows
    How many people having trouble with Microsoft Wireless headset model 1944: I purchased Microsoft wireless headset model 1944 and they constantly cut out, lose connection and people can't hear every word I'm saying! I've only had these just over 1 month and I started...
  5. Microsoft wireless head set for Xbox plastic is breaking on second replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft wireless head set for Xbox plastic is breaking on second replacement: Microsoft wireless head set for Xbox plastic is breaking around microphone on second replacement. As above, it’s weak as a kitten, what do we do? It’s less that 5 months old, first one lasted 2...
  6. Microsoft wireless headset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft wireless headset: Hey. I just got the official Wireless microsoft headset. I was just curious if there was a way I could still use the speaker option in the Xbox dashboard to just quickly adjust chat settings. The...
  7. My Microsoft Xbox Wireless gamepad won't connect back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Microsoft Xbox Wireless gamepad won't connect back.: Hello. I bought Microsoft Xbox Wireless gamepad few days ago. I have successfully connected it to my computer, however when I turned off the device won't connect back at when I turned on again ....
  8. Microsoft Modern Wireless headset-Audio sounds very low

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Modern Wireless headset-Audio sounds very low: I just recently purchase the Microsoft modern wireless headset. Im using it on a brand new Dell Laptop via USB and operating it on the Ringcentral dialer system app for work. The audio while using...
  9. Will Microsoft fix or replace my broken wireless controllers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Microsoft fix or replace my broken wireless controllers: I was wondering if I could send my wireless controllers to you guys and have them fixed I have bought 4 controllers over the last 2 years plus the original one that came with the xbox and all of...
  10. Can I pair a different mouse with the Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I pair a different mouse with the Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900?: I have a Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900 , after many years my mouse broke and the wheel does not work anymore. The keyboard is still working good and I do not want to change the whole kit. Can I...