Microsoft will not help with official Microsoft wireless headset

Discus and support Microsoft will not help with official Microsoft wireless headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’m on my second official Microsoft headset that coincidentally has broken in the exact same spot. This unit broke, luckily within warranty…. Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WJTCUSTOM, Mar 22, 2023.

1. WJTCUSTOM
    WJTCUSTOM Guest

I’m on my second official Microsoft headset that coincidentally has broken in the exact same spot. This unit broke, luckily within warranty…. Microsoft wasn’t having that they told me I needed to buy a special warranty that would cover physical damage.. I expressed that this is the second time this is happened to me on the exact same device in the exact same spot and it’s happening to a lot of people in the gaming community. After a week and a half of trying to have it replaced, they stopped returning my calls and emails.. I have spent many thousands of dollars on Xbox ecosystem and this is not a good way to treat a 20 year XBOX customer. Blame the customer, REALLY ?!?!?!

:)

WJTCUSTOM, Mar 22, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

3. WJTCUSTOM Win User

I’ve reached out to support. Unless you know of another path I can take. I literally have my second headset ( still in warranty) and they won’t help me.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello WJTCUSTOM, I am sorry that you are experiencing this with your headset, but in cases like this only support can guide you in this matter.
  5. BuffaloSoldja Win User

Random Freezes

I have 2 official Microsoft Wireless headsets, and 1 Official Microsoft Wireless Bluetooth headset and all 3 do the same thing. I'm not sure why they do this on my console but I can take my headsets to my friends place and my headset I take there doesn't
    have this problem when I play games there on his Xbox.
  6. x Blashyrkh x Win User

Controller/Headset Question

The power cable was unplugged for ~3 hours.

None of the things listed in solution 3 are between my controller and my Xbox. I have a wired router, and it is about 10 feet to the left of my Xbox, and where I sit to play is about 6 feet in front of it.

I have used the following headsets, all with an official Microsoft wireless controller and also an official Microsoft wired controller:

Microsoft Wired Headset

Microsoft Wireless Bluetooth Headset

Tritton AX720 (wired)

Turtle Beach x32 (wired)

Astro A40 (wired)

Afterglow Wired Headset

There was no difference in the problem I am experiencing when using any combination of the preceding controllers and headsets.
Thema:

1. Microsoft will not help with official Microsoft wireless headset - Similar Threads - Microsoft help official

2. I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO: MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO SG i dont wanna lost my money with this 8c440118-2069-4170-8628-36a5b3ca2a0f
  3. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  4. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?: Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me? 90352adb-3161-4852-b127-49b43583dc8d
  5. Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...: My rubux i reedmed witch was 100 rubux don’t work the code Dosent I want compition witch is that I want 1000.rubux beacuse my code dont work 2d757090-6611-43a0-8e57-ca3937587095
  6. Help I'm lost in codes, microsoft site is no help

in XboX Insiders
    Help I'm lost in codes, microsoft site is no help: I have bought a second hand series x but OSU1 throws out this error: 0x8B050084 0x00000000 0x00000201 Now I believe this may mean it's an insiders console, but I do not know the previous owner...
  7. i need help with continuas charges on my microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help with continuas charges on my microsoft account: i continue to have $1.00 charges on my bill daily. What is it and how do I stop it 892b67e2-2b33-443e-ac91-e5da905705a6
  8. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  9. Please help I’m so confused with Xbox/Microsoft accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help I’m so confused with Xbox/Microsoft accounts: Hi all, so I set up last Christmas my 14year old his Xbox series x using my Microsoft log in details and now his Xbox profile thinks he is me and also now I have downloaded the Xbox family app...
  10. Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account: Hi I migrated my mojang account like 2 years ago (have the emails to prove it) but I cannot remember the microsoft account I migrated too nor have I saved it anywhere. Is there anyway someone from...