microsoft weekly reward set on xbox streak lost

Discus and support microsoft weekly reward set on xbox streak lost in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just lost a streak on the weekly reward set on xbox because the 50 bing search was bugged and wouldn't track at all. I contacted microsoft support... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AnjeB1, Dec 30, 2020.

1. AnjeB1
    AnjeB1 Guest

I just lost a streak on the weekly reward set on xbox because the 50 bing search was bugged and wouldn't track at all. I contacted microsoft support and got a basic auto response and when I replied and said none of their fixes worked I never got a response
    back. I looked up the issue online to see if there was a fix and found this issue going back over a year. Why is this bug still an issue for so long, its frustrating when you put time and effort into stuff like this only to get nowhere. Why offer these challenges
    if they are not going to work properly.

:)

AnjeB1, Dec 30, 2020
  2. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Whats going on with the rewards/points

This happened to me with my weekly streak being stuck at week one for ages. You need to email Microsoft Rewards Support for help with that.
  3. Darren Barker Win User
  4. Jay Rhyno Win User

Xbox Rewards reset Weekly Streak even though i had it done for last week

Has anybody received an answer for this because this has happened to me for last week and lost my streak?

The May bonus round started last week and requires 2 weekly sets and I completed 1 in the first week so I fail to see how I missed it if it has already been acknowledged by their own rewards system!?
  5. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Activating Punchcards in Microsoft Rewards on Xbox not working.

I too, am having the same issue for days now.

Ori and the Will of the Wisps punch card will not activate.

Sea of Thieves punch card will not activate.

Xbox Rewards Weekly Set is not tracking achievements.

I hope this gets resolved soon, before they expire. It would be extremely disappointing if I was to lose my weekly streak.
  6. cf2eddie Win User

Xbox Rewards Location Issue

I have been on xbox live for years and my currently weekly streak on rewards is 56 so its got nothing to do with my region.
Thema:

1. microsoft weekly reward set on xbox streak lost - Similar Threads - microsoft weekly reward

2. The daily microsoft rewards searches has not been working properly for several weeks. This...

in XBoX on Windows
    The daily microsoft rewards searches has not been working properly for several weeks. This...: The daily microsoft rewards searches has not been working properly for several weeks. This includes mobile and pc/xbox seaches on multiple accounts - having to wait between searches or they will...
  3. Ever since updating Microsoft Word Games, about two weeks ago, It takes forever for it to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ever since updating Microsoft Word Games, about two weeks ago, It takes forever for it to...: Ever since updating Microsoft Word Games, about two weeks ago, It takes forever for it to open. This morning it keeps closing out on its own. I think I'm done with MUWG....
  4. No respond from microsoft support for 2 weeks now.

in XboX Insiders
    No respond from microsoft support for 2 weeks now.: lost my microsoft (minecraft) account I start conversation with microsoft about it they locked the account. After that I start again conversation with them about if they can change the email. I...
  5. I have been trying to contact Microsoft Rewards for 6 weeks

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been trying to contact Microsoft Rewards for 6 weeks: Hello Xbox, I am messaging here as I am running out of options. I have been having issues with my Xbox rewards. I emailed rewards support back at the beginning of July that my weekly streak had...
  6. why has my microsoft weekly rewards reset

in XBoX on Windows
    why has my microsoft weekly rewards reset: hi dont know if any one can help or anyone else had this problem my weekly rewards has reset and it shouldnt have as i havent missed any week and had a big streak going can any one help or have i...
  7. I've asked Microsoft some questions and haven't gotten a response for over a week

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've asked Microsoft some questions and haven't gotten a response for over a week: As the question states, I have been talking to Microsoft for a while about getting my account back, and the results were that I could not get the log in to it for any longer, however there was a...
  8. Microsoft Rewards for Xbox Weekly Streaks not showing. Any particular reason?

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards for Xbox Weekly Streaks not showing. Any particular reason?: I just got on the Microsoft Rewards app on my Xbox and the card for weekly streaks isn't showing. I even closed the app and reopened it. Were they removed? I was hearing there have been problems...
  9. How do I restore my streak for the Rewards Weekly Set on the Microsoft Rewards on Xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I restore my streak for the Rewards Weekly Set on the Microsoft Rewards on Xbox app?: I've been near 50 weeks in my streak, without missing one week. The May Monthly Bonus Round proves it, as it has 1 of 2 weekly sets registered, two weeks have not elapsed yet this month....
  10. Xbox reward gems cashed in over week ago still no Microsoft cards

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox reward gems cashed in over week ago still no Microsoft cards: I used my VIP gems to buy 2 $5 Microsoft cards. it said 96 hours to get them it's been 9 days. I still haven't received them. 3a290ff1-546e-495a-bafe-d0018f010933