Microsoft warranty and elite v2 - moan not a question.

Discus and support Microsoft warranty and elite v2 - moan not a question. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Do after I have spent a small fortune on the xbox one x that has decided to just randomly shut down due to cooling issues (hasn't moved since I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DanRicher, May 21, 2020.

1. DanRicher
    DanRicher Guest

Do after I have spent a small fortune on the xbox one x that has decided to just randomly shut down due to cooling issues (hasn't moved since I have had it) and now my elite v2 controller not wanting to work on the bumper buttons I am a little livid to find
    that the warranty Microsoft offers is pitiful.

Then to add insult to injury you have to pay to send the item back (3 months old) and pay extra if you want the item returned back within 4 - 6 days.

Wouldn't really mind but my first elite v1 had the stick drift and I threw this in the bin would have thought the redesign would have fixes flaws not add different ones.

Sorry Microsoft I brought the v2 for the cost of 3 standard controllers (which don't have these issues) to get this pitiful support I thing my next console will be a PS5 cause this is seriously taking the biscuit.

:)

DanRicher, May 21, 2020
  2. AndroidSnow Win User

I am sorry to read your situation. If the controller is under warranty, the support team may change another controller.

If it is out of warranty, it should cover the repair costs.
  3. DanRicher Win User

It is just frustrating to pay out good money for a controller (specially after the V1 issues) to find this has a fault that seems to be quiet common when you search via google.

Microsoft however have sent me a shipping label so at least I am not stung with an extra charge.

I really like the idea of the controller I just wished that some more money was spent on some of the hardware.
  4. JerryTheGreat671 Win User

I'm sorry this happened to you. Unfortunately there is no way for us to assist you in this matter.
  5. ChrisNoAnts Win User

Is there a chance of getting a new Elite V2 Controller w/o Stick Drift?

Hey Samy,

thank you for the heads-up. I am aware of the warranty and my ability to return it.

I'd appreciate a no nonsense answer regarding my actual question - are there Elite V2 sticks out there with a clean 0 center and no drift?
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

Xbox elite series 2 with design flaw?

I own 2 elite v2 controllers and so far I seen no problems at all, use the warranty if they dont feel right for you
Thema:

1. Microsoft warranty and elite v2 - moan not a question. - Similar Threads - Microsoft warranty elite

2. Why would Microsoft change my warranty date?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why would Microsoft change my warranty date?: I purchased an XBOX series X on Dec 26 2022. I had a recent issue with it and submitted a warranty repair and it was dispatched to Germany and back again. I've logged on to the portal and now...
  3. What does it mean "-9 month" below Microsoft Limited Warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does it mean "-9 month" below Microsoft Limited Warranty?: When I see my device on website, a Xbox controller, there is a "-9 month" below "Microsoft Limited Warranty". The condition is " In warranty Ends on 2024/1/6". So what is the "-9 month"? Does it...
  4. How do I contact a human at Microsoft about a warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I contact a human at Microsoft about a warranty?: I had to send 2 of my Xbox controllers back to Microsoft under their warranty due to being faulty. I have only received one back and cannot find anything about the second one. Both devices now...
  5. Why doesnt Microsoft make their warranty as a 1 year or however long you bought and then 1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt Microsoft make their warranty as a 1 year or however long you bought and then 1...: I got the controller last Christmas and the warranty expired in January now the bumpers don't work and it's cost over 100 dollars to fix it 752f6a80-a7fa-47e7-9a90-094b9464a554
  6. Microsoft Warranty is a real joke

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Warranty is a real joke: I have a Microsoft Wireless Mouse purchased less than a year ago on Amazon that got defective and I have been unable to claim warranty. Microsoft is the most inefficient company I know. I just...
  7. I sent my xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 3 months ago and Microsoft lost it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent my xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 3 months ago and Microsoft lost it.: I sent my xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 3 months ago and I called support 5 times and so far no one can't find my controller, at this point I want a refund, how I can get it?...
  8. Can I buy a Xbox from DELL abd then buy extended warranty from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I buy a Xbox from DELL abd then buy extended warranty from microsoft?: Can I buy an Xbox from DELL and then buy extended warranty from microsoft. a914e675-c5ea-400e-a29b-c19de08e0ad3
  9. Why does Microsoft use shady tactics and not honor warranties?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft use shady tactics and not honor warranties?: I purchased an xbox Elite controller with the Microsoft Complete warranty from the Microsoft web store and now it says my warranty is void. while the original manufacturers warranty (1yr) is void...
  10. How to contact microsoft uk to fix xbox under warranty? ( tried literally every option on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to contact microsoft uk to fix xbox under warranty? ( tried literally every option on...: xbox series x lits but no beep, no hdmi signal, switches off after 30 sec. I have tried every option on my account. 4987d473-cf6a-4cc7-8ab7-3ea0ed21caac