Microsoft VSA is not working. How do I request a call?

Discus and support Microsoft VSA is not working. How do I request a call? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’ve been attempting to reach Microsoft for months to absolutely no avail. What could have been a simple account recovery has turned into an absolute... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jacob Bath, Feb 21, 2023.

1. Jacob Bath
    Jacob Bath Guest

I’ve been attempting to reach Microsoft for months to absolutely no avail. What could have been a simple account recovery has turned into an absolute nightmare. I try to request a call with them through their Virtual Support Agent and continuously get a blank screen. I have tried multiple browsers and devices and still end up with the same result. I have had my Xbox account for over 10 years and now it is basically impossible on my end to get it back.

:)

Jacob Bath, Feb 21, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Jacob, I'm sorry you are having difficulties contacting Xbox support, however try to follow the steps below to contact Xbox support via chat.

Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)

If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.

Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.

Click Contact us

Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.

On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.
  3. Pierce H. Win User

How do I request a call

Hello Tre Schirmer!

You can get in touch with Xbox Support here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Make sure you are signed into the account you need help with and select a topic/issue most applicable to you. On the last step, you should see an option to request a phone call or chat with an agent. If you still need help, feel free to reach out here!

Best regards,

4. TimB101 Win User

How do I request a call

Hi Tre S,

I'm Tim, an Independent Advisor here and a Microsoft user like you. I don't work for Microsoft and do not have access to any of your data on their system.

Pierce has kindly provided the link for you to use for support an to request a call back.

Phone support

Monday to Friday: 9:00am-8:00pm
    Saturday to Sunday: 10:00am-5:00pm

Web chat

Monday to Sunday: 24 hours a day

I hope this information helps. If you have any questions, please let me know and I'll be glad to assist you further or If you find it helpful, you can mark this comment as the answer.

Kind regards

Tim
  5. eds1989 Win User

How do I get support for an Xbox Design Lab purchase I never received?

It is pretty poor.

I did eventually manage to fudge my way through the VSA and speak to someone, and they had a record of my issue from multiple previous attempts to contact someone, and they got a ticket opened straight away.

They've apparently shipped my missing cable now, but it's ridiculous how difficult it was to just speak to someone! Especially as they resolved it so quickly. Imagine how much less frustrated I'd have been if it went straight to them in the first place!

Come on Microsoft!
  6. Toxic BoMb2 Win User

Serious Question That Needs Answering Fast!

this same thing happend to my friend like 45 minutes ago on the exact same game too here's what you do request a call to microsoft support and they'll tell you what to do because i am still trying to figure out how my friend's account got hacked and how
    to protect mine so i don't get hacked by the same person just request the call to microsoft support.
Thema:

1. Microsoft VSA is not working. How do I request a call? - Similar Threads - Microsoft VSA working

2. Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...: What is going on with your Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black (model: TLL-00001)?! Three headsets bought, 2 of them broke in the exact same spot and yet you...
  3. Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up: Why don't Microsoft answer the phone or keep hanging up 8f537fc1-738c-4354-b32c-dc809e86171c
  4. When will Microsoft expand their country support for Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will Microsoft expand their country support for Xbox?: Hello, Ive been waiting years for microsoft to add support to my country Romania( a country thats in the EU) and yet it its been so long and no new updates. Please Microsoft expand your country...
  5. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  6. Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...: I am unable to broadcast my Microsoft Windows environment across my other Microsoft Windows devices. please help thanks 1c4b0da4-6be0-47ad-8a8a-0b11312a4df2
  7. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  8. Microsoft signing me out of all devices for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft signing me out of all devices for no reason: When I login to my account on the free 14 day trial of xbox gamepass I get a message that says "Signing you out of all devices" after entering information correctly...
  9. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  10. Can We Improve Microsoft Edge Browser?

in XboX Insiders
    Can We Improve Microsoft Edge Browser?: Only Browser that we have on Xbox that is somewhat reliable is the edge browser, But it is a struggle , Freezing issues , Bugs and glitches , Video/Movie streaming is unstable, would love to see...