microsoft ulitimate word games

Discus and support microsoft ulitimate word games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought premium edition of Microsoft ultimate word games. After less than a month, it keeps giving me an error, sorry but we are unable to synchronize... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Skyboy23, Jan 15, 2018.

  1. Skyboy23
    Skyboy23 Guest

    microsoft ulitimate word games


    I bought premium edition of Microsoft ultimate word games. After less than a month, it keeps giving me an error, sorry but we are unable to synchronize your game data, restart your game and if this happens again contact us. Well its been a couple of days
    and I still cant get into the game. Please help

    :)
     
    Skyboy23, Jan 15, 2018
    #1
  2. JamesBean221
    JamesBean221 Guest
    Microsofts Ulitimate word games

    I lost all my data and the game started over from scratch, any ideals how to get back to where I was?
     
    JamesBean221, Jan 15, 2018
    #2
  3. Microsofts Ulitimate word games

    Just try to sync it from Cloud Storage By reopening the game or Reinstall it , otherwise if its lost there :/ there is no way bring it back
     
    itzjustARTYOM, Jan 15, 2018
    #3
  4. itzjustARTYOM Win User

    Microsofts Ulitimate word games

    Just try to sync it from Cloud Storage By reopening the game or Reinstall it , otherwise if its lost there :/ there is no way bring it back
  5. Matthew Wade1 Win User

    Starfield Problems

    Im getting error 0xc0000005 when trying to open the game on PC.

    I have xbox ulitimate game pass. Running 11900k 3080ti 32gb ram. Tried every recomendation ive found online. nothing works. apparently the game works if you buy it through steam.... cheers microsoft
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

    Microsoft Word Games.

    Hi Marie,



    Thanks for reaching out to the forums. Sorry for the issue you are experiencing. We recommend to go on the Microsoft casual games
    community
    . Towards the bottom you will see their Facebook page and they ask to post there. There is also a support
    site
    for the casual games you can look over also. Here is the casual games FAQ too.



    Thanks,

    Brad
  7. Janet_C Win User

    GamerTags and Xbox Ulitimate Game Pass

    Hello!

    I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

    He must create his own account and you will be able to share the subscription with him, it is not necessary for him to purchase the subscription.

    This can be done by setting your profile as "Home Xbox" on the console.

    You can read more information about this console feature through this link

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

    Best regards.
  8. Georges C. Win User

    Family Sharing - Game Pass Ulitimate

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community

    Hello R19DNs, you can share accounts, if you have 3 Xbox in your home and two accounts each with an active Ultimate subscription, one of the accounts can share to the third Xbox by simply placing it as the primary.

    In the link below you have more information about account sharing.

    https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
Thema:

microsoft ulitimate word games

Loading...
  1. microsoft ulitimate word games - Similar Threads - microsoft ulitimate word

  2. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  3. Xbox browser microsoft esge issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox browser microsoft esge issues: Hi, I have another xbox series x, and gaming wise its brill, but when im watching TV on the browser, it's soo glitchy and buggy. I dont belive this is my wifi, as the same site runs smoothly on my...
  4. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  5. The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...

    in XboX Insiders
    The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...: Hey Team Xbox, As a dedicated player who loves using Dev Mode and creator features, I would really appreciate it if the team could consider opening up more RAM access for developers and creators....
  6. Microsoft Store (international gifts)

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store (international gifts): They should improve and simplify the GIFT system. Paying for a game as a gift for a friend should be straightforward and without major complications. However, despite indicating the friend to be...
  7. Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️: The line when scrolling is gone on the microsoft store it was a line in the middle of all the titles when you scroll down up and side to side it was a visual effect in short term. submitted by...
  8. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  9. Xbox update issues regarding Microsoft store

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update issues regarding Microsoft store: I recently booted up my Xbox after a month of not using it and it auto updated now I can't download games through the Ms store due to the store not loading completely I've tried resets I've tried...
  10. Never Received the Microsoft 50th anniversary badge

    in XboX Insiders
    Never Received the Microsoft 50th anniversary badge: I noticed that some of my friends have the badge on their profiles. I remember joining the preview and checking it periodically, but it hasn’t appeared on my profile yet. Has this happened to...