microsoft turns recurring payment on a prepaid card

Discus and support microsoft turns recurring payment on a prepaid card in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i bought a prepaid gamepass ultimate giftcard for one month, when i redeemed it on xbox.com, they demandend my credit card information for recurring... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jermaine cole, Apr 26, 2022.

1. microsoft turns recurring payment on a prepaid card

i bought a prepaid gamepass ultimate giftcard for one month, when i redeemed it on xbox.com, they demandend my credit card information for recurring payment. i just want my one month. no recurring payments. what do i do?

:)

jermaine cole, Apr 26, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

After you complete the transaction, you can turn off recurring payments.
  3. Smwutches Win User

$2 For 2 Months?

It could be. Some prepaid cards cannot be used on services with recurring payments and when you buy live through the Xbox it turns on auto-renewal. You may want to check the website of the prepaid card to see if that is the problem.
  4. sprkle Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate payment

i think it wont work with prepaid cards considering its a recurring payment
  5. A Fuzzzy Qausar Win User

xbox live purchase

If you have a empty prepaid card that is a good way around the recuring payments
  6. Honda Man 04 Win User

Help

You could use prepaid cards for your Game Pass subscription and Gold membership. That way you don't need a payment option tied to your account. Do you have a past due amount on your account? That can affect you canceling a subscription or turning off
    recurring billing. If recurring billing is turned off, then your Game Pass subscription will expire when it has run out. Then you can use the prepaid cards.
Thema:

1. microsoft turns recurring payment on a prepaid card - Similar Threads - microsoft turns recurring

2. Microsoft flight simulator is fully downloaded but the install button turned yellow and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator is fully downloaded but the install button turned yellow and...: sorry for my bad vocabulary and spelling english is not my firs language what do i need to do to fix this. i cant reinstall the game becouse there is no delete button (i searched every where)....
  3. How do I fix this issue about Minecraft Migration trying to turn me into a Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix this issue about Minecraft Migration trying to turn me into a Microsoft...: Minecraft Migration saying We couldn’t complete the request successfully. This Mojang account is not eligible. Even though I'm using a Microsoft account. I went to go ask Minecraft Support but...
  4. Hacker stole my Microsoft account and turned on two phase verification.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacker stole my Microsoft account and turned on two phase verification.: Hello, 1 and half year ago was my Microsoft account hacked via my Email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. The hacker setuped 2 phase verification and now I can´t...
  5. My Forza Horizon 4 Keeps crashing only when my wifi is turned on (MICROSOFT STORE)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Forza Horizon 4 Keeps crashing only when my wifi is turned on (MICROSOFT STORE): I use a USB WIFI stick that I plug into a USB port on my PC but when its plugged in Forza shows up on my screen and after 2-3 seconds just closes, I have reinstalled the game 2 times but nothing...
  6. Any Microsoft teams reading this,you should turn Xbox community section into a full blown...

in XboX Insiders
    Any Microsoft teams reading this,you should turn Xbox community section into a full blown...: Allow us to post more then just our gaming clips let us go live, post pictures,stories and status updates within the Xbox app and console, the community section is very limited to post what I...
  7. Can't turn in my Microsoft quests and collect the reward points on my Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't turn in my Microsoft quests and collect the reward points on my Xbox: Every time I launch the Microsoft rewards app to turn in my quests a menu pops up telling me to update my console's location, I have the correct location on my console and I am not using a vpn or...
  8. How do I turn off vibrations in microsoft xbox X/s wireless controller?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I turn off vibrations in microsoft xbox X/s wireless controller?: I use pc windows 11 and I want to turn it off on fifa 2022 i downloaded from xbox gamepass, i tried loading xbox accessories app but it wont let me configure bluetooth device. How do I do it?...
  9. Xbox turns itself on when I approach it and Microsoft claims it’s a bug

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox turns itself on when I approach it and Microsoft claims it’s a bug: Anyone else think that’s kinda fishy? Why does it happen when I approach the console? It’s a series x by the way. I think it’s because they do it on purpose to suck you in to playing it which I...
  10. Turn off CROSSPLAY in Microsoft account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turn off CROSSPLAY in Microsoft account.: WHY IS IT SO DIFFICULT TO TURN OFF THIS CHEATING CROSSPLAY IN YOUR MICROSOFT ACCOUNT!? I TURNED IT OFF IN MY XBOX AND NOW IT WONT EVEN LET ME PLAY BECAUSE IT SAYS I NEED TO PROVIDE AUTHORIZATION...