Microsoft Trackball Optical 4 button

Discus and support Microsoft Trackball Optical 4 button in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi i want a new one same design. best gaming mouse till ball got scratch by Pitbull's. i need a thumb ball mouse for game. bill gates style was best.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by harrysativa, Oct 8, 2022.

1. harrysativa
    harrysativa Guest

hi i want a new one same design. best gaming mouse till ball got scratch by Pitbull's. i need a thumb ball mouse for game. bill gates style was best. please make but Teflon the contacts or make balls roll not squished in plastic roller bearing and oil pans. thank you

sincerly

:)

harrysativa, Oct 8, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today HARRYSATIVA

I understand that you're trying to share feedback / want a new product. But just to let you know
    These forums are more intended just to troubleshoot and help with issues with Xbox consoles and Windows games
  3. harrysativa Win User

but for targetting it was the best mouse ever to a picell gun point move ment were remarkable i could go from ankels to wrist heart then head very fast with any gun even the hummer with turit
  4. Endgamez Win User

Borderlands 2

Sorry...I meant laser-tracked trackball. A high DPI laser under a trackball would work just as well as a laser mouse.
  5. Mikewarrior Win User

New game controller idea

So instead of a D-Pad you have a Trackball instead?

Yeah, that idea isn't new.
  6. The Lady Bastet Win User

PC/Mac users town hall - Is ESO noteworthy?

I have a very comfortable trackball (a Logitech Marble Mouse) which I bought to alleviate my mouse knuckle. i just hold down the w and use the camera (trackball) to move smoothly. But sometimes I try to move by holding down the left button which is what
    i do in Diablo (I think) and end up shooting someone instead. oops! lol I need to go back into Diablo which I have been playing more since the revamp and see what's causing this because I know my primary and secondary attacks are also on the mouse buttons.
    i dislike having to use the keyboard for any common actions. I don't mind hitting a key for map or inventory but moving is a different matter.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Trackball Optical 4 button - Similar Threads - Microsoft Trackball Optical

2. Will Microsoft bond their grips fot the next generation of elite controller or will they...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Microsoft bond their grips fot the next generation of elite controller or will they...: I have owned both a elite one and Elite 2 both of which the glued hand grips have come away one actually injuring me so I was wondering if Microsoft was going to drop their scummy attitude of...
  3. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 70fc8331-939e-413d-85c0-bcc8d88bbffe
  4. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 0ba05f79-6a5d-4d1f-9ffb-24d2a4d757d2
  5. Microsoft Digital Safety email

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microsoft Digital Safety email: Violation of our policy Hello [My Full Name], Content associated with your account was reported to Microsoft as violating our terms, policy, or laws. The details are as follows: Service or...
  6. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  7. Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?: Around 6 months ago I decided to buy an Xbox Series S, all was fine except that after only weeks of use, the controller was drifting to a point of being unusable. I then bought another, it came...
  8. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  9. I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account: So a couple months ago I had some issues with my controller where it completely died and wouldn't charge/turn on. During the process of trying to send in the controller for a repair it randomly...
  10. Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10: Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10 a3f69b53-9062-45ee-8366-4f28d149c019