Microsoft took money off my debit card twice for the Madden 22 purchase

Discus and support Microsoft took money off my debit card twice for the Madden 22 purchase in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft took money off my debit card twice for the Madden 22 purchase. I elected to get a refund and they gave me one and said they denied the other.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Danjordan5, Sep 11, 2021.

1. Danjordan5
    Danjordan5 Guest

Microsoft took money off my debit card twice for the Madden 22 purchase. I elected to get a refund and they gave me one and said they denied the other. Which is cool because i wanted to keep the the game! But now apparently i have to buy it again? Even though there is still a pending purchase on my bank account. Please help me.

:)

Danjordan5, Sep 11, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor.

Welcome to the community. How are you?

Looks like they canceled the charge for the game and this pending charge should be canceled soon. Is the game status in your purchase history as refunded?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
  3. scottishbird92 Win User

Purchasing with Microsoft currency

I have £18 on my microsoft account and I purchased 12 month gold but there was no option to use this money and it was all charged to my debit card. I had checked settings before I did this and it said that the money on the microsoft account is automatically
    used and has to be turned off, how come all of it was charged to my card?
  4. ShirekaYoung Win User

Refund

I have several of purchase that i didn't authorize and i want the recurring off its been taking money off my debit card
  5. Brother Sa5m Win User

spiderman - what should I go for

[quote user="US Revenge"]

Also there are fees and stuff. $100 on the card is more like $89. but they are good alternatives to those wishing to make a quick online purchase, in my case i have no credit or debit card.

[/quote]

Your correct, It used to be like that but they changed the rules for cards purchased after August 22, 2010. To sum it up you just pay the 4.95 to get the card, put your money on and your done. wam bam thank you mam LOL
  6. deano-01 Win User

Debit Card not working after buying points

After ringing them again they can't let me use paypal for some reason but as I have a debit card not a credit card the man on the other end for microsoft tells me that most people use the add credit card and put their debit card details in and purchase that
    way I was dubious about this as with Paypal you don't have top disclose your bank/card information so I changed my payment method to credit card filled in add credit card with my debit card details and I can purchase online with my debit card. Microsoft also
    tells me that over 50% of credit card details are actually debit cards and not credit cards I hope this has been of some help Good luck outlawlattice3. PS I don't know any other way of purchasing so you don't get notified when the money has gone out or due
    to go out which is what I like about paypal you know when your money is due out good luck
Thema:

1. Microsoft took money off my debit card twice for the Madden 22 purchase - Similar Threads - Microsoft took money

2. Microsoft took my money and I haven't gotten what I have purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft took my money and I haven't gotten what I have purchased: I just spent $33.45c on Golden Eagles in War Thunder and the purchase went through perfectly fine but I didn't get my 5000 GE that I purchased. 4b2ead8b-97de-43d9-82cf-5a7c4b99d3d2
  3. My Microsoft rewards auto redeemed £5, took the points but I haven’t received the money....

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft rewards auto redeemed £5, took the points but I haven’t received the money....: I have the auto redeem feature on for Microsoft rewards, with this being the £5 option, as it was the first of the month and I had the points it did so, but I haven’t received the £5, and it took...
  4. Microsoft took money but didn’t give me my purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft took money but didn’t give me my purchase: i went to buy the 1,100 points on COD Warzone, and it said that the purchase failed, but when i went to my account, it shows that indeed the money has been deducted from my bank account and i have...
  5. Microsoft just took my money and game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft just took my money and game: i bought Call of duty cold war and today i opened it to find a message saying youll need to pay in order to play so i checked the status of the game and it says failed 60 DOLLARS WERE TOOKEN FROM...
  6. Microsoft store took my money but didn't give the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store took my money but didn't give the game: I already had minecraft dungeons and I wanted to upgrade it to hero edition then it said card was not accepted but it still took money and i dont have hero edition. Help please....
  7. Microsoft Store took my money for a "Game with Gold" with active xbox gold subscription.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store took my money for a "Game with Gold" with active xbox gold subscription.: Hi, I've recently wanted to add Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy to my collection due to the fact that it was "for free" with gold. I have Gold active on my console so I just added this game...
  8. Microsoft took money away from my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft took money away from my account?: I had purchased a xbox live but for the wrong account, so i had requested a refun and got my money back but i got charged back again the next day. I know its not me who bought the xbox live and...
  9. microsoft took money from my account for games with gold game, need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft took money from my account for games with gold game, need help: Hello so everybody, i bought my games with gold like every month. But this time microsoft took 19.99 for victor vran which is currently free. Can someone help me? 141d4fe2-50a3-4c8f-bddb-6c0dca2b4493
  10. Microsoft took my money and didn’t give me my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft took my money and didn’t give me my game: I preordered black ops 4 on september 14th. They tried to pull out $63.59 on 10/4/2018 4 times, 3 were denied and 1 was accepted, they then tried to pull it out if my bank account multiple times...