Microsoft thiefs

Discus and support Microsoft thiefs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I bought and Xbox one X on 12/30/17 and I was told by Best Buy that I will recieve a code from Microsoft for a free game Battleground. Well I never... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FATAL2U, Jan 26, 2018.

  1. FATAL2U
    FATAL2U Guest

    Microsoft thiefs


    So I bought and Xbox one X on 12/30/17 and I was told by Best Buy that I will recieve a code from Microsoft for a free game Battleground. Well I never received the code and when I contacted Microsoft they told me the promotion was over and I will not receive
    what I was promised. Microsoft stole from me they are a bunch of thiefs. I want compensation for what I was promised. This is outrageous!!!

    :)
     
    FATAL2U, Jan 26, 2018
    #1
  2. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest
    DuFFuL, Jan 26, 2018
    #2
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    MIcrosoft you THIEF!!!!

    What number are you trying? What region do you live in?
     
    Smwutches, Jan 26, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Microsoft thiefs

    Codes for that promotion were actually supposed to be given through the retailers, not Microsoft. Generally you had to buy the game at the same time as the console and it would have shown as free. You would need to get in contact with Best Buy to see if
    there is anything they can do.
     
    Smwutches, Jan 26, 2018
    #4
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Microsoft thiefs

    Codes for that promotion were actually supposed to be given through the retailers, not Microsoft. Generally you had to buy the game at the same time as the console and it would have shown as free. You would need to get in contact with Best Buy to see if
    there is anything they can do.
  6. Krazy Crayon Win User

    Microsoft is a thief

    There are no refunds you should have looked before you bought the content. Secondly,it says in the description of the content that you cant get refunds.
  7. ngocphi Win User

    Microsoft is a thief

    There is no refunds for points
  8. SoD Solider702 Win User

    Microsoft is a thief

    Well i bought ms points from xbox, now i have my visa blocked since microsoft took an additional €2.46 to the €29.07 for the points. The bank isn't gonna unblock my visa untill someone tells them what that money was used for >.> they said that xbox took
    €0.82c (under the name ms billings) for three times in a row after they took the payment of €29.07. If thats normal next time i wish that the billing will add up to the sum and i receive an email saying that an additional €2.46 were added to the €29.07 i agreed
    to. Now i cant buy anything and i have to wait a long time in the bank queues if i need to withdraw money, totally unfair. Thank you microsoft, you managed to **** me off adding up to the fact that my account cant be maltese for some awkward reasons.
  9. Temhotabot Win User

    Microsoft is a thief

    Since when did it become MS's fault for your lack of reading? It tells everyone in the product description and in the XBL Terms of Service that there are no refunds for this item. In the future I would pay more attention to what
    you are doing before you purchase anything.
Thema:

Microsoft thiefs

Loading...
  1. Microsoft thiefs - Similar Threads - Microsoft thiefs

  2. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  3. Xbox browser microsoft esge issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox browser microsoft esge issues: Hi, I have another xbox series x, and gaming wise its brill, but when im watching TV on the browser, it's soo glitchy and buggy. I dont belive this is my wifi, as the same site runs smoothly on my...
  4. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  5. The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...

    in XboX Insiders
    The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...: Hey Team Xbox, As a dedicated player who loves using Dev Mode and creator features, I would really appreciate it if the team could consider opening up more RAM access for developers and creators....
  6. Microsoft Store (international gifts)

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store (international gifts): They should improve and simplify the GIFT system. Paying for a game as a gift for a friend should be straightforward and without major complications. However, despite indicating the friend to be...
  7. Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️: The line when scrolling is gone on the microsoft store it was a line in the middle of all the titles when you scroll down up and side to side it was a visual effect in short term. submitted by...
  8. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  9. Can Microsoft add Thief Deadly Shadows Xbox game to be compatible with Xbox Series X?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Microsoft add Thief Deadly Shadows Xbox game to be compatible with Xbox Series X?: Several reasons 1: It has dynamic lighting so its very interesting for an old game on technical aspect 2: On original Xbox hardware the FPS wasnt all the best. But for a modern console this...
  10. MICROSOFT LADRONA [Translation-Microsoft thief]

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    MICROSOFT LADRONA [Translation-Microsoft thief]: Eu resgatei um gift card de 100 reais e comprei um pacote de 77 reais no jogo fortnite, sempre faço isso e retorna para minha conta o saldo restante só que dessa vez foi diferente e não recebi...