microsoft there is a app that i want but i cant download files to my xbox the app requires...

Discus and support microsoft there is a app that i want but i cant download files to my xbox the app requires... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; microsoft there is a app that i want but i cant download files to my xbox the app requires a keyboard and mouse (i have them) but still i cannot... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Toby Rogers1, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Toby Rogers1
    Toby Rogers1 Guest

microsoft there is a app that i want but i cant download files to my xbox the app requires...

microsoft there is a app that i want but i cant download files to my xbox the app requires a keyboard and mouse (i have them) but still i cannot download the app and it makes me sad microsoft there is a app that i want but i cant download files to my xbox the app requires... :(

:)

Toby Rogers1, Dec 5, 2022
  2. DreamCaster 000 Win User

Bring Back to us FILE EXPLORER XBOX ONE

Mods keep saying to just use the movies and tv app and the media player app but you cant manage folders and files nor can you delete them, the only thing I can do with those apps is view videos, my files and photos & make them my background.

I want the ability to add folders, files, docs, music, photos and videos in once location and be able to delete what I want or rearange folders, to do this I need File Explorer.

Bring it back Microsoft, make it an optional app on the xbox store.
  3. Francia J. Win User

microsoft there is a app that i want but i cant download files to my xbox the app requires a keyboard and mouse (i have them) but still i cannot download the app and it makes me sad :(

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

May I ask what is the app so I can check if it can be installed on the Xbox consoles?
  4. Shockwave2211 Win User

My Movies and Videos won't play on my phone

I purchased a rented movie from the Xbox store on the video app on my Microsoft Surface. I downloaded it and verified it was downloaded. Went to play it on the plane but it says file type not proper. I downloaded from the app? What can I do?
  5. colingibson.m Win User

Cannot Pinpoint or locate Location Of Xbox App In file directory.

I use rainmeter too. If this is for Gameview 2 I use a quick work around that doesn't require locating the actual app .exe file.

Whatever app you want to launch, just create a desktop alias. This creates a .lnk shortcut. If you don't want the desktop shortcut on your desktop, move the .lnk file into another folder. I created a folder in my Rainmeter folder called App Links.

For launching the app, just point to the .lnk file:

B:\Rainmeter\Skins\Gameview 2\App Links\Xbox.lnk

Hope this helps.
  6. ClearestJerryYT Win User

Can't log in to the Xbox App (0x406)

hi i cant login to the xbox app and i cant download the app! :(
Thema:

1. microsoft there is a app that i want but i cant download files to my xbox the app requires... - Similar Threads - microsoft app cant

2. I cant sign into microsoft authenticator mobile app

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign into microsoft authenticator mobile app: im trying to sign in to the mobile authenticator app, but my number 1 problem is: i cant access a authenticator code, because im trying to sign into authenticator. and number 2 problem: the phone...
  3. windows 10 my forza horizon 4 what from Microsoft store i cant login in to xbox app and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    windows 10 my forza horizon 4 what from Microsoft store i cant login in to xbox app and...: windows 10 my forza horizon 4 what from Microsoft store i cant login in to xbox app and forza horizon 4 beacuse its write for me that "you may not proceed without being signed in to a profile"...
  4. Cant log into Microsoft account for the store and xbox app on multiple devices

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant log into Microsoft account for the store and xbox app on multiple devices: I keep on getting the just a moment screen after logging in, then it just disappears to a blank page. I tried on a different device and still the same result. I was able to log into someone else`s...
  5. Cant use the Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant use the Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox: When I try and open the Microsoft rewards app but all it says is the image below I try change my location but it still says the same thing, hope you can help. [img]...
  6. error 0x8000000d, cant sign in to xbox app or microsoft store app

in XBoX Accessibility
    error 0x8000000d, cant sign in to xbox app or microsoft store app: I found this thread but nothing from it worked. 9d02e12d-4133-4d3d-b653-7d5b4d929dc6
  7. Xbox app crashes on startup, and cant open game pages on microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app crashes on startup, and cant open game pages on microsoft store: Hello! I've had this problem for 3 days now, when I try to open a games page on the Microsoft Store it crashes, the Xbox app also crashes when I try to launch it Here are the Crash error that i...
  8. I cant download Xbox app on microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant download Xbox app on microsoft store: Its stuck on a quarter it just wont progress and ive been waiting for ages, I tried to restart the download but it still was stuck. I've updated my windows up to date. I dont know what to do...
  9. 0x80072EFD - Cant login to xbox game app account or microsoft account. Nothin working

in XBoX Accessibility
    0x80072EFD - Cant login to xbox game app account or microsoft account. Nothin working: Can anyone help with this issue? I cant even contact microsoft themselves 83aae9a6-744e-49b5-a47f-16d148a0b3d9
  10. microsoft store downloads at abysmal speeds and cant install xbox app, is there a fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft store downloads at abysmal speeds and cant install xbox app, is there a fix?: so I've seen MANY options across forums on how to fix this, from resetting the app from the settings, to the PowerShell reset and the download throttling. I have tried everything i can find to...