Microsoft taking money from my partners account without permission?

Discus and support Microsoft taking money from my partners account without permission? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I logged into my Outlook account and noticed I had an email from Microsoft about an overdue payment, so I clicked on it and found out that my Partner... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KinniKitty, Feb 14, 2021.

1. KinniKitty
    KinniKitty Guest

I logged into my Outlook account and noticed I had an email from Microsoft about an overdue payment, so I clicked on it and found out that my Partner has been being charged $16 dollars each month for Ultimate Game Pass (that he thought was going to his sister) for around a year and a bit.

The bizzare thing is that I never subscribed to Ultimate Game Pass in the first place as I use his Xbox as my home Xbox so I never have to buy Game Pass or Gold, and I have since we started dating two years ago, so why is he being charged?

His credit info was already in place since we brought some things from Rainbow Six Siege, but I never subscribed to Game Pass like mentioned above- has this happened to anyone else? Is there anything I can do?

:)

KinniKitty, Feb 14, 2021
  2. SurficialMedal5 Win User

How do I close my Zune account?

yes they've robbed me of f 2 months payment, best bit is I don't know what it is or how they can take money out of my account without my permission
  3. xHype Venomz Win User

Xbox live cancellation refund

Hello, i have noticed money has gone from my micrMicro account due to my child spending money on a game without my permission i was wondering if you could possibly refund the funds
  4. brandoncasson1 Win User

Microsoft taking money from my account

i did this, but i had to actually find the order number etc. and there wasn't an option for false charges
  5. Bandido1508 Win User

Microsoft taking money from my account

6. NEILPARRY3 Win User

Permanent Ban

Do you think this will just take a couple of days? My sons account has been banned because of someone logging onto his account without permission. I really hope my son can get his account back after all the money we have spent on it.
Thema:

1. Microsoft taking money from my partners account without permission? - Similar Threads - Microsoft taking money

2. microsoft are taking 2 payments per month for my 1 gamepass subscription!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft are taking 2 payments per month for my 1 gamepass subscription!: thats all. getting ripped off and cant contact a human. you rang me and hung up cf2cd2d1-b522-4fdd-be87-5f52ce24bc8d
  3. How many days do it take for an Xbox series x to get fixed at Microsoft

in XBoX on Windows
    How many days do it take for an Xbox series x to get fixed at Microsoft: I placed a new service order on my Xbox Sirius x and sent it to the customer service center to be repaired how will I know if my system got fixed even though I accidentally canceled it and then...
  4. How long does it take for Microsoft@security to respond??

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does it take for Microsoft@security to respond??: I sent a email (that i wouldn’t like to get into details) to Microsoft@security and its nearly been a month do they ever respond 0f61ef18-0f88-4e9f-a702-3b97066c50da
  5. Shall we take Xbox Microsoft to Int. Court ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shall we take Xbox Microsoft to Int. Court ?: We shall take Microsoft and Xbox manufacturer to international Court as they sale products that are not supported or serviced in Romania ... that's mean they are cheating us all ... stupid...
  6. Ever since updating Microsoft Word Games, about two weeks ago, It takes forever for it to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ever since updating Microsoft Word Games, about two weeks ago, It takes forever for it to...: Ever since updating Microsoft Word Games, about two weeks ago, It takes forever for it to open. This morning it keeps closing out on its own. I think I'm done with MUWG....
  7. How long does it take for Microsoft to verify the Validation Process that they had me fill...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How long does it take for Microsoft to verify the Validation Process that they had me fill...: I sent an appeal regarding my account that got locked for “violating the terms of service” still don’t know how. They sent me an email with a link to start the validation process I filled...
  8. Microsoft security info change application takes 30 days, How to do it instantly?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft security info change application takes 30 days, How to do it instantly?: Hi I got scammed into giving my Microsoft password online to someone and they put a recovery email on my account and when i try to remove that it takes 30 days and by that time they have canceled...
  9. Why is my Microsoft account taking too long to start?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Microsoft account taking too long to start?: I can't get my game going. 4b8537e1-f72a-45de-80b7-8029d9718e8f
  10. The time Microsoft is taking to sort out conan exiles beggars belief.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The time Microsoft is taking to sort out conan exiles beggars belief.: How much more time does Microsoft need to sort out conan exiles on series x being g missing from customers libraries I mean they have ready went beyond any reasonable time they might have needed...