Microsoft taken money out of my account £89.99… I didn’t purchase any software…

Discus and support Microsoft taken money out of my account £89.99… I didn’t purchase any software… in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried many contact numbers and left messages complaining about this coming out of my bank account of £89.00, after a month still have not had... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Steven J.L Chapman, Mar 31, 2023.

1. Microsoft taken money out of my account £89.99… I didn’t purchase any software…

I have tried many contact numbers and left messages complaining about this coming out of my bank account of £89.00, after a month still have not had any contact back from Microsoft about this matter… also been blocked out of a few accounts so I can’t check because I have change my mobile numbers… also am 60 years of age and keep forgetting my password… Have a Xbox and play station so I know it’s not a payment for gaming…

:)

Steven J.L Chapman, Mar 31, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Steven!

Do you know what software is it specifically?

Please review your account order history on https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders if that amount shows there. If it isn't there and possibly linked to one of your accouns you don't have access to, best option is for you to directly contact your bank to dispute the charge.
  3. SamUpton Win User

I got billed $47.95 aud by MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 3 M MSBILL.INFO

Money was taken out of my bank account 47.95 is the amount taken out and I am unaware of what was purchased with that money and would like it back
  4. HastyLyrical Win User

Can’t purchase anything with Microsoft balance

Well when trying to purchase something it basically acts as if I didn’t have any money in my account and tells me to put a way to pay but as I said before I have money in the account
  5. stevenmarais Win User

My Order details is saying the payment failed but the money is out of my account?

Hi the money for my game pass gold was taken by Microsoft za out of my bank account on the 4 of November and on the 6 they suspended my account what is going on, i canot go in yo any of my games, but you took my money
  6. james matthew dean n Win User

double charged

Hi thanks for quick response.

On the 31st may 2021 I paid £33.26 using my Microsoft account balance with a top up from paypal for £56.73 making my payment £89.99.

on the 25th of January microsoft took payment of £89.99 from my paypal account for dying light 2
Thema:

1. Microsoft taken money out of my account £89.99… I didn’t purchase any software… - Similar Threads - Microsoft taken money

2. Microsoft has taken money from my bank account without my authorisation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft has taken money from my bank account without my authorisation: Hi, I have recently noticed a lot of transactions that have been taken from my bank account through something called ‘Ultimate 1 M (via Microsoft)’. When I googled it I realised it was some type...
  3. An unauthorised payment was taken from my PayPal account by Microsoft.

in XBoX on Windows
    An unauthorised payment was taken from my PayPal account by Microsoft.: I have requested a call back twice. I have emailed twice. I have had no response. There is an unrecognised X-box account associated with my Microsoft account, I don’t have an Xbox account...
  4. Microsoft Family Safety - Multiple "Second Notices" despite having taken action

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Family Safety - Multiple "Second Notices" despite having taken action: July 19, 2023, receive an email requesting consent for something in Microsoft Family Safety (email contained a lot of text, but no explanation as to why or how to get help). July 20, 2023,...
  5. Not happy? £79.99 Microsoft taken money out of my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Not happy? £79.99 Microsoft taken money out of my account: Tried calling by phone, not having any luck… google info about payment of £79.99 by Microsoft… I have never purchased office 360 software… I don’t want office… I also having problems logging into...
  6. Am shocked money taken out of my Bank Account £79.99 by Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am shocked money taken out of my Bank Account £79.99 by Microsoft: I only have a xbox one... And did not buy and games... 207a6880-0fd5-4d58-9c9e-1498bdca407a
  7. Microsoft said I don’t own a game but my history says I do and the money was taken from my acc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft said I don’t own a game but my history says I do and the money was taken from my acc.: I bought madden 23 all madden addition. It said I had it and then when I got on to play it the day that you were finally allowed to play it (it comes out the 16 but you get it 3 days early so the...
  8. Microsoft has taken my money despite a failed transaction through the XBox store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft has taken my money despite a failed transaction through the XBox store: Hello fellow Xboxers, I attempted to purchase a digital copy of Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance through the XBox Store from my XBox Series-X on the 07/05/2021. Everything went per normal (added to...
  9. Game pass Ultimate shows payment pending but Microsoft have taken my money!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass Ultimate shows payment pending but Microsoft have taken my money!: I have an Xbox One X and for months have been enjoying game pass ultimate. This months billing date came and went, the money was drawn from my accou t but this morning all game pass games stopped...
  10. Money taken from my bank from "Microsoft/Xbox Dublin Ireland"?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Money taken from my bank from "Microsoft/Xbox Dublin Ireland"?: So, I've just checked my bank account and on my statement it says on the 24/01/2013 Microsoft/Xbox has taken £25.20 from my account from Dublin Ireland. The thing is, for Christmas, I was given...