Microsoft sweepstakes

Discus and support Microsoft sweepstakes in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; what if you didn't enter a email on a ticket or phone number b4585474-fa2c-4d38-ac8a-8d11da1dd3ee Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Cameron baker ✅, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Microsoft sweepstakes

what if you didn't enter a email on a ticket or phone number

:)

Cameron baker ✅, Feb 2, 2023
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Microsoft rewards

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Stern, how are you today? Hope you're well.

Microsoft Rewards points needed for Sweepstakes Entry:

200 Microsoft Rewards points = 1 Sweepstakes entry. 500 Microsoft Rewards points = 5 Sweepstakes entries. 1000 Microsoft Rewards points = 25 Sweepstakes entries.

How do you know if you won a Microsoft sweepstake?

When does Microsoft usually notify the winners directly? You'll be notified before Winners are Posted on the Recent Sweepstakes Winner's page. On each sweepstakes entry page, there's a link to the terms and conditions for the sweepstakes, including how and when winners will be notified.

But that feature still not available, but I agree with you, it would be very nice haha
  3. Smwutches Win User

Sweepstakes

But through Microsoft Rewards? Twitter? Where was the sweepstakes? We can't do anything about sweepstakes on the forums, so you would have to contact support through where you did the sweepstakes.
  4. SpyShadow Win User

Refunding reward points?

I do not think they refund microsoft rewards points for accidental sweepstake entries. I am sorry but good luck on the sweepstake
  5. Smwutches Win User

sweepstakes

Depends on what sweepstakes you're talking about. If you mean Microsoft Rewards, they reach out to the winners within a week of a sweepstakes drawing typically.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Sweepstakes waiting time

A sweepstakes where? Is it the Microsoft Rewards program? If so, they usually do drawings sometime after the sweepstakes has ended (you'd have to check the rules page for the sweepstakes for the date) and then contact winners within a week of that. The winner list is usually put up about a month later.
Thema:

Microsoft sweepstakes

1. Microsoft sweepstakes - Similar Threads - Microsoft sweepstakes

2. Will Microsoft bond their grips fot the next generation of elite controller or will they...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Microsoft bond their grips fot the next generation of elite controller or will they...: I have owned both a elite one and Elite 2 both of which the glued hand grips have come away one actually injuring me so I was wondering if Microsoft was going to drop their scummy attitude of...
  3. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 70fc8331-939e-413d-85c0-bcc8d88bbffe
  4. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 0ba05f79-6a5d-4d1f-9ffb-24d2a4d757d2
  5. Microsoft Digital Safety email

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microsoft Digital Safety email: Violation of our policy Hello [My Full Name], Content associated with your account was reported to Microsoft as violating our terms, policy, or laws. The details are as follows: Service or...
  6. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  7. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  8. I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account: So a couple months ago I had some issues with my controller where it completely died and wouldn't charge/turn on. During the process of trying to send in the controller for a repair it randomly...
  9. Why was I suspended from Microsoft rewards after entering a sweepstakes?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why was I suspended from Microsoft rewards after entering a sweepstakes?: (This has been my 4th problem with my Xbox Account and Xbox itself within a year of owning it, so I am genuinely losing patience.) So, I've been "suspended from Microsoft rewards" for about a...
  10. I won store credit from a Microsoft sweepstakes but the credits are gone from my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I won store credit from a Microsoft sweepstakes but the credits are gone from my account.: Earlier this year, I won a Microsoft sweepstakes that rewarded me $100 in store credit. I redeemed this credit and spent some of it but still had a remaining balance of roughly $60. However, I...