Microsoft support won't help, Recovery form won't help

Discus and support Microsoft support won't help, Recovery form won't help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, im trying to get back into my account that i made on an Xbox, I think is hacked or stolen, i tried Microsoft support and recovery form but they... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ed rio, Oct 18, 2022.

1. Ed rio
    Ed rio Guest

Hi, im trying to get back into my account that i made on an Xbox, I think is hacked or stolen, i tried Microsoft support and recovery form but they never work

ive tried this for almost a year and a half but it says "we ignore these requests but wanted to let you know" becuase the person who had stolen/hacked put 2 step verification removed my phone number and email and put theirs after changing the password, even though i put in information literally no one else knows that is about the account i even have the xbox the account was started on and used the xbox network id, and even the account itself is still on it but i keep it offline, because it kicks me out immediately, about a year ago i was actually able to get help from a person from support through something i don't remember what support question i made, they were helping me, i put in even more information that if someone where to look over it and see the account details it would be really obvious that its my account, but then they said "If you found the email from when you first created the account, you should have a link or what looks like a button in the body of the email that will allow you to verify your email address." but the thing is i have to sign into the same account that has been stolen/hacked in order to do that and when i asked them how to do that if i cant sign into the account to verify it, its exactly the reason i need help, i can't sign in i can't access my account, the verification methods have been changed to this persons phone and email, like that was the whole point of this, i kept telling them this and they kept repeating the same thing, then at one point they stopped replying and would no longer help, now I've tried again and again, but now Microsoft support says

" calls and chat aren't available for this type of problem" and the only thing it says i can do is recovery form which i always do and it obviously wont help since "we ignore these requests because" I DID NOT ENABLE 2FA , THE HACKER/ THEIF DID, if someone can please help me somehow or if someone higherup that has the power, and can remove 2fa the alt account, password and phone number of this hacker/thief in order to finally get my account back it is really important to me

:)

Ed rio, Oct 18, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Ed.

Sorry to hear that the hacker enabled 2FA in your account. You can try to recover it following this article

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com...

If the article doesn't work for you, I don't like to give bad news but the account can't be recovered
    The most that you can do I ask Microsoft to block the account

PS: Don't share the email address associated with the account, here in the forums no one can access / view / modify account details due to privacy and security reasons
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Recover microsoft account

Hi. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

If the account's email has been changed, then I'm afraid account recovery won't be possible. To protect customer privacy, Microsoft can only help customers verify their account ownership through the online recovery form: https://account.live.com/acsr

Customer support is unfortunately unable to assist with account recovery.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

My Account Was Hacked, And I Haven't Been Able To Recover

As I mentioned, that's not the email of your account, that email won't make you log in the account or help you on the recovery form
  5. bowski477 Win User

My Microsoft account was hacked and deleted. I had all my games in that account.

6. bowski477 Win User

I got scammed and lost my microsoft and minecraft account

Thema:

1. Microsoft support won't help, Recovery form won't help - Similar Threads - Microsoft support won't

2. When will Microsoft expand their country support for Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will Microsoft expand their country support for Xbox?: Hello, Ive been waiting years for microsoft to add support to my country Romania( a country thats in the EU) and yet it its been so long and no new updates. Please Microsoft expand your country...
  3. Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...: I called the Microsoft help line for a launch (August 2020)console Xbox series X that my family gifted me for my birthday on March 2021. The console after a year and a half craped out. I was...
  4. Microsoft support broken for all users major problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft support broken for all users major problem: Hi everyone am I going mad or is all support options gone completely been a customer for over 10+ years never seen this kind of service can't get my money back for broken content options there for...
  5. Microsoft Support team won't send replacement device over a month and there is no way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Support team won't send replacement device over a month and there is no way to...: I sent my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 to Microsoft support team for the second time due to the double clicking and botton A issues over a month ago. My service order says Microsoft...
  6. Account Hacked and Microsoft Support won't help...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Hacked and Microsoft Support won't help...: Hello, Hi, recently I got my Microsoft account hacked. Somebody was able to get into my Microsoft account email and possibly changed the username and password. The hacker linked his account to my...
  7. Xbox Series X Won't turn on and Microsoft support website will not let me request a service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Won't turn on and Microsoft support website will not let me request a service: I have a two month old Xbox series X, which no longer turns on. It will chime when hitting the power button, but the power light goes off immediately and does not turn on. I have attempted all the...
  8. Apps won't open and Microsoft support is entirely a joke.

in XBoX on Windows
    Apps won't open and Microsoft support is entirely a joke.: Most of my streaming apps on Xbox won't open. Tubi, Crave, Amazon Prime, and more just crash whenever I attempt to open them. I've submitted the problem through the Xbox but as I thought that was...
  9. Xbox won't let me sign in and microsoft support has become a joke

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox won't let me sign in and microsoft support has become a joke: So about a month ago Microsoft did its usual and forced me to change my password. Firstly, there's plenty of evidence that this has a huge negative effect on account security and so many people...
  10. Xbox store. Black desert it won't let me buy any more perals says contact Microsoft support

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox store. Black desert it won't let me buy any more perals says contact Microsoft support: How do i get this fixed my bank says it nothing on there end 38729bfe-6f0f-43ad-abc0-23ef25315640