Microsoft Support Wait Time

Discus and support Microsoft Support Wait Time in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I was wondering how long it usually takes for Microsoft to fully complete the account recovery process. I have replied to an old email and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Aryan Palimar, Jan 7, 2023.

1. Microsoft Support Wait Time

Hello,

I was wondering how long it usually takes for Microsoft to fully complete the account recovery process. I have replied to an old email and they haven't replied to that either. I would also like to know how long it takes for Microsoft support to reply to emails. It has been approximately 5 days already. I don't want to sound impatient but I just need to know when they are going to be done.

Thanks,

Aryan

:)

Aryan Palimar, Jan 7, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

That really depends on how many cases they are catering. Just make sure to send them another email today and let them know that you want to get an update. Usually, account recovery cases are catered within 2-3 days but given that they have more cases to cater, there will be delays most of the time.
  3. Aryan Palimar Win User

Hey Ronnie!

Nice to meet you too.

I have already emailed the support team through a reply of a past email they have sent me. This reply was made 3 days ago and they still haven't replied which brings me to my next question. How long does it usually take them to reply to an email? Approximately how long would it take for the case to be resolved?

Thanks,
    Aryan
  4. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your account recovery process.

Just a heads up though that account recovery normally takes time because they have to review all the information before getting a decision to have your account recovered. It also depends on how many cases they have most especially when they are catering a lot, then there would be delays.

What I can suggest is to send another email just to mention about a follow up on your case. You can respond to the same email you sent before. I am sure they are already working on this for you.
  5. TRAPOUL80 Win User

Microsoft Support Response Time

Hello I'm Daniel,

Try contacting them at the link given and speak to them.

https://support.xbox.com
  6. Ibrahim Dani Win User

Refund Page 404 and long support wait time

I think live chat can deal with refunds directly now, ask them to do it. pretty sure that's what they told me last time anyway :)
Thema:

1. Microsoft Support Wait Time - Similar Threads - Microsoft Support Wait

2. Microsoft support broken for all users major problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft support broken for all users major problem: Hi everyone am I going mad or is all support options gone completely been a customer for over 10+ years never seen this kind of service can't get my money back for broken content options there for...
  3. Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?: Don't get the option of a Web chat and when I request a call back it tells me to try again later, the phone number just tells you to go online and then hang up, never known a customer services...
  4. When will microsoft answer my support ticket its been 12 days.

in XBoX on Windows
    When will microsoft answer my support ticket its been 12 days.: My xbox has been stuck in transit (I sent it in for repair) It's been nearly 2 months, without my xbox. Support has been no help, Im told in my email after I contacted after many hours trying to...
  5. microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...: Hi My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out. A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account got suspended and then i sent them a ticket...
  6. Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?: I've had an ongoing issue with the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox where it keeps telling me to update my consoles location, causing me to lose my streak. I finally got some help via a live chat...
  7. is microsoft rewards supported in israel?

in XBoX on Windows
    is microsoft rewards supported in israel?: i asked bing ai and it said that it does but when i looked at the website israel isnt supported and an error shows up whenever i try to get in the rewards dash a3883e1d-3469-438e-ace2-ce769fd22f58
  8. What is the # for Microsoft phone support? I have a transaction dispute.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the # for Microsoft phone support? I have a transaction dispute.: What is the # for Microsoft phone support? I have a transaction dispute. I was charged twice for the Java & Bedrock Edition. f2bfee24-d01a-4b40-ba4e-a7048ccd7a40
  9. How do i contact Minecraft Microsoft Support?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i contact Minecraft Microsoft Support?: Hello, I once bought Minecraft and one day when I logged in with the same gmail it logged me into a new account without minecraft and now when the launcher prompts me with "buy now" instead of...
  10. Is there a way to contact an actuall Microsoft Supporter?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to contact an actuall Microsoft Supporter?: Hello, on the 27th of december my Microsoft Account got hacked from a person. My Microsoft Account was mainly used for Minecraft only. On the very same day I browsed through the internet and...