Microsoft Support Virtual Agent / Call Back / Direct Phone DOES NOT WORK

Discus and support Microsoft Support Virtual Agent / Call Back / Direct Phone DOES NOT WORK in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is getting ridiculous now. The issue I am trying to resolve is Xbox related, as I have recently sent my included-with-console Xbox Series X... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CharlieDalley, Jun 30, 2021.

1. Microsoft Support Virtual Agent / Call Back / Direct Phone DOES NOT WORK

This is getting ridiculous now.

The issue I am trying to resolve is Xbox related, as I have recently sent my included-with-console Xbox Series X controller back for the THIRD time. The package is now stuck with UPS, who are trying to get in touch with Microsoft to get clearance information (no idea why, 6 commercial invoices were attached), and have been doing so for over a week. My parcel is still stuck in the UK.

In trying to get hold of someone from Microsoft to deal with this issue, I have submitted a "Call Me Back" request 500 TIMES with my phone number in every conceivable spacing format, only for every single one of them to result in "Something went wrong at our end, we're on it" message from the virtual agent. every single one of these was done at varying times during their advertised opening hours. Tried to call the direct line on their website, but every single option sends you to a recorded message saying "use the online virtual agent". IT DOES NOT WORK.

Does anyone on here know of a surefire way to get in touch with someone real? Clearly UPS, Microsoft's CHOSEN logistics partner, can't even manage to get a simple confirmation email or document from them, so what hope do the rest of us have?

:)

CharlieDalley, Jun 30, 2021
  2. Paul Oke
    Paul Oke New Member
    I have a similar issue. Two of my controllers under warranty have faults. I filled out an online form which sent out an email saying I would get shipping label/ return instructions within 24 hours. Nothing arrived. Have been trying since the 24th August to contact anyone at Xbox support to resolve - I just need the shipping labels sent!
    Cannot get past the virtual assistant. Any requests for a call back result in an automated message saying there's an issue their end. try again. I'm beyond frustrated and at this point am considering selling the xbox and going back to Playstation. Appalling customer service.
    I did manage to get a live chat with someone two days ago, although am suspicious this was another virtual bot ( or at least not diverting one iota from their provided script) who said they'd resend my shipping label, then again nothing.

Paul Oke, Sep 8, 2021
  3. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft Refund Policy is a JOKE!

Support no longer uses a direct phone number. You would have to go to http://support.xbox.com/contact-us to request a call back (say no thanks to the virtual assistant and if the option does not show you may have to change your topic)
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?

Hello Kaiden,

I am sorry this happened.

The methods to contact support are via the phone available on the link I sent you or via the Call Back option and Virtual Agent.

You can try requesting a call back here: https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact
  5. Smwutches Win User

The xbox Live Support page is complete broken now.

If you click more options (or no, thanks) underneath the virtual assistant you can bypass the virtual agent and chat with support or request a call back.
  6. Nafeez Mookrey Win User

Hi I bought an xbox dev account for my series s but all i get when trying to activate it is a 'Request failed status code 400'

None of these links helped me i need to speak to real agent, because the virtual agent does not direct me to one
  7. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Virtual agent call back is broken

That's strange, buddy may I know if you tried asking a friend to request the callback for you?

Just to test, and I think the next step will be submit this feedback / report the problem to Microsoft

https://support.microsoft.com/windows/send-feed...
Thema:

Microsoft Support Virtual Agent / Call Back / Direct Phone DOES NOT WORK

1. Microsoft Support Virtual Agent / Call Back / Direct Phone DOES NOT WORK - Similar Threads - Microsoft Support Virtual

2. When will Microsoft expand their country support for Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will Microsoft expand their country support for Xbox?: Hello, Ive been waiting years for microsoft to add support to my country Romania( a country thats in the EU) and yet it its been so long and no new updates. Please Microsoft expand your country...
  3. Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...: I called the Microsoft help line for a launch (August 2020)console Xbox series X that my family gifted me for my birthday on March 2021. The console after a year and a half craped out. I was...
  4. Microsoft support broken for all users major problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft support broken for all users major problem: Hi everyone am I going mad or is all support options gone completely been a customer for over 10+ years never seen this kind of service can't get my money back for broken content options there for...
  5. Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?: Don't get the option of a Web chat and when I request a call back it tells me to try again later, the phone number just tells you to go online and then hang up, never known a customer services...
  6. When will microsoft answer my support ticket its been 12 days.

in XBoX on Windows
    When will microsoft answer my support ticket its been 12 days.: My xbox has been stuck in transit (I sent it in for repair) It's been nearly 2 months, without my xbox. Support has been no help, Im told in my email after I contacted after many hours trying to...
  7. microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...: Hi My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out. A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account got suspended and then i sent them a ticket...
  8. Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?: I've had an ongoing issue with the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox where it keeps telling me to update my consoles location, causing me to lose my streak. I finally got some help via a live chat...
  9. is microsoft rewards supported in israel?

in XBoX on Windows
    is microsoft rewards supported in israel?: i asked bing ai and it said that it does but when i looked at the website israel isnt supported and an error shows up whenever i try to get in the rewards dash a3883e1d-3469-438e-ace2-ce769fd22f58
  10. What is the # for Microsoft phone support? I have a transaction dispute.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the # for Microsoft phone support? I have a transaction dispute.: What is the # for Microsoft phone support? I have a transaction dispute. I was charged twice for the Java & Bedrock Edition. f2bfee24-d01a-4b40-ba4e-a7048ccd7a40