Microsoft Support team won't send replacement device over a month and there is no way to...

Discus and support Microsoft Support team won't send replacement device over a month and there is no way to... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I sent my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 to Microsoft support team for the second time due to the double clicking and botton A issues over a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZRX., Nov 29, 2022.

1. ZRX.
    ZRX. Guest

Microsoft Support team won't send replacement device over a month and there is no way to...

I sent my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 to Microsoft support team for the second time due to the double clicking and botton A issues over a month ago. My service order says Microsoft support team received it over 3 weeks ago, however, they have not sent the replacement device yet. I tried to request callbacks from them for many many times during thier operating hours, a message "Something went wrong on our end. We’re working on it" always pop up after I typed my number.

Basically they won't send the replacement device to me and there is no way to contact them.

So I guess my controller is gone for good?

:)

2. Georges C. Win User

Microsoft Support team won't send replacement device over a month and there is no way to contact them

Hello again, choose the Option Try our virtual agent Get fast automated support, 24/7, after going through the virtual agent you will be attended by a person who can help you.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Microsoft Support team won't send replacement device over a month and there is no way to contact them

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello ZRX, I regret the situation that is happening with your control, however here in this community we are as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data and neither your account, we can not specify the real reason or accurately check the reason for the control has not yet been sent.

I know you've contacted support, but try doing it again via chat because only they can provide you with some information about your case.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/contact-us/
  4. ZRX. Win User

Hi, which option should I choose? There are only three contact option: 1, request callback. 2, message a gamer. 3, virtual agent.

Thanks
  5. Queen Flumkin Win User

Left analog stick now drifts.

I got this problem on my controller after about 8 months. You need to send it back to Microsoft and they will send a replacement. Have done it over live chat with x-box team.
  6. UnwishingGolf57 Win User

Xbox One won't load anything

hi there,

i have been waiting for over a month now to replace or repair my xbox console as it just stopped working.

i contacted the support team who advised me to send my console back to microsoft.

i was also asked to pay £110 before anything happens, which i still dont understand why i had to pay to fix a faulty console which has a valid warranty. Microsoft has created a new way of charging extra money from us.

i paid the £110 as there were not many options, due to fact that i purchased my xbox from U.S.

its been over a month now and i was supposed to have received an email with a shipment label attached so i can send my console back for either repairs or a replacement.

i want to know when am i receiving that email?

and i would like to know why i had to pay £110 for something which is not my fault?

the console is faulty and it needs to be repaired or replaced under Microsoft Warranty.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Support team won't send replacement device over a month and there is no way to... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Support team

2. How do I get someone from the microsoft support team to respond to me so i can redeem my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get someone from the microsoft support team to respond to me so i can redeem my...: I am unable to claim my rewards points. I want to redeem my points for a $50 gift card. But when I try to the website, the app on phone, and on the xbox all say there is something wrong with my...
  3. Microsoft Support Rewards team will not E-mail me.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Support Rewards team will not E-mail me.: I have posted about 5-6 requests for help with claiming my 500 points on a Microsoft rewards punch card. I completed my 3 achievements on forza horizon 5 and have not received my points. Please...
  4. Why did Microsoft get rid of the support team?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did Microsoft get rid of the support team?: Bring back the support team, I haven’t been able to get any kind of help since they’ve been gone. This is horrendous and it sucks to see all these bot reply’s that don’t help at all. It’s reading...
  5. Microsoft support team emailed me but they don’t take emails back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft support team emailed me but they don’t take emails back.: [img] Long story short somebody hijacked my account and stole my gamertag. This happened 2 months ago, i went back and fourth with support getting mixed answers, smoe said no some said yes on...
  6. Why is the Microsoft Xbox customer support team actually garbage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the Microsoft Xbox customer support team actually garbage?: Everytime I have a problem with microsoft it takes a month for it to get fixed and thats if I can even find someone to actually talk to. Recently my account i’ve had for 10+ years was locked and I...
  7. How to Join the Microsoft Xbox support team

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to Join the Microsoft Xbox support team: Hello all! I recently have been getting a lot of people messaging me to help get their accounts back from scammers. I was wondering how one would could join the support team for xbox live...
  8. Was told by Microsoft Support to request a replacement code from Sales and Promotions Team

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Was told by Microsoft Support to request a replacement code from Sales and Promotions Team: Thank you for your help. Blessed G. was my support tech. 46f5c567-e05f-4f99-8254-81b49d56e863
  9. I have found a case of false advertisement that the Microsoft Support team can't help me ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have found a case of false advertisement that the Microsoft Support team can't help me ...: The issue is that I am unable to have the gamertag "Hyperverse" engraved onto a controller over at Xbox Design Lab even though it does not go against the Code of Conduct, which is the response...
  10. Xbox live gold - doesnt work..... and support team of microsoft gave me this answer...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold - doesnt work..... and support team of microsoft gave me this answer...: I paid a 1 month xbox live gold suscription offer for $1, last nov 28, I was excited playing Halo 5 Guardians for 3 weeks.... In my suscription tag says ... expires on dec 28.... Since dec...