Microsoft support team emailed me but they don’t take emails back.

Discus and support Microsoft support team emailed me but they don’t take emails back. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] Long story short somebody hijacked my account and stole my gamertag. This happened 2 months ago, i went back and fourth with support getting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by All for oneand one for, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Microsoft support team emailed me but they don’t take emails back.

Microsoft support team emailed me but they don’t take emails back. [​IMG]
    Long
    story short somebody hijacked my account and stole my gamertag. This happened 2 months ago, i went back and fourth with support getting mixed answers, smoe said no some said yes on getting my tag back. I finally got a email from them but now when i email back
    it says the email is a dead end. They told me i can have my og tag back but didnt tell me what to do.

:)

All for oneand one for, Dec 3, 2020
  2. RobM926 Win User

Game4Paul Charity - Where are the codes?

Interestingly, I clicked on a link marked Forza Horizon 4 e-code, entered my info and payment, submitted it AND received a receipt via email. I don’t think I dreamed all that. The receipt is still in my email and was provided to Microsoft’s support team.
    They just won’t help me even though they partnered on the fundraiser. Thanks though.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

XBOX WONT REFUND ME!!!!!!

Hi there Stevieh6,

Thanks for reaching out. I understand there is a recent transaction on your Microsoft account.

After you submit your refund request:

You’ll receive a confirmation email and should get a response from the support team within 72 hours.

• If you don’t hear back from the support team within 72 hours:
      Reply to the confirmation email requesting an update on the status of your request.

[*]If the issue persist, please keep in mind the Microsoft Terms of Sale.

[*]
    Hope this helps.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Refund Requests

You’ll receive a confirmation email and should get a response from the support team within 72 hours.

• To cancel your refund request: Reply to the confirmation email requesting cancellation.
    • If you don’t hear back from the support team within 72 hours: Reply to the confirmation email requesting an update on the status of your request.
    • To track the status of your refund request: Check your Order history.
    • If you have a question once your request is processed, reply to the decision email.

Once they approve the refund, it can take 3-5 business days to get the refund, but that also varies depending on the bank.
  5. MontaeJordan Win User

Account Hacked

Yes hi, the hacker changed the email and password first though. I have no access to my account. I don’t know what that microsoft family thing means though like did the support team do that or the hacker?
  6. GodWearsGucci Win User

Can Not Login To My Xbox Account

Thing is anytime I message the email it responds with “you have reached an unmonitored alias”. I don’t even think it is an email, it says Microsoft Customer Support and that’s it.
Thema:

Microsoft support team emailed me but they don’t take emails back.

1. Microsoft support team emailed me but they don’t take emails back. - Similar Threads - Microsoft support team

2. How do I get someone from the microsoft support team to respond to me so i can redeem my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get someone from the microsoft support team to respond to me so i can redeem my...: I am unable to claim my rewards points. I want to redeem my points for a $50 gift card. But when I try to the website, the app on phone, and on the xbox all say there is something wrong with my...
  3. Microsoft Support Rewards team will not E-mail me.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Support Rewards team will not E-mail me.: I have posted about 5-6 requests for help with claiming my 500 points on a Microsoft rewards punch card. I completed my 3 achievements on forza horizon 5 and have not received my points. Please...
  4. Why did Microsoft get rid of the support team?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did Microsoft get rid of the support team?: Bring back the support team, I haven’t been able to get any kind of help since they’ve been gone. This is horrendous and it sucks to see all these bot reply’s that don’t help at all. It’s reading...
  5. Microsoft Support team won't send replacement device over a month and there is no way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Support team won't send replacement device over a month and there is no way to...: I sent my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 to Microsoft support team for the second time due to the double clicking and botton A issues over a month ago. My service order says Microsoft...
  6. Why is the Microsoft Xbox customer support team actually garbage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the Microsoft Xbox customer support team actually garbage?: Everytime I have a problem with microsoft it takes a month for it to get fixed and thats if I can even find someone to actually talk to. Recently my account i’ve had for 10+ years was locked and I...
  7. How to Join the Microsoft Xbox support team

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to Join the Microsoft Xbox support team: Hello all! I recently have been getting a lot of people messaging me to help get their accounts back from scammers. I was wondering how one would could join the support team for xbox live...
  8. Was told by Microsoft Support to request a replacement code from Sales and Promotions Team

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Was told by Microsoft Support to request a replacement code from Sales and Promotions Team: Thank you for your help. Blessed G. was my support tech. 46f5c567-e05f-4f99-8254-81b49d56e863
  9. I have found a case of false advertisement that the Microsoft Support team can't help me ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have found a case of false advertisement that the Microsoft Support team can't help me ...: The issue is that I am unable to have the gamertag "Hyperverse" engraved onto a controller over at Xbox Design Lab even though it does not go against the Code of Conduct, which is the response...
  10. Xbox live gold - doesnt work..... and support team of microsoft gave me this answer...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold - doesnt work..... and support team of microsoft gave me this answer...: I paid a 1 month xbox live gold suscription offer for $1, last nov 28, I was excited playing Halo 5 Guardians for 3 weeks.... In my suscription tag says ... expires on dec 28.... Since dec...