Microsoft Support + Rewards

Discus and support Microsoft Support + Rewards in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The typical scenario of completing a punch card in Microsoft Rewards and it not registering. I get things may take up to 72 hours, and yes this is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by O4OUR, May 8, 2021.

1. O4OUR
    O4OUR Guest

The typical scenario of completing a punch card in Microsoft Rewards and it not registering. I get things may take up to 72 hours, and yes this is beyond that already. However, when I am able to instantly register my actions in other cards. The daily achievement card. The secret weekly treasure. The weekly streak card, which this week required me to purchase one of the highlighted games. (The same game I can't get the damn points for in its own card). It's hard to believe something as simple as a game purchase wouldn't be instantly recognized. I mean, you click the button and it takes you to the game page. The game page then says, "YOU OWN THIS.. INSTALL"???!?!?! Then you hit back to check the card again and.. no checkmark.

Are there any work around to this that I can perform at home? I don't wanna spam customer support because it's starting to feel futile.

:)

O4OUR, May 8, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Haven't received my 50000 points for Upgrading to the Xbox One X.

That is an image from the Microsoft Rewards app, not the Xbox Rewards program. So it's a Microsoft Rewards offer. You will need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program again as Xbox Rewards support will not be able to assist.
  3. O4OUR Win User

Issue solved. Refunded the game and re-purchased. This seems a bit of a weird thing to do, but it worked.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft Support and Rewards

In order for support to check into your account, you'll want to post in the support section of this forum.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Not able to redeem virtual code!

Make sure you're contacting Microsoft Rewards support and not regular Microsoft/Xbox support. They do not handle the rewards programs. You can contact Microsoft Rewards support via their redemption page.
  6. Smwutches Win User

I Redeemed points for a 1-Month Code for the Xbox Game Pass and did not get the code.

The Xbox Rewards program is not the same as the Microsoft Rewards program. So if you redeemed Microsoft Rewards points for game pass, you would need to continue trying to work with Microsoft Rewards support. Xbox Rewards support will not be able to assist.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Support + Rewards - Similar Threads - Microsoft Support Rewards

2. microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...: Hi My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out. A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account got suspended and then i sent them a ticket...
  3. is microsoft rewards supported in israel?

in XBoX on Windows
    is microsoft rewards supported in israel?: i asked bing ai and it said that it does but when i looked at the website israel isnt supported and an error shows up whenever i try to get in the rewards dash a3883e1d-3469-438e-ace2-ce769fd22f58
  4. xbox series x microsoft rewards does not support the market. error

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox series x microsoft rewards does not support the market. error: i have seen that portugal is supported in the microsoft rewards program, but when i open the xbox rewards on xbox it says that the market is not supported. b4032b97-b198-447e-84db-262a3258479f
  5. What prevents Microsoft rewards support from actually working on ticket issues?

in XBoX on Windows
    What prevents Microsoft rewards support from actually working on ticket issues?: I think this is about the 2nd or 3rd time I've run into the issue of getting the "There's an issue with your account or order" screen when trying to redeem points. I've seen similar threads posted...
  6. Q not support in Egypt and any one need to entre the Microsoft rewards doesn't enter if you...

in XBoX on Windows
    Q not support in Egypt and any one need to entre the Microsoft rewards doesn't enter if you...: Xbox not support in Egypt and any one need to entre the Microsoft rewards doesn't enter if you need to entre you need to link your account to another account in country that Xbox contain...
  7. Do Microsoft rewards support ever reply

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do Microsoft rewards support ever reply: I have sent 6 messages to Microsoft Rewards over the last 2 months about points not tracking and have yet to receive a reply. Is their que really 2 months behind or have they just stopped...
  8. Microsoft Support Rewards team will not E-mail me.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Support Rewards team will not E-mail me.: I have posted about 5-6 requests for help with claiming my 500 points on a Microsoft rewards punch card. I completed my 3 achievements on forza horizon 5 and have not received my points. Please...
  9. Where's microsoft rewards support.

in XBoX on Windows
    Where's microsoft rewards support.: I did 4 support forms called xbox support and they only tell me that my case is pending. Been a month and a half and still no reply or email verification stating my ticket has been submitted to a...
  10. Microsoft Rewards - how to contact support to get missing rewards points added

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards - how to contact support to get missing rewards points added: Hello, I have had some Xbox rewards points not track, and I've tried contacting support - via this form Rewards Support (bing.com) - however they don't respond to any of my requests. I've tried...