Microsoft support isn't helping

Discus and support Microsoft support isn't helping in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got hacked and lost access to my microsoft account 20 days ago . I contacted support.I had to wait 12 days before the escalation team responded,I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Amine Lagh, Jan 17, 2023.

1. Amine Lagh
    Amine Lagh Guest

I got hacked and lost access to my microsoft account 20 days ago . I contacted support.I had to wait 12 days before the escalation team responded,I answerd all their questions correctly as i have every detail of the account. All they did was suspend my account indefinitely. they said :"Unfortunately, when security features are updated on an account, we are unable to assist with an account recovery as these types of updates and/or removal are completely out of control of customer service" I dont understand why they cant help me, Im pretty sure they can check my ip adress and the device used to contact them and yet they refuse to help.

Today i contacted Xbox support instead of microsoft, as I use my account to play video games too.This time Xbox support wanted to escalate my case too. but they asked for more additional information. I asked Xbox support if they can help, and they seemed to know what they are doing. They gave me hope . Please let me know if Xbox is actually diffrent than microsoft and can somehow recover my account? If not is there any other option to recover my account? If somehow i recover my account will they unsuspend it?

I didn't receive any emails from xbox and i cannot contact support anymore.

:)

Amine Lagh, Jan 17, 2023
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Help please... Support just isn't cutting it

Hey there VaughnCampbell,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to deal with this issue. I can totally understand how this could be pretty disappointing. All I can suggest is trying what we have as far as the support

site goes.

If that doesn't work, you just might be out of luck, sorry to say.

Thanks for reading!
  3. Mohammed Basheer Ala Win User

i cannot sign in to my minecraft account

my account isn't a Microsoft live account. it is a google account but when i contacted mojang they said that Microsoft support well help me
  4. Kathy A. Win User

My Xbox isn't showing on the screen. Microsoft Support isn't working.

Hi DazRhodes,

We still have not received any response from you since our last follow up message. Please fell free to create new thread if you have different and new concerns.

Kind regards,

5. Kathy A. Win User

Hi DazRhodes,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We're sorry for the inconvenience, we understand that you are having issues with your Xbox Console not displaying anything to your TV screen. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

To better isolate the issue, we will be asking for few things:

1. May we know what console are you referring to?
    2. May we know if this is working before and was not displaying after recent update to the console? Or is this the first time setting up to a new screen?
    3. Did you receive any error message or code upon setting up or does it displays or shows nothing on screen?
    4. May we know if you have tried to perform the suggestions of PhoenixTheFwuff?
    Please check these support articles that might be related to your concern for your reference:

Xbox One S: 4K, HDR and what you need to know - Xbox Wire

How to change the display resolution for your TV on Xbox | Xbox Support

Troubleshooting a blank TV screen or monitor while your Xbox is on | Xbox Support

Getting the Best 4K, HDR Experience with Xbox One S and Xbox One X - Xbox Wire

Xbox one x not displaying 4K HDR - Microsoft Community

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Hi DazRhodes,

Hope you are doing fine.

We would like to follow up your concern.

Kindly let us know if you are still having issue by posting a reply.

Kind regards,

Thema:

1. Microsoft support isn't helping - Similar Threads - Microsoft support isn't

2. When will Microsoft expand their country support for Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will Microsoft expand their country support for Xbox?: Hello, Ive been waiting years for microsoft to add support to my country Romania( a country thats in the EU) and yet it its been so long and no new updates. Please Microsoft expand your country...
  3. Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...: I called the Microsoft help line for a launch (August 2020)console Xbox series X that my family gifted me for my birthday on March 2021. The console after a year and a half craped out. I was...
  4. Microsoft support broken for all users major problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft support broken for all users major problem: Hi everyone am I going mad or is all support options gone completely been a customer for over 10+ years never seen this kind of service can't get my money back for broken content options there for...
  5. Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?: Don't get the option of a Web chat and when I request a call back it tells me to try again later, the phone number just tells you to go online and then hang up, never known a customer services...
  6. When will microsoft answer my support ticket its been 12 days.

in XBoX on Windows
    When will microsoft answer my support ticket its been 12 days.: My xbox has been stuck in transit (I sent it in for repair) It's been nearly 2 months, without my xbox. Support has been no help, Im told in my email after I contacted after many hours trying to...
  7. microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...: Hi My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out. A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account got suspended and then i sent them a ticket...
  8. My Microsoft account has been hacked and the call back option from support isn't working, I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been hacked and the call back option from support isn't working, I...: My Microsoft account has been hacked and the call back option from support isn't working, I am desperate to speak to a human to try and get this resolved! 72158661-a227-4f57-bbf4-9dacf3e9e996
  9. My Xbox isn't showing on the screen. Microsoft Support isn't working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox isn't showing on the screen. Microsoft Support isn't working.: The Xbox won't show on the screen. When attempting to boot in low resolution mode, as per the troubleshooter, it turns itself off. It keeps telling me to speak to an agent. This feature keeps...
  10. Downloading isn't only problem... Microsoft Support is the problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading isn't only problem... Microsoft Support is the problem: I completed several collections, but now nothing will download. It appears MANY others are having the same problem, but I'm not seeing any action by Microsoft isn't addressing OR fixing the...