Microsoft Support / I dont know where this should go

Discus and support Microsoft Support / I dont know where this should go in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Been stuck at current position in line #4 for about 40 minutes now, it was #90 at 12:30, i have been waiting for about 2 hours and 45 minutes now, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TheLegendDyl4n1, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Microsoft Support / I dont know where this should go

Been stuck at current position in line #4 for about 40 minutes now, it was #90 at 12:30, i have been waiting for about 2 hours and 45 minutes now, and i think it glitched and if so then im gonna be pissed.

:)

TheLegendDyl4n1, Mar 21, 2020
  2. ACCURATE JOSE Win User

I'm sure they are experiencing a higher than normal volume of calls because everyone is at home. Hope you get though!
  3. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Sometimes the placements bug, it happened to me, good luck!
  4. VibroPlex Win User

in need of help but dont know where to go ......

Well two different accounts you have. To sort out which is what, suggest you speak with an Xbox LIVE agent who can view the details of the account. Choose Option 2 at 1-800-4MY-XBOX (unless you're not in the US/Canada, in which find your national number
    from the first web link below).
  5. IceStorm III Win User

[quote user="ViewedBalloon4"]on the console he can log into his account but when he goes to play minecraft it keeps telling him 'can not connect to server'[/quote]Is he a Sliver account as well? Title Update 9 for Minecraft

introduced some bugs for Silver members

The rest of your issues require clarification. Are you saying his Live ID is connecting to an account that is not his, or are you thinking his gamertag name was changed?
  6. ViewedBalloon4 Win User

thank you Vibroplex your info was helpful after we went through all this and what you suggested .... just before we actually called support, his account went back to normal ... really confuses us ....
Thema:

1. Microsoft Support / I dont know where this should go - Similar Threads - Microsoft Support dont

2. When will Microsoft expand their country support for Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will Microsoft expand their country support for Xbox?: Hello, Ive been waiting years for microsoft to add support to my country Romania( a country thats in the EU) and yet it its been so long and no new updates. Please Microsoft expand your country...
  3. Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...: I called the Microsoft help line for a launch (August 2020)console Xbox series X that my family gifted me for my birthday on March 2021. The console after a year and a half craped out. I was...
  4. Microsoft support broken for all users major problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft support broken for all users major problem: Hi everyone am I going mad or is all support options gone completely been a customer for over 10+ years never seen this kind of service can't get my money back for broken content options there for...
  5. Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?: Don't get the option of a Web chat and when I request a call back it tells me to try again later, the phone number just tells you to go online and then hang up, never known a customer services...
  6. When will microsoft answer my support ticket its been 12 days.

in XBoX on Windows
    When will microsoft answer my support ticket its been 12 days.: My xbox has been stuck in transit (I sent it in for repair) It's been nearly 2 months, without my xbox. Support has been no help, Im told in my email after I contacted after many hours trying to...
  7. microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...: Hi My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out. A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account got suspended and then i sent them a ticket...
  8. Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?: I've had an ongoing issue with the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox where it keeps telling me to update my consoles location, causing me to lose my streak. I finally got some help via a live chat...
  9. is microsoft rewards supported in israel?

in XBoX on Windows
    is microsoft rewards supported in israel?: i asked bing ai and it said that it does but when i looked at the website israel isnt supported and an error shows up whenever i try to get in the rewards dash a3883e1d-3469-438e-ace2-ce769fd22f58
  10. What is the # for Microsoft phone support? I have a transaction dispute.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the # for Microsoft phone support? I have a transaction dispute.: What is the # for Microsoft phone support? I have a transaction dispute. I was charged twice for the Java & Bedrock Edition. f2bfee24-d01a-4b40-ba4e-a7048ccd7a40