Microsoft support call back not working.

Discus and support Microsoft support call back not working. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have found the microsoft call back feature is not working for me (and others as well). I am trying to get a call back to a UK number. I need to get a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Family Sallows, Oct 4, 2022.

1. Microsoft support call back not working.

I have found the microsoft call back feature is not working for me (and others as well). I am trying to get a call back to a UK number. I need to get a status update on a repair/warranty request sent back 2 months ago. The automated system does not recognise my order number and the device sent back is not showing on my account to check there. Are there any microsoft agents that can help me please?

:)

Family Sallows, Oct 4, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Family

It seems that this is a known issue for UK residents, (call back option doesn't work)
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

In the meantime, did you tried using instead the chat with agent option?

PS: here in the public forums no one can access / modify / view account details due to privacy and security policies.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Microsoft Warranty Support Not Calling Back

Great! I am glad that worked. If you don't have any more questions, feel free to choose a rating and have a great week!
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

So I believe the only two ways you can try to reach Microsoft for this is by phone or talking to a support advocate. But as you already experienced, sometimes their official support is a little busy to attend all support requests.

You can find Microsoft's local hotlines here:

https://support.microsoft.com/help/28808

You can try to live chat to a support advocate at:

https://support.microsoft.com/contactus

Sorry I can't help you even further with this :(
  5. JordanCothran Win User

I appreciate you trying to help, but with all due respect I've researched all of those links before posting. When I click start order it won't let me because they have the wrong warranty date. You cannot process a warranty claim if it thinks you're outside of warranty.

Which, is why I'm trying to figure out how to submit my receipt showing that their date is wrong and I am still within my warranty period.

Thanks again though.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Thema:

1. Microsoft support call back not working. - Similar Threads - Microsoft support call

2. How do I call Microsoft support? What is the REAL number?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I call Microsoft support? What is the REAL number?: I’ve been trying for days to get a hold of Microsoft support. I have been given many numbers and do not know which one is a scam Microsoft company or the real deal. I got hacked and need to...
  3. How can I get Microsoft support to call me or email me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get Microsoft support to call me or email me: I’ve been trying to get in contact with the support team for days now and I keep getting the run around due to your automated system! I CAN’T SIGN IN due to the two step verification process code...
  4. Not getting a call back from Microsoft support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not getting a call back from Microsoft support: My Minecraft world became corrupter out of no where. This has happened to me twice before already, so it is quite frustrating. Whenever I try to contact customer support and request a call, the...
  5. My Microsoft account has been hacked and the call back option from support isn't working, I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been hacked and the call back option from support isn't working, I...: My Microsoft account has been hacked and the call back option from support isn't working, I am desperate to speak to a human to try and get this resolved! 72158661-a227-4f57-bbf4-9dacf3e9e996
  6. Called Microsoft support 6 times now still no resolution please help!

in XBoX on Windows
    Called Microsoft support 6 times now still no resolution please help!: I’m posting here because I’ve been through a nightmare over about 2 months now.I’ve already contacted Microsoft support 6 times now and have came here as a last resort.The basics of my case are I...
  7. My minecraft account got hacked and got stripped off my microsoft account and Call support...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft account got hacked and got stripped off my microsoft account and Call support...: My minecraft account got hacked, I log in with Microsoft and it asks me to purchase minecraft, my minecraft username has been changed to bbumble, Call Support keeps showing me an error and tells...
  8. Unable to get a call back from Microsoft support

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to get a call back from Microsoft support: Hi, I am trying to contact support regarding an issue with my headset. Any time I try to get a call back (only option as I want to talk to microsoft, not a "gamer from the community"), I get...
  9. Why can't I get a phone call back from Microsoft support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I get a phone call back from Microsoft support: I have been trying to get a call back since Monday and every time I put in my number it just comes up something went wrong on our end every single time I was told in an conversation with someone...
  10. Unable to contact or get a call back from Microsoft support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to contact or get a call back from Microsoft support: Hi, I've been trying to contact Xbox support for half a day now, and just seems impossible that a company this size does not have a functioning support line. I keep getting the same error over...