Microsoft Summer Spotlight Punchcard

Discus and support Microsoft Summer Spotlight Punchcard in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I completed the summer spotlight punchcard on Aug 3rd and I still haven't gotten my $10 gift card yet. I contacted both xbox and microsoft support, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by CodyWong1, Jun 29, 2022.

1. CodyWong1
    CodyWong1 Guest

I completed the summer spotlight punchcard on Aug 3rd and I still haven't gotten my $10 gift card yet. I contacted both xbox and microsoft support, but they didn't help much. I read the terms and it says the gift card will be sent out by Sept 6th? However, I've seen posts on the Microsoft rewards reddit page where people seem to received their gift card after a week completing the punch card. Do I have to wait till Sept 6th for my gift card? Can I get some assistance please?

:)

CodyWong1, Jun 29, 2022
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @CodyWong1!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums . However, issues and concerns about Microsoft Rewards is best supported by the Microsoft Rewards Support team.

You may contact them by going to this link: Microsoft Rewards Support team.

If you have any other concerns, please don't hesitate to post back here.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Missing Rewards

Support will post back about the summer spotlight offer, but keep in mind for the punchcard those credits won't be given until after all 3 games have been released.
  4. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Summer Spotlight question

The summer spotlight punchcard says it still has seven days remaining. But remember that sometimes it can take up to 72 hours for your purchase to register with the punchcard even if you've already bought something before. On one of the punchcards awhile
    back I bought three games in a row. The first two went through but the thrid game didn't add up to the $40 or $50 I had to spend. Finally the punchcard completed two or three days later.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Few Questions about Credits, Summer Spotlight and Punch my Pre Order

Support will get back to you about the Summer Spotlight credits, but for the games on demand punchcard, the games have to be preordered during the offer period. If you preordered Agents of Mayhem before July 1, then it would not be eligible.

VIP rebates are calculated after the end of the month and given by the 15th of the next month. So credits for August purchases will be shown as pending by mid-September.
  6. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Rewards- winter spotlight

Thema:

1. Microsoft Summer Spotlight Punchcard - Similar Threads - Microsoft Summer Spotlight

2. Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.

in XboX Insiders
    Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.: Ive seen countless consumer feedback negatively reviewing microsoft and xbox as a brand nowadays. The UI is uninspired, continuously redundant, and filled with ads to the point that it’s ugly and...
  3. Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?: My Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard battery is pretty low and I want to replace the batteries with the new ones. But the battery cover(?) at the back is not openable. I couldn't find any information...
  4. Summer Spotlight Sale punchcard isn't working on my Microsoft Rewards on Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Summer Spotlight Sale punchcard isn't working on my Microsoft Rewards on Xbox app: Hello there. Last month I seen the Summer Spotlight Sale on the Microsoft Rewards App and it states that if you spend $50 or more on Xbox One titles, they'll reward you with 5,000 Microsoft Points...
  5. Microsoft Summer Spotlight Punch Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Summer Spotlight Punch Card: I completed the summer spotlight punch card on Aug 3rd and I still haven't gotten my $10 gift card yet. I contacted both Xbox and Microsoft support, but they didn't help much. I read the terms and...
  6. Microsoft Summer Spotlight Punchcard

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Summer Spotlight Punchcard: I completed the summer spotlight punchcard on Aug 3rd and I still haven't gotten my $10 gift card yet. I contacted both xbox and microsoft support, but they didn't help much. I read the terms and...
  7. Microsoft Rewards Summer Spotlight Issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Summer Spotlight Issue: The Summer Spotlight punch card requires you to spend $40 on Summer Spotlight features games. I bought 2 games, Super Star Blast worth approximately $7 and No Man’s Sky worth approximately $37....
  8. Microsoft summer sale?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft summer sale?: Anybody, is E3 sale Microsoft summer sale or will there be another one later in summer? Anybody knows? c6cfcdc6-67f2-4b4a-b3b7-3cff9975abac
  9. Microsoft points for summer spotlight

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microsoft points for summer spotlight: I bought 2 games that belong to the promotion of summer spotlight but I did not receive the 4000 microsoft points of said promotion, can you help me? The games I buy are BRAWLOUT and STRANGE...
  10. Microsoft Confirms Windows 10 To Launch Worldwide This Summer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Confirms Windows 10 To Launch Worldwide This Summer: A fixed date has not yet been locked in, but Windows 10 is most definitely en route, and it'll come with a whole host of features for Xbox One users. First off, the system will allow you to...