Microsoft summer sale?

Discus and support Microsoft summer sale? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anybody, is E3 sale Microsoft summer sale or will there be another one later in summer? Anybody knows? c6cfcdc6-67f2-4b4a-b3b7-3cff9975abac Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GroundOregano94, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Microsoft summer sale?

Anybody, is E3 sale Microsoft summer sale or will there be another one later in summer? Anybody knows?

:)

GroundOregano94, Jun 10, 2019
  2. RandyAU93 Win User

Microsoft summer sale?

Along with the weekly Deals with Gold and Sales & Specials that run every Tuesday-Monday, Xbox usually has 1-2 big sales every quarter. The Spring Sale is usually in the 1st quarter (January-March), the E3 sale is in the 2nd quarter (April-June), the Summer
    Sale is in the 3rd quarter (July-September), and Black Friday and Countdown are both in the 4th quarter (October-December).
  3. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft summer sale?

If it's the same as years past, the summer sale typically takes place around August.
  4. Legendgenesis Win User

Microsoft summer sale?

The E3 sale is indeed a separate from the Summer Sale, though there are usually sales going on all the time.
  5. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Marketing idea

With summer being so close I would think that Microsoft would wait to hold a sale.
  6. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Xbox Sale

Major sales will be E3 and summer sale.
Thema:

Microsoft summer sale?

1. Microsoft summer sale? - Similar Threads - Microsoft summer sale

2. Will Microsoft bond their grips fot the next generation of elite controller or will they...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Microsoft bond their grips fot the next generation of elite controller or will they...: I have owned both a elite one and Elite 2 both of which the glued hand grips have come away one actually injuring me so I was wondering if Microsoft was going to drop their scummy attitude of...
  3. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 70fc8331-939e-413d-85c0-bcc8d88bbffe
  4. Microsoft Summer Spotlight Punchcard

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Summer Spotlight Punchcard: I completed the summer spotlight punchcard on Aug 3rd and I still haven't gotten my $10 gift card yet. I contacted both xbox and microsoft support, but they didn't help much. I read the terms and...
  5. Summer Spotlight Sale punchcard isn't working on my Microsoft Rewards on Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Summer Spotlight Sale punchcard isn't working on my Microsoft Rewards on Xbox app: Hello there. Last month I seen the Summer Spotlight Sale on the Microsoft Rewards App and it states that if you spend $50 or more on Xbox One titles, they'll reward you with 5,000 Microsoft Points...
  6. Microsoft Summer Spotlight Punch Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Summer Spotlight Punch Card: I completed the summer spotlight punch card on Aug 3rd and I still haven't gotten my $10 gift card yet. I contacted both Xbox and Microsoft support, but they didn't help much. I read the terms and...
  7. Microsoft Summer Spotlight Punchcard

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Summer Spotlight Punchcard: I completed the summer spotlight punchcard on Aug 3rd and I still haven't gotten my $10 gift card yet. I contacted both xbox and microsoft support, but they didn't help much. I read the terms and...
  8. Microsoft Rewards Summer Spotlight Issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Summer Spotlight Issue: The Summer Spotlight punch card requires you to spend $40 on Summer Spotlight features games. I bought 2 games, Super Star Blast worth approximately $7 and No Man’s Sky worth approximately $37....
  9. Microsoft points for summer spotlight

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microsoft points for summer spotlight: I bought 2 games that belong to the promotion of summer spotlight but I did not receive the 4000 microsoft points of said promotion, can you help me? The games I buy are BRAWLOUT and STRANGE...
  10. Microsoft Confirms Windows 10 To Launch Worldwide This Summer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Confirms Windows 10 To Launch Worldwide This Summer: A fixed date has not yet been locked in, but Windows 10 is most definitely en route, and it'll come with a whole host of features for Xbox One users. First off, the system will allow you to...