Microsoft Sudoku

Discus and support Microsoft Sudoku in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time i select daily game A Blanck Window With Bing In The Top Left Corner Opens Nothing Else Happens a3b75cc4-1110-498e-b3cf-de6f5bd258ed Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by brian wood2, Sep 14, 2022.

1. brian wood2
    brian wood2 Guest

Microsoft Sudoku

Every time i select daily game A Blanck Window With Bing In The Top Left Corner Opens Nothing Else Happens

:)

brian wood2, Sep 14, 2022
  2. josejose8a86 Win User

Sudoku game start up freezes on Surface Pro

My Microsoft Sudoku game no longer starts. Have reloaded Microsoft Solitaire collection and at the bottom chosen Microsoft Sudoku game and each time I start it I get initial Microsoft Sudoku starting screen and then it shifts to a blank blue screen and
    freezes.

Multiple downloads have also failed and checked for Microsoft Updates and completed those....

Any suggestions to restore Sudoku? Note other Microsoft Solitaire games work from the collection.
    Hello MittCda, sorry to hear that my friend, in this case what version OS (Windows) runs your Surface Pro

Thanks
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

Why won't Sudoku load.?

No no, but you have to try this on the Microsoft store app, not on sudoku Jeannie.
  4. niamhzorina Win User

Unable to log in to my jigsaw game. "So frustrating"

I'm having the same trouble with Microsoft Sudoku. Please help!
  5. Lesley Fr Win User

Difficulties logging into Microsoft Sudoku

I've had exactly same problem that started yesterday too (23/1/18). Ok for solitaire but getting same connection problem messages. Then today got this message

January 24, 2018

There was a problem downloading game data for Microsoft Sudoku. Please check the Microsoft Sudoku FAQ at and refer to error code 000021
    It came up in the ! News for Microsoft Sudoku box. I tried looking up the code but it didn't have it on the support site.
  6. Akais Win User

microsoft Sudoku

Same problem on multiple computers. Other games it logs in fine. Many on the forum are complaining about this yet nothing is getting done. It is looking more and more like Sudoku Daily Challenge is dead.
Thema:

Microsoft Sudoku

1. Microsoft Sudoku - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sudoku

2. Microsoft Sudoku will not open in XBox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Sudoku will not open in XBox: Microsoft Sudoku will not open Xbox. This has been since the update Feb 1/2024. 604944e3-535d-4c6a-9b7b-519d6cd35dab
  3. How do I let Microsoft know that one of their Sudoku puzzles is unwinnable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I let Microsoft know that one of their Sudoku puzzles is unwinnable?: I will see if I can attach the related screen shot for reference, but I was playing the game on Grandmaster level for a normal puzzle and not in the daily challenge. I got to the end and I...
  4. Why os MIcrosoft Sudoku being so laggy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why os MIcrosoft Sudoku being so laggy: I have just installed MS Sudoku, and the game feels like its running on 60hz and it just feels very laggy. I have a high-end gaming PC, so my specs is not the issue at all. Please consider...
  5. Microsoft Sudoku not saving progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku not saving progress: Microsoft Sudoku (2.8.10203.0) is only intermittently saving progress. When I close the app and come back, it doesn't credit all the progress I've made. I remember having this problem maybe two...
  6. Microsoft Sudoku is stating I need a score of 999,999,999 to achieve diamond level

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku is stating I need a score of 999,999,999 to achieve diamond level: Microsoft Sudoku is stating I need a score of 999,999,999 to achieve diamond level. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app (iPhone 11) with no luck. Also, although I show 16 perfect months in...
  7. Microsoft Sudoku: This month's threshold to achieve the Diamond level is impossible...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku: This month's threshold to achieve the Diamond level is impossible...: How is it possible to achieve anywhere close to 999999999 within one month when there is only 31 days, there are only 3 challenges per day, and all the maximum points you can win for completing...
  8. Microsoft Sudoku Can't Log In Android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku Can't Log In Android: When I go to look into my Xbox account for sudoku is just kicks me to the rules screen and I can't bypass it. Have tried uninstalling, clearing data, and force stopping. [img]...
  9. Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenges completion status not being saved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenges completion status not being saved: Over the last three days when I play the Daily Challenges of Sudoku, I complete them and the screen shows them as completed but when I log in the day those do not show as completed any longer....
  10. Microsoft Sudoku has an remaining games to Perfect counter error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku has an remaining games to Perfect counter error: The Games remaining to perfect in MS Sudoku is off by one / 1. It says you have 0 games remaining to perfect for the month when in fact there is 1 game remaining to perfect. Once the one game is...