Microsoft Sudoku: This month's threshold to achieve the Diamond level is impossible...

Discus and support Microsoft Sudoku: This month's threshold to achieve the Diamond level is impossible... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How is it possible to achieve anywhere close to 999999999 within one month when there is only 31 days, there are only 3 challenges per day, and all the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by urkraft, Jan 24, 2023.

1. urkraft
    urkraft Guest

Microsoft Sudoku: This month's threshold to achieve the Diamond level is impossible...

How is it possible to achieve anywhere close to 999999999 within one month when there is only 31 days, there are only 3 challenges per day, and all the maximum points you can win for completing any challenge is under 1000 points? according to my calculations you cannot even accumulate 93000 points, yet Microsoft has set the number of points necessary to reach the diamond level for this month to 999999999 points!!!:

Microsoft Sudoku: This month's threshold to achieve the Diamond level is impossible... [​IMG]

:)

urkraft, Jan 24, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Microsoft Sudoku: This month's threshold to achieve the Diamond level is impossible 999999999 - Why????

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

It is possible that the threshold to achieve the Diamond level in the Microsoft Sudoku game that you are referring to may be a mistake or an error in the information provided. It is also possible that the threshold may have been set based on past performance data or as part of a promotion or event.

It would be best to reach out to the Microsoft Sudoku team or check their official website or social media pages for updates and confirmation regarding the threshold for the Diamond level. You can do it by clicking on "Microsoft Sudoku" at this link; https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/game-t.... You can also check for any additional ways to earn points or challenges that are not included in your calculation. They should be able to provide you with more information and assist you in understanding how the threshold was set.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Microsoft Sudoku is stating I need a score of 999,999,999 to achieve diamond level

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Chad7537, the ideal in these cases would be to provide feedback to the Microsoft team using the link below.

Provide feedback to Team Xbox

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  4. epaitz Win User

Remove duplicate XBox achievement (Sudoku)

I just noticed that the one I was calling a duplicate seems to be linked to the Sudoku app on my Win10 device and the other linked to the Sudoku app on my Android device. Seems there are several other duplicate achievements for games like Mahjong and Minesweeper.
    I am connecting with the same Microsoft Account from both devices so I am surprised its creating duplicate achievements. Is this a bug?
  5. So Much Johnson Win User

Gears of War 3 Achievements and Batman Arkham Asylum Achievements Not Showing Up

What can I do? I'm level like 37 and the achievements have already been earned, how can I possibly go back to level 5 and earn that achievement again? I feel like it is impossible to earn those ones again...
  6. CPedrick Win User

Microsoft Casual Games Stopped Working - Jigsaw, Minesweeper and others

Hi Brad,

It is not true the the Microsoft casual game community can or is doing anything about these issues with Microsoft Jigsaw. I have a fast computer also, and every single month there are issues with this game. Every month it loses my progress in the Daily
    Challenges. I have reported issues every month.

When they upgraded the puzzle levels, they didn't update the Achievements. So there are now three Achievements which are impossible becuase they refer to the previous highest levels and not the current ones. And I have reported this constantly also.

Bottom line? When it is time to pay for a renewl to this game, I won't. Which is a shame because it really is very relaxing after doing very complicated work.

It is obvious that no one at is minding this game and no one really cares about fixing it's issues. Probably the main reason why so many people give up using it after a short time.

And the main reason why Microsoft hasn't seen more reports on this issue is because it is impossible to report issues from within the game or even with Xbox. Finding a way to report issues is difficult ( I had to Google my issues) and time consuming.
    When people are playing on short breaks, there is no time for this.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Sudoku: This month's threshold to achieve the Diamond level is impossible... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sudoku month's

2. Microsoft Sudoku will not open in XBox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Sudoku will not open in XBox: Microsoft Sudoku will not open Xbox. This has been since the update Feb 1/2024. 604944e3-535d-4c6a-9b7b-519d6cd35dab
  3. How do I let Microsoft know that one of their Sudoku puzzles is unwinnable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I let Microsoft know that one of their Sudoku puzzles is unwinnable?: I will see if I can attach the related screen shot for reference, but I was playing the game on Grandmaster level for a normal puzzle and not in the daily challenge. I got to the end and I...
  4. Why os MIcrosoft Sudoku being so laggy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why os MIcrosoft Sudoku being so laggy: I have just installed MS Sudoku, and the game feels like its running on 60hz and it just feels very laggy. I have a high-end gaming PC, so my specs is not the issue at all. Please consider...
  5. Microsoft Sudoku not saving progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku not saving progress: Microsoft Sudoku (2.8.10203.0) is only intermittently saving progress. When I close the app and come back, it doesn't credit all the progress I've made. I remember having this problem maybe two...
  6. Microsoft Sudoku is stating I need a score of 999,999,999 to achieve diamond level

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku is stating I need a score of 999,999,999 to achieve diamond level: Microsoft Sudoku is stating I need a score of 999,999,999 to achieve diamond level. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app (iPhone 11) with no luck. Also, although I show 16 perfect months in...
  7. Microsoft Sudoku Can't Log In Android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku Can't Log In Android: When I go to look into my Xbox account for sudoku is just kicks me to the rules screen and I can't bypass it. Have tried uninstalling, clearing data, and force stopping. [img]...
  8. Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenges completion status not being saved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenges completion status not being saved: Over the last three days when I play the Daily Challenges of Sudoku, I complete them and the screen shows them as completed but when I log in the day those do not show as completed any longer....
  9. Microsoft Sudoku

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku: Every time i select daily game A Blanck Window With Bing In The Top Left Corner Opens Nothing Else Happens a3b75cc4-1110-498e-b3cf-de6f5bd258ed
  10. Microsoft Sudoku.....I am missing Badges for a whole month of September in 2016. Please check ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku.....I am missing Badges for a whole month of September in 2016. Please check ...: Microsoft Sudoku.....I am missing Badges for a whole month of September in 2016. Please check this. 5a376b3b-d412-41d0-b49d-4e2c3de1e32b