Microsoft Sudoku not saving progress

Discus and support Microsoft Sudoku not saving progress in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft Sudoku (2.8.10203.0) is only intermittently saving progress. When I close the app and come back, it doesn't credit all the progress I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Edgar Crowley, Feb 19, 2023.

1. Microsoft Sudoku not saving progress

Microsoft Sudoku (2.8.10203.0) is only intermittently saving progress. When I close the app and come back, it doesn't credit all the progress I've made. I remember having this problem maybe two years ago and it being fixed, but it's now doing it again. Will it be fixed again?

:)

Edgar Crowley, Feb 19, 2023
  2. Edgar Crowley Win User

After reinstalling, the problem continues to exist.
  3. Edgar Crowley Win User

Where would I submit a ticket?

I have reinstalled the app but it's one of those errors that happens when it happens and can't be reproduced on demand.
  4. Rostom L Win User

Hi Edgar! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Sorry to hear about what happened. Does the issue happen to your other Microsoft Casual games?

I suggest that you try to reinstall your game and also try connecting to a different network connection.

If it does the same thing, it's possible a game bug. To further assist you in this matter, please contact the Microsoft Casual game support by submitting a ticket through https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-...
  5. Rostom L Win User

6. Edgar Crowley Win User

I've had problems with the newest version of Minesweeper, but not the exact same thing. That game doesn't have problems saving progress, its problem is that it allows play before the progress is loaded, and that takes a long time. I've also had a problem with Ultimate Word Games where it reset or lost my progress.

I'm hardly optimistic that reinstalling will fix anything. The game seems to work fine otherwise.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Sudoku not saving progress - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sudoku saving

2. Microsoft Sudoku will not open in XBox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Sudoku will not open in XBox: Microsoft Sudoku will not open Xbox. This has been since the update Feb 1/2024. 604944e3-535d-4c6a-9b7b-519d6cd35dab
  3. How do I let Microsoft know that one of their Sudoku puzzles is unwinnable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I let Microsoft know that one of their Sudoku puzzles is unwinnable?: I will see if I can attach the related screen shot for reference, but I was playing the game on Grandmaster level for a normal puzzle and not in the daily challenge. I got to the end and I...
  4. Why os MIcrosoft Sudoku being so laggy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why os MIcrosoft Sudoku being so laggy: I have just installed MS Sudoku, and the game feels like its running on 60hz and it just feels very laggy. I have a high-end gaming PC, so my specs is not the issue at all. Please consider...
  5. Microsoft Sudoku is stating I need a score of 999,999,999 to achieve diamond level

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku is stating I need a score of 999,999,999 to achieve diamond level: Microsoft Sudoku is stating I need a score of 999,999,999 to achieve diamond level. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app (iPhone 11) with no luck. Also, although I show 16 perfect months in...
  6. Microsoft Sudoku: This month's threshold to achieve the Diamond level is impossible...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku: This month's threshold to achieve the Diamond level is impossible...: How is it possible to achieve anywhere close to 999999999 within one month when there is only 31 days, there are only 3 challenges per day, and all the maximum points you can win for completing...
  7. Microsoft Sudoku Can't Log In Android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku Can't Log In Android: When I go to look into my Xbox account for sudoku is just kicks me to the rules screen and I can't bypass it. Have tried uninstalling, clearing data, and force stopping. [img]...
  8. Why does Microsoft Xbox Sudoku no longer save the results of the games when I play them?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft Xbox Sudoku no longer save the results of the games when I play them?: I like playing several of the Microsoft daily games like Sudoku, Solitaire, Mahjong, and Word Games. My problem is that Sudoku no longer remembers the results of the daily games when I complete...
  9. Microsoft Sudoku game progress does not save

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Sudoku game progress does not save: Until recently, my game progress always saved properly. However after an Internet outage, my game progress never saves. I am not doing anything differently, but am frustrated with this issue. Can...
  10. Microsoft Sudoku won't save the results of daily challenges after 11/6.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku won't save the results of daily challenges after 11/6.: As of November 7. Microsoft Sudoku won't save the results of my daily challenges? I have reinstalled the App, but it didn't solve the problem. 0def5995-6ec0-42a0-96a3-b4f2482c9ee6