Microsoft Sudoku is stating I need a score of 999,999,999 to achieve diamond level

Discus and support Microsoft Sudoku is stating I need a score of 999,999,999 to achieve diamond level in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft Sudoku is stating I need a score of 999,999,999 to achieve diamond level. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app (iPhone 11) with no luck.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chad7537, Jan 26, 2023.

1. Chad7537
    Chad7537 Guest

Microsoft Sudoku is stating I need a score of 999,999,999 to achieve diamond level

Microsoft Sudoku is stating I need a score of 999,999,999 to achieve diamond level. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app (iPhone 11) with no luck. Also, although I show 16 perfect months in the daily challenges stats I show ZERO Diamond badges. The PC version (Win 11) is showing the same issues so that eliminates a hardware issue.. Please fix this before the end of the month. I have a feeling a lot of streaks will be broken (along with a lot of upset people) if you don't.

:)

Chad7537, Jan 26, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Chad7537, the ideal in these cases would be to provide feedback to the Microsoft team using the link below.

Provide feedback to Team Xbox

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. John P_14 Win User

Microsoft Sudoku: This month's threshold to achieve the Diamond level is impossible 999999999 - Why????

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

It is possible that the threshold to achieve the Diamond level in the Microsoft Sudoku game that you are referring to may be a mistake or an error in the information provided. It is also possible that the threshold may have been set based on past performance data or as part of a promotion or event.

It would be best to reach out to the Microsoft Sudoku team or check their official website or social media pages for updates and confirmation regarding the threshold for the Diamond level. You can do it by clicking on "Microsoft Sudoku" at this link; https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/game-t.... You can also check for any additional ways to earn points or challenges that are not included in your calculation. They should be able to provide you with more information and assist you in understanding how the threshold was set.
  4. Copey UK Win User

SSX - Whats your best Mountain/score/tricks?

its annnoying when you set a diamond standard score, with only 3 or 4 minutes remaining and some pro's comes along and you end up with a gold . . . think my best score so far is about 22mil using kaori on a level 5 board or something like that.
  5. Shockwave 989 Win User

Diamonds

Hey guys I have got a high score of 58 diamonds! :)
  6. Unstable Inmate Win User

Forza 4 problem

@lofty thanks for the info, that is the thread I saw on the forums.

I would continue playing forza but I can't earn any credits because I

Have 999,999,999. So I can't even level up :(
Thema:

1. Microsoft Sudoku is stating I need a score of 999,999,999 to achieve diamond level - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sudoku stating

2. Microsoft Sudoku will not open in XBox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Sudoku will not open in XBox: Microsoft Sudoku will not open Xbox. This has been since the update Feb 1/2024. 604944e3-535d-4c6a-9b7b-519d6cd35dab
  3. How do I let Microsoft know that one of their Sudoku puzzles is unwinnable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I let Microsoft know that one of their Sudoku puzzles is unwinnable?: I will see if I can attach the related screen shot for reference, but I was playing the game on Grandmaster level for a normal puzzle and not in the daily challenge. I got to the end and I...
  4. Why os MIcrosoft Sudoku being so laggy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why os MIcrosoft Sudoku being so laggy: I have just installed MS Sudoku, and the game feels like its running on 60hz and it just feels very laggy. I have a high-end gaming PC, so my specs is not the issue at all. Please consider...
  5. Microsoft Sudoku not saving progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku not saving progress: Microsoft Sudoku (2.8.10203.0) is only intermittently saving progress. When I close the app and come back, it doesn't credit all the progress I've made. I remember having this problem maybe two...
  6. Microsoft Sudoku: This month's threshold to achieve the Diamond level is impossible...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku: This month's threshold to achieve the Diamond level is impossible...: How is it possible to achieve anywhere close to 999999999 within one month when there is only 31 days, there are only 3 challenges per day, and all the maximum points you can win for completing...
  7. Microsoft Sudoku Can't Log In Android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku Can't Log In Android: When I go to look into my Xbox account for sudoku is just kicks me to the rules screen and I can't bypass it. Have tried uninstalling, clearing data, and force stopping. [img]...
  8. Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenges completion status not being saved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenges completion status not being saved: Over the last three days when I play the Daily Challenges of Sudoku, I complete them and the screen shows them as completed but when I log in the day those do not show as completed any longer....
  9. Microsoft Sudoku

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku: Every time i select daily game A Blanck Window With Bing In The Top Left Corner Opens Nothing Else Happens a3b75cc4-1110-498e-b3cf-de6f5bd258ed
  10. Microsoft Sudoku has an remaining games to Perfect counter error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku has an remaining games to Perfect counter error: The Games remaining to perfect in MS Sudoku is off by one / 1. It says you have 0 games remaining to perfect for the month when in fact there is 1 game remaining to perfect. Once the one game is...