Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenges completion status not being saved

Discus and support Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenges completion status not being saved in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Over the last three days when I play the Daily Challenges of Sudoku, I complete them and the screen shows them as completed but when I log in the day... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SteveRohde, Oct 18, 2022.

1. SteveRohde
    SteveRohde Guest

Over the last three days when I play the Daily Challenges of Sudoku, I complete them and the screen shows them as completed but when I log in the day those do not show as completed any longer. When I play them again the same scenario happens. This is the third day in a row where this has happened. I've played this game for several months and this has only happened one other time and it cleared up by itself.

Any ideas what I can check to see why this is happening?

Steve

:)

SteveRohde, Oct 18, 2022
  2. SteveRohde Win User

Thanks, Josef.

Where are you experiencing this problem? On my home network
    On PC or mobile? PC (Surface Pro)
    If it's on PC, are you using Windows 10 or 11? Windows 10 Pro Version 21H1
    If it's on mobile, are you using an Android or iOS device? N/A
    And what did you tried so far to fix this problem? Nothing really. After I complete a game, I'll close out Sudoko and then restart it later but I'm not sure what else I can do.

Steve
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks for the information
    Can you try downloading the Sudoku app in your phone and check if the issue persist there?

If everything works in your phone, try signing out and then log in with your account in the Sudoku app and test again
  4. SteveRohde Win User

I installed the app on my phone and when I logged in it reflected the same information as on my Surface Pro. However, since then the games have saved again over the last couple of days.

This has happened in the past sporadically and then fixed itself too so I'll keep playing and update if the issue starts again.

Thank you Josef for taking the time to respond and assist me.

Steve Rohde
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this STEVEROHDE

Additional information is needed, please answer the following questions to assist you properly:

Where are you experiencing this problem?
    On PC or mobile?
    If it's on PC, are you using Windows 10 or 11?
    If it's on mobile, are you using an Android or iOS device?
    And what did you tried so far to fix this problem?
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi Steve, glad to know that now everything is working as expected. Maybe was just a temporary error

If maybe you face a similar problem in the future you can report this directly to the Sudoku team here:

https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-...
Thema:

1. Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenges completion status not being saved - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sudoku Daily

2. Microsoft Sudoku will not open in XBox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Sudoku will not open in XBox: Microsoft Sudoku will not open Xbox. This has been since the update Feb 1/2024. 604944e3-535d-4c6a-9b7b-519d6cd35dab
  3. How do I let Microsoft know that one of their Sudoku puzzles is unwinnable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I let Microsoft know that one of their Sudoku puzzles is unwinnable?: I will see if I can attach the related screen shot for reference, but I was playing the game on Grandmaster level for a normal puzzle and not in the daily challenge. I got to the end and I...
  4. Why os MIcrosoft Sudoku being so laggy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why os MIcrosoft Sudoku being so laggy: I have just installed MS Sudoku, and the game feels like its running on 60hz and it just feels very laggy. I have a high-end gaming PC, so my specs is not the issue at all. Please consider...
  5. Microsoft Sudoku not saving progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku not saving progress: Microsoft Sudoku (2.8.10203.0) is only intermittently saving progress. When I close the app and come back, it doesn't credit all the progress I've made. I remember having this problem maybe two...
  6. Microsoft Sudoku is stating I need a score of 999,999,999 to achieve diamond level

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku is stating I need a score of 999,999,999 to achieve diamond level: Microsoft Sudoku is stating I need a score of 999,999,999 to achieve diamond level. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app (iPhone 11) with no luck. Also, although I show 16 perfect months in...
  7. Microsoft Sudoku: This month's threshold to achieve the Diamond level is impossible...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku: This month's threshold to achieve the Diamond level is impossible...: How is it possible to achieve anywhere close to 999999999 within one month when there is only 31 days, there are only 3 challenges per day, and all the maximum points you can win for completing...
  8. Microsoft Sudoku Can't Log In Android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku Can't Log In Android: When I go to look into my Xbox account for sudoku is just kicks me to the rules screen and I can't bypass it. Have tried uninstalling, clearing data, and force stopping. [img]...
  9. Microsoft Sudoku

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku: Every time i select daily game A Blanck Window With Bing In The Top Left Corner Opens Nothing Else Happens a3b75cc4-1110-498e-b3cf-de6f5bd258ed
  10. Microsoft Sudoku has an remaining games to Perfect counter error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku has an remaining games to Perfect counter error: The Games remaining to perfect in MS Sudoku is off by one / 1. It says you have 0 games remaining to perfect for the month when in fact there is 1 game remaining to perfect. Once the one game is...