Microsoft Sudoku Can't Log In Android

Discus and support Microsoft Sudoku Can't Log In Android in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I go to look into my Xbox account for sudoku is just kicks me to the rules screen and I can't bypass it. Have tried uninstalling, clearing data,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dijin Grey, Dec 25, 2022.

1. Dijin Grey
    Dijin Grey Guest

When I go to look into my Xbox account for sudoku is just kicks me to the rules screen and I can't bypass it. Have tried uninstalling, clearing data, and force stopping.
    Microsoft Sudoku Can't Log In Android [​IMG]

:)

Dijin Grey, Dec 25, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi Dijin Grey,

We hope you are well today.

So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

1. Check the Xbox Live service status

If you see any alerts here, wait until the service is up and running and then try loading or playing Microsoft Sudoku again:

2. Check for game updates

Here’s how to find out if you’re running the latest version of your game.

• Open the Microsoft Store
    • Sign in with the account you use to play the game.
    • In the search box, type the name of the game, in this case Microsoft Sudoku.
    • On the game detail page, the button will show Open if you have the latest version.
    • If it shows Update, select it to update your game. Alternatively, you can select your account icon in Microsoft Store (to the left of the search box), and then select Downloads and Updates to see if there’s an update available for your game.
    • Select App updates.
    • On the App updates screen, select Check for updates.
    If updating the game doesn’t resolve the problem, check for device updates and see if it helps.

3. Uninstall and reinstall the drivers from the manufacturer’s website

• Right click Start
    • Select Device Manager
    • Find and double-click Driver from the left panel to uninstall
    • Right-click the device and click Uninstall.
    • Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click OK to remove the driver.
    • After the uninstallation is complete, reboot your computer as soon as possible.
    You must know that updating your firmware is an advanced procedure. If you’re not careful you can cause permanent damage to your router, therefore use extra caution. However, we strongly recommend using a third-party tool that can automate the process in safe mode and prevent any issues.

3. Check for device updates

If all of the troubleshooting steps did not resolve the issue, we suggest posting on the Facebook support page for Microsoft Sudoku. We recommend this step since this game is the only one having an issue. You will receive information from the support team regarding any service interruptions or troubleshooting that is necessary. Or create a ticket to Microsoft Casual Games - Home

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know so we could find other options to resolve the problem.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Dijin Grey Win User

I have done all those previously listed steps and do not know how I can bypass that screen after I sign in.
  4. Dijin Grey Win User

Problem has been going on for over a year.
    I have never been able to long in with my Xbox account to sudoku, but i have been able to log into Solitaire, Wordament and Mahjong
    I have uninstall, reinstalled, cleared cache, deleted data, reset phone, also got a new phone but unrelated and waited for an update in the play store to try.
    They are, I am using a Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, Android 13.
  5. Geri M. Win User

Hello Dijin Grey,

I appreciate for your time, and it seems like that we have tried most of the basic steps to fix the issue.

What I can suggest for now is to create a ticket and submit your request here. Submit a request – Microsoft Casual Games (zendesk.com)

We hope this helps and it is even better to connect with the correct support where you can get dedicated assistance, the experts there will provide accurate answers for you.

If you have other concerns, you can create a new post here. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

We wish you a good day!

Kind regards

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. Geri M. Win User

Hi Dijin Grey,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand the inconvenience caused. As per description, you are having issue playing on Microsoft Sudoku. When you look it on your Xbox account. Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern. However, before we proceed, we would like to ask few questions about it.

1. When did the problem start?
    2. Are there changes made recently that may cause the issue?
    3. Did you try to uninstall and reinstall the game?
    4. Are your system driver and apps updated?
    While waiting for your next reply, we would suggest you visit this article for more information. Microsoft Sudoku: A helpful FAQ and troubleshooting guide - Microsoft Community.

We hope this FAQ/Troubleshooting guide was helpful in getting your issue resolved. If you're having any support related issue, please feel free to create a new post in the support section of the Microsoft Sudoku forums. For any Daily Puzzle or other challenge questions, make sure to post them in the discussion section of the Microsoft Sudoku forums for the best help from the community at large!

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. Microsoft Sudoku Can't Log In Android - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sudoku Can't

2. Microsoft Sudoku will not open in XBox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Sudoku will not open in XBox: Microsoft Sudoku will not open Xbox. This has been since the update Feb 1/2024. 604944e3-535d-4c6a-9b7b-519d6cd35dab
  3. How do I let Microsoft know that one of their Sudoku puzzles is unwinnable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I let Microsoft know that one of their Sudoku puzzles is unwinnable?: I will see if I can attach the related screen shot for reference, but I was playing the game on Grandmaster level for a normal puzzle and not in the daily challenge. I got to the end and I...
  4. Why os MIcrosoft Sudoku being so laggy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why os MIcrosoft Sudoku being so laggy: I have just installed MS Sudoku, and the game feels like its running on 60hz and it just feels very laggy. I have a high-end gaming PC, so my specs is not the issue at all. Please consider...
  5. Microsoft Sudoku not saving progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku not saving progress: Microsoft Sudoku (2.8.10203.0) is only intermittently saving progress. When I close the app and come back, it doesn't credit all the progress I've made. I remember having this problem maybe two...
  6. Microsoft Sudoku is stating I need a score of 999,999,999 to achieve diamond level

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku is stating I need a score of 999,999,999 to achieve diamond level: Microsoft Sudoku is stating I need a score of 999,999,999 to achieve diamond level. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app (iPhone 11) with no luck. Also, although I show 16 perfect months in...
  7. I can't connect to microsoft sudoku with my xbox account despite of I have my internet...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to microsoft sudoku with my xbox account despite of I have my internet...: Hi, I've experienced a problem. Whenever I installed Microsoft Sudoku (Android Version). I can't connect to my account, and that, I can't play daily challenge. Please help me!!!...
  8. Microsoft Sollitaire, Sudoku and Mahjong can't logg in

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Sollitaire, Sudoku and Mahjong can't logg in: Hi! I have win 10. When I try to log in to save the challenges, various error messages appear saying that it is not possible, often on the network but there is no problem with my network. I can...
  9. Can't log into Microsoft Sudoku for last 2 days - it won't login to XBox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log into Microsoft Sudoku for last 2 days - it won't login to XBox: Looks like this is more that just a problem with my game. Sudoku won't login to Xbox Games for 2 days now. Getting ready to delete it if there isn't a solution 9c2ddc64-fe92-4443-a5d5-c0a476ce2100
  10. Can't open Microsoft Mahjong/Jigsaw/Sudoku/Solitaire/Bingo for several days, what's up?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't open Microsoft Mahjong/Jigsaw/Sudoku/Solitaire/Bingo for several days, what's up?: What should I do to get these games going again. I miss it every much, its my way to keeping my brain functioning. Any help is appreciated. A sad senior. cdcaacb8-eeac-4540-b858-9e09bec03061