Microsoft sucks and won't help a paying customer.

Discus and support Microsoft sucks and won't help a paying customer. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friend brought gifted me 7 days to die but because he is from America the code is to, I'm from the UK and microsoft wont give me a replacement code,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DarthQrows, Sep 16, 2018.

1. DarthQrows
    DarthQrows Guest

My friend brought gifted me 7 days to die but because he is from America the code is to, I'm from the UK and microsoft wont give me a replacement code, so basically microsoft suck and won't help a paying customer. Would love if they did help but they won't.

:)

DarthQrows, Sep 16, 2018
  2. boxanata
    boxanata Guest
    UTube Freezing

You know what's even worse? The fact that they keep us paying customers in the dark. Don't expect me to purchase the new Xbox, because I won't. I Can't help but feel that we're been treated like dogs. You can suck a fat one, Microsoft.

boxanata, Sep 16, 2018
  3. sLiM jEzUs
    sLiM jEzUs Guest
    Fallout 3.... again

You need to call microsoft and they will assist you in a refund, these forums won't really help you.

Good luck microsoft sucks, I know! Getting the ps4 very soon.

sLiM jEzUs, Sep 16, 2018
  4. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest

Hi, the person that gifted the game could request a refund as long as the code hasn't been used of course. Support won't deal with you directly as you didn't actually pay for anything.

EggsBoxJuan, Sep 16, 2018
  5. In this case the best thing to do is ask for a refund on the gift.

Gamingboy177 (Sam), Nov 2, 2018
  6. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

In this case the best thing to do is ask for a refund on the gift.
  7. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Hi, the person that gifted the game could request a refund as long as the code hasn't been used of course. Support won't deal with you directly as you didn't actually pay for anything.
  8. HeatSeeker718 Win User

xbox one communication ban

that sucks, I probably won't pay for any more xbox live subscriptions now. Valued Customer lost.
  9. boxanata Win User

UTube Freezing

You know what's even worse? The fact that they keep us paying customers in the dark. Don't expect me to purchase the new Xbox, because I won't. I Can't help but feel that we're been treated like dogs. You can suck a fat one, Microsoft.
  10. IVIakaveli 420 Win User

Invisible Player VOID REV, playing right now, running around knifing, more signs that MS LOSES CHEAT WAR!AC

MS dont care, to them cheaters are paying customers. Sucks, but thats what it is.
Thema:

1. Microsoft sucks and won't help a paying customer. - Similar Threads - Microsoft sucks won't

2. Will Microsoft bond their grips fot the next generation of elite controller or will they...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Microsoft bond their grips fot the next generation of elite controller or will they...: I have owned both a elite one and Elite 2 both of which the glued hand grips have come away one actually injuring me so I was wondering if Microsoft was going to drop their scummy attitude of...
  3. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 70fc8331-939e-413d-85c0-bcc8d88bbffe
  4. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 0ba05f79-6a5d-4d1f-9ffb-24d2a4d757d2
  5. Why does Microsoft’s parental controls suck so bad? I have a theory that it is the poor...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft’s parental controls suck so bad? I have a theory that it is the poor...: I think the identity management systems are terrible. Maybe they could write and API to Google. 4df3d1a3-fd3b-48a8-9559-3bc2c7f0a3b2
  6. My Microsoft flight sim is suck on needs and update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft flight sim is suck on needs and update.: I just changed my hard drive for my computer and went to reinstall it and it lets me download the 1.9gb but when it opens the app it just says “your game needs an update” (im on gamepass) I’ve...
  7. MICROSOFT SERVERS SUCK

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MICROSOFT SERVERS SUCK: THREE DAYS now I have been getting this SERVER CONNECTION FAILED message. What in the world is going on?????? c21e9188-3b06-4da5-97ba-c54e2a65c888
  8. Biggest thing I hate about Microsoft is NO frikkin support what gives,,,You suck on Cust ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Biggest thing I hate about Microsoft is NO frikkin support what gives,,,You suck on Cust ...: One of biggest corpin the world and you have worst customer support of any company there is in fact it is nill!!!! fb0c5fd7-58f5-4622-b688-a73044805484
  9. You suck Microsoft!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You suck Microsoft!: Tired of getting this message: There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the problem persists, please check the Bingo support page at Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. That link...
  10. How much does Microsoft Support suck?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much does Microsoft Support suck?: So I made a support discussion on the xbox support page, about a month ago, and is yet to gain a feedback on the issue. Nor have I had any luck with the issue being fixed. When contact live chat...