Microsoft stores keep pausing sea of thieves update

Discus and support Microsoft stores keep pausing sea of thieves update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ive tried downloading sea of thieves, it will say downloading and stay at 1% and or it will just stay paused. I have tried updating my bios Resetting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by C Hilinski, Jun 4, 2023.

1. C Hilinski
    C Hilinski Guest

Ive tried downloading sea of thieves, it will say downloading and stay at 1% and or it will just stay paused.

I have tried updating my bios

Resetting and wiping the windows store

Deleting the sea of thieves file and trying to download again

:)

C Hilinski, Jun 4, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi there! Sorry to hear about what happened. Let's see what we can do about that here.

To isolate the issue, have you tried downloading/installing a different game if it does the same thing?

Don't forget to check for Windows updates and get all available updates from the Microsoft Store.
    Check for Windows updates - https://support.microsoft.com/windows/update-wi...
    Get updates from Microsoft Store - https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/g...

Let's also reinstall the Gaming Services app on your Windows device:
    Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.
    Restart your device and try to install the game again.
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

No puedo descar en el gamepass sea of thieves[I can't download the sea of thieves game pass]

Hello williamNylander rojas,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with installing Sea of Thieves onto your Windows 10 PC. How did you obtain Sea of Thieve? Via Microsoft Store purchase on your account or via Game Pass? To troubleshoot this, please try
    restarting your PC.

Please keep us updated.
  4. ArifAhmed2 Win User

Xbox beta on my pc downloads games so slowly and my internet speed is about 2GBPS

Alright. Could you please pause the download (Sea of Thieves) and perform the first step?

ipconfig /flushdns
  5. Mister Beep Win User

My Xbox Game Pass Won't Work

Thanks for clarifying! Definitely give xrem's suggestion a shot to see if that helps. Be sure to search for Sea of Thieves in the Microsoft Store app to install. Ensure that you are signed into the Microsoft Store app with the account that owns the Game
    Pass. Keep us posted!
  6. DevikM Win User

Xbox game pass

I think it is because you are trying to download Sea of thieves instead of the anniversary edition.

Try this:

Open the Microsoft Store(No the gamepass app), then search for Sea of thieves: Anniversary Edition and try to download that.
Thema:

1. Microsoft stores keep pausing sea of thieves update - Similar Threads - Microsoft stores keep

2. Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store": I've tried other threads that have had this issue. I've restarted my PC, reset Microsoft Store, reinstalled gaming services, checked for updates with Xbox app (which is a separate issue at first...
  3. microsoft store is the most broken thing made by microsoft, so i keep getting this popup if...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft store is the most broken thing made by microsoft, so i keep getting this popup if...: [img] what the hell does this mean e6f48f0f-a30a-4524-9ddf-c1270c96bbe3
  4. ROBLOX KEEPS CRASHING ON MICROSOFT STORE

in XBoX on Windows
    ROBLOX KEEPS CRASHING ON MICROSOFT STORE: So, it's been three months since I factory rested my laptop then I tried to install Roblox. Roblox installed successfully. However, when I open it, it makes the Windows error sound effect and...
  5. Microsoft store Keeps Crashing. How Do I Fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft store Keeps Crashing. How Do I Fix it?: My Microsoft Store Was Suddenly Crashing. I Tried To Troubleshoot It And It Said That Crashing is Not Fixed. but now It Said That There Were no Problems But My Store Was Still Crashing....
  6. My Forza Horizon 4 Keeps crashing only when my wifi is turned on (MICROSOFT STORE)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Forza Horizon 4 Keeps crashing only when my wifi is turned on (MICROSOFT STORE): I use a USB WIFI stick that I plug into a USB port on my PC but when its plugged in Forza shows up on my screen and after 2-3 seconds just closes, I have reinstalled the game 2 times but nothing...
  7. The Roblox Microsoft Store App keeps shutting down.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Roblox Microsoft Store App keeps shutting down.: After 15 seconds of loading into a game I lose control of everything, I can't move my character, and the game just freezes up. I searched up how to fix my problem but nothing is helping. I tried...
  8. My microsoft store roblox keeps crashing when launched

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft store roblox keeps crashing when launched: I dont know how or why its not launching When i launch it, It immediately closes or opens for a couple of seconds before closing. Ive tried redownloading it, repair it, reset it, update my...
  9. Microsoft store keeps signing in wrong xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft store keeps signing in wrong xbox account: Got a new pc and put in a my email for Microsoft store went to the Xbox app and realized I used the wrong email so it signed In an old xbox account on the xbox app...I went into the setting and...
  10. Signed into the same account but keep getting 'Accounts in Microsoft Store and Launcher do...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Signed into the same account but keep getting 'Accounts in Microsoft Store and Launcher do...: As the title states. I have tried logging again. Reinstalling my launcher and I am unsure what other steps I need to take to fix this. Including restarting my pc. I have made sure it's the same...