Microsoft store

Discus and support Microsoft store in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; was looking to buy a certain game. Went to search for it told me try agian later(never has told me that before) so curiousity peaked tried viewing new... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Chukklez74, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Chukklez74
    Chukklez74 Guest

Microsoft store

was looking to buy a certain game. Went to search for it told me try agian later(never has told me that before) so curiousity peaked tried viewing new games and told me same thing...reset my router twice same thing...hard started my console same thing?

:)

Chukklez74, Jul 1, 2018
  2. Microsoft Store

Good evening I have the problem of trying to buy in the microsoft store, in this I can not buy the game Gears of War 4 and try to enter my data directly and also by paypal, it is clear that I also try my xbox one and in pc

TurbinalSteam7, Jul 1, 2018
  3. Julian62627
    Julian62627 Guest
    Microsoft Store

Hallo, ich brauche dringend hilfe also bitte helft mir. Ich habe mir vorgestern Forza Horizon 3 gekauft und es hört nicht auf zu installieren. Laut Forza soll das Spiel nur 50 bis 60 GB haben, ich bin aber schon bei 90 und es wird immer mehr. Abbrechen und
    neustarten bringt nichts, es lädt genau wieder da weiter wo es aufgehört hat langsam verzweifel ich. Und es gibt keine Rückgabe also was soll ich machen.

(MOD- Translation)

Hi, I need help urgently so please help me. I bought Forza Horizon 3 the day before yesterday and it doesn't stop installing. According to Forza, the game is supposed to have only 50 to 60 GB, but I'm already at 90 and it's getting more and more. Cancel
    restarting doesn't bring anything, it loads right back where it left off slowly I despair. And there is no return so what should I do.

Julian62627, Jul 1, 2018
  4. Ghollis1
    Ghollis1 Guest

Microsoft store

I am having the same issue. I try to look at a game it says try that again something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. code: 0x000001f4

Ghollis1, Jul 1, 2018
  5. XBF George L Win User

Microsoft Store

Hey Julian!

I understand your confusion and am here to offer you a little more information regarding this situation!

The game Forza Horizon 3 Standard edition is an approximate size of 60 GB. But since the game has been released since 9/27/2016 there have been many updates and additional content that has caused the game to grow in the time since its release.

This would explain the much higher download size your noticing.

Please feel free to contact support for more information or possible options at

Contact Xbox Support

Thank you for reaching out
  6. fuxass Win User

Microsoft Store

Same issue to me... I did one purchase, after that I can't buy anymore, always getting this error.

Tried paying by credit card and paypal.
  7. WayHiK Win User

Microsoft Store

Same here, I was planning to buy a couple of games on the black Friday sale on Xbox. Only managed to buy one game, all other attempts said Microsoft was experiencing issues on their side.
  8. XBF George L Win User

Microsoft store

Hey Marcus!

Are you experiencing this issue on our
    Microsoft Store
    website? Or is it from your Xbox One Marketplace or the Store in the Xbox App? Please provide us with a few more details so we can determine the best way to assist you in regarding this issue.

Let us know with a reply

Thanks for reaching out
  9. Tormaz Win User

Microsoft Store?

Hello!

The problem should be resolved now.
Thema:

Microsoft store

1. Microsoft store - Similar Threads - Microsoft store

2. Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?: I tried every steps to reset Microsoft store. But still it is not opening. Also my wsreset.exe command not working. 63e5f5cd-3771-41dd-9a66-02f88df69084
  3. xbox app & microsoft store greyed out

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app & microsoft store greyed out: xbox app & microsoft store greyed out, tried everything true cmd, powershell & win repair a93c398d-29d8-4a82-a8a8-61812bc600ab
  4. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  5. Microsoft store downloads are all stuck on installing or pending

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store downloads are all stuck on installing or pending: Hi, Lately I haven't been able to access the xbox app on my PC, because everytime I try opening it says it's updating then the update fails, I press "Try again", and the update stays stuck at 0%...
  6. Unable to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator from MS Store / Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator from MS Store / Xbox app: I recently bought "Microsoft Flight Simulator" on Amazon, with an activation key on the Microsoft Store, but cannot seem to get it to run. System details Windows 11, Version 23H2 (OS Build...
  7. Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help: Hello microsoft community! I need some help, just what the title says. I want to install minecraft or minecraft launcher on windows 10/11 pc. I already have a minecraft account. However the...
  8. Settings and Microsoft Store not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Settings and Microsoft Store not working: Hello, I've been having performance issues and game crashes on my Xbox One S recently, so I tried to check my settings for an update. When I tried to open settings, I got error code 0x807e1000a,...
  9. Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10: Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10 a3f69b53-9062-45ee-8366-4f28d149c019
  10. "you will need internet for this microsoft store"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "you will need internet for this microsoft store": Im trying to login with my microsoft and xbox account but they both say "you will need internet for this" When my internet in games and online works just fine. Cant play minecraft because of this...