Microsoft store & xbox live games (multi accounts question)

Discus and support Microsoft store & xbox live games (multi accounts question) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I like to ask about xbox live games, that are from in Microsoft store in pc. If you buy there game that support xbox live & account log-in &... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Varaosa, Dec 28, 2021.

1. Varaosa
    Varaosa Guest

Hello,

I like to ask about xbox live games, that are from in Microsoft store in pc. If you buy there game that support xbox live & account log-in & had multiple microsoft accounts available.

Are there possible to play another microsoft account this game, if you buy x game in store in x microsoft account, if you just log-in diffrence xbox account there, when game ask to log-in xbox live account without use Microsoft family share system?

:)

Varaosa, Dec 28, 2021
  2. Varaosa Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

No, that doesn't work. Gamesharing only works with Xbox consoles. If you buy the game on PC with X account, you can only play it with the X account.
    -Yes, that or this is what I was afraid of. I din't did this yet but, some say then you can play xbox games in pc with other profiles, even if you can log-in in same system, you can't play games. Expect in Xbox console. That why, i like to play in xbox console to using multi accounts if you had retail disc, you can play any of them. Thanks for the backup information so, i don't buy any games in xbox store then because, i can't do this.
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

No, that doesn't work. Gamesharing only works with Xbox consoles. If you buy the game on PC with X account, you can only play it with the X account.
  4. Dreambig2day Win User

Halo 4 Quiz on Dashboard

From a sales point, that incorrect Question should be rewritten. It puts Microsoft studios in a position; where Xbox Marketing on the Microsoft Xbox Live doesn't even know basic knowledge of the Game called, Halo, a Multi-Million Dollar Franchise!
  5. whiteandshiny Win User

minecraft + xbox live

Hey if you already have a Microsoft account then your all good for xbox you will need to purchase xbox live gold to play online multi player
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

I want to ensure that no one else can use my Gamepass

Hi Nitswat. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

If your account is signed into the Microsoft Store, any account signed into the Xbox app can access the installed game. The only way to prevent this would be by changing the Microsoft Store account as well as the Xbox app account.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
Thema:

1. Microsoft store & xbox live games (multi accounts question) - Similar Threads - Microsoft store live

2. Signing into Microsoft Store and any similar app (Xbox Live, Minecraft, Mail/Outlook) on a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Signing into Microsoft Store and any similar app (Xbox Live, Minecraft, Mail/Outlook) on a...: Whenever I try to log in to apps like Microsoft Store, Xbox Live, Minecraft, Mail/Outlook etc. with my e-mail that ends with @windowslive.com, I get stuck on the "Just a moment" screen looping a...
  3. when I link my steam account to xbox live it only lets by play games from microsoft store...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    when I link my steam account to xbox live it only lets by play games from microsoft store...: When i go to play rainbow 6 it will only let me play from games from microsoft store i linked my steam account and itg wont let me play steam games please help 81ebd08a-aaf4-4999-a0b7-5fb804799a76
  4. What's going on with signing into the Microsoft store/xbox live?

in XBoX on Windows
    What's going on with signing into the Microsoft store/xbox live?: For some reason starting about a month ago there's been a problem with me not being able to sign into Xbox live and constantly getting an error message. I noticed it first with the Xbox app to try...
  5. Xbox Live - Microsoft Store: Game Reviews

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live - Microsoft Store: Game Reviews: Helloooo, All of the games on the Microsoft Store accessed from the Xbox have reviews. There is a thumbs up and thumbs down where people can either like or dislike the review. Just like a Youtube...
  6. Microsoft Store on Xbox Live not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store on Xbox Live not working: So, a few weeks ago, I noticed that I couldn't install Fortnite from the store, just that clicking the install button did nothing. It was annoying, but I just figured there was a problem with...
  7. Xbox live, Microsoft store, Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live, Microsoft store, Forza Horizon 4: Hi, i had buyed a new pc and know i have trubels with xbox live and microsoft store also with game, log'ing in to my accaunt after clousing xbox live when the program is turned on, everything...
  8. I can't switch my account in xbox, xbox live, xbox console companion and microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't switch my account in xbox, xbox live, xbox console companion and microsoft store: I have 2 microsoft accounts, and i use 1 for microsoft store and another for xbox and xbox live, but the microsoft store account is logged in the xbox app and i can't switch because when i logout...
  9. Microsoft Store is stuck on US but I live in the UK

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store is stuck on US but I live in the UK: This means I can not purchase any apps as my address details are 'invalid'. How do I get the store to recognise I am in the UK? My details are correct in my microsoft account....
  10. Signing in to Microsoft store or Xbox Live on windows

in XBoX on Windows
    Signing in to Microsoft store or Xbox Live on windows: Keeps on saying "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live: A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated" I have tried adding an @outlook.com alias and adjusting my...